Designers » R S » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Mocktail Smell Bent for women and men

Mocktail Smell Bent for women and men
dislike

Mocktail Smell Bent for women and men Pictures Mocktail Smell Bent for women and men Pictures Mocktail Smell Bent for women and men Pictures

Mocktail is the perfect summer cocktail scented with notes of sparkling citrus, tart fruit, dry amber and creamy teak wood. It is available as EDT of 4 and 55 ml. The nose behind this fragrance is Brent Leonesio.

Citruses Fruity Notes Amber Virginia Cedar

Mocktail Fragrance Reviews

marsiesmoon
marsiesmoon

This starts off fresh and fizzy.Soon after it becomes something chemical smelling, and just..stank! Ugh. Thought I could use it as an air freshener, but it lingered in the worst way for 2 days after..oy!!

Labaloo
Labaloo

Hmmm... It does come together after 30 minutes or so. Reminds me of vividly-colored, fairground slush over bitter-green herbs and woods- not my thing, but I would, at the very-least, be... intrigued... smelling it on someone else. From a slight distance. Anyway, after an hour... a figgy heart emerges... Really, I wonder if this is an experiment on the fig-and-cassis theme... with a loud back-up band that kind of drowns out the soloists... it's the top- the volatile, somewhat-screeching top... I'm afraid it's like too much lemon-juice in the Hollandaise.
Can't say that I'm in love with the result, but this is just one stop along a young, promising journey, and by no means is this particular composition representative of the opus of this talent.

This was way too loud on me. Sharp, powerful and the notes didn't blend well. Overall it was sort of awful and synthetic smelling. I had to scrub it off my skin. Try before buy, even at these great prices.

9154mf
9154mf

This is so tangy it practically fizzes on your wrist. To me though it reminds me too much of dishwashing liquid smell-wise and washing powder fizziness.

laguayasaminaj
laguayasaminaj

Literally a wonderful citrusy cocktail with good sillage and superb longevity. If you love strong citrus scents that are neither too sweet nor too eye-watering tangy, do give this a try.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent Mocktail fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent Mocktail, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mocktail by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mocktail by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.