Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

NEVER NEVER LAND Smell Bent for women and men

NEVER NEVER LAND Smell Bent for women and men
dislike

NEVER NEVER LAND Smell Bent for women and men Pictures NEVER NEVER LAND Smell Bent for women and men Pictures NEVER NEVER LAND Smell Bent for women and men Pictures

welcome to oz

rich amber, desert rose,

guaiac wood, vetiver and

the arid outback

easier than a 20 hour plane ride

welcome to oz NEVER NEVER LAND was launched during the 2000's.

Vetiver Guaiac Wood Amber Rose

Ambar
Hind

NEVER NEVER LAND Fragrance Reviews

Nosey49
Nosey49

I'll most likely never give a fragrance and absolute thumbs down. Why? Our individual sense of smell is so varied that I don't feel I can totally dis something another may love.

For me, Never, Never Land opens with a wet cardboard smell. Then, it becomes...a wet cardboard smell. After several hours I begin detecting a bit of the amber which seems to replace the cardboard with a bit of sweetness.

I don't get the rose at all.

Longevity good. Sillage is close to the skin.

Not horrible, but just not for me - at any price.

MaraDraffnon
MaraDraffnon

Never Never Land starts with a rich and slightly boozy amber. It's not too cloying because of the vetiver background which gives a really nice freshness to the overall feeling of the fragrance.
But the star of the show is definitely the beautiful rose, supported by woody notes... It's beautiful, and reminds me of Guerlain Nahema without being as strong and syrupy.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Sweet amber tempered by the wood notes, which are deep and rich. I don't get the florals at all here, the scent is dominated by the amber and wood. Sweeter than I expected but it is a good amber scent and the woods are well done too. Lasts well, sillage is soft.

ParfumFetiche
ParfumFetiche

This review is based on their sample. Starts off with boozy amber and a touch of guaiac wood. As time passes, the rum-like booziness starts to dominate and it's a bit too much for my liking. Starts off loud but then moves closer to skin soon after with moderate projection. It has moderate longevity on my skin. I would say it's in the vein of Ambre Russe by Parfum d`Empire. If boozy amber is your thing, definitely give this one a try.

meama
meama

66) This perfume could have been very good but unfortunately it disappears very quickly. More specifically it has no sillage, but my skin smells delicious.

Betweenshades
Betweenshades

The boyfriend hates it. Which, of course, means that I love it. ;)

It smells like the flipping desert, y'all. There's a fresh woodiness to it with a background of what I can only call "dry desert plants." There's a sweet floral smell there, too. The whole thing reminds me of summers growing up in Southern California when we'd get the desert winds coming through.

I don't know how much I'll wear it right now, but it's a grand little niche frag that I love having around!

ETA- 12 hours later, it's super close to my skin but there. Vanilla woodiness. I want my skin to always smell like this. I think I'll get an unscented lotion and add some oil to it. Yum!

sofiii
sofiii

Never Never Land (perfume oil) is a quite soothing(not in a cooling way at all), comfy(but not cloying), and emotionally-not-demanding oriental woody perfume.

The start is quite sweet, woody sweet, maybe a little bit crystal amber smelling too. The notes are well blended. Soon the woody sweetness goes away and left a deeper woody smell there, however, it’s nowhere close to the conventional woody smell in oriental perfumes like those made by Amourage, or any big bold sexy(sometimes just more spicy and exotic) oriental woody perfumes.

So…according to the description, it is a perfume about Oz. Hmmm, Smell Bent actually did a good job.
Never Never Land doesn’t have big silage, but nice enough to get you and people quite close to you to notice it. However, it is quite a non-perfume perfume due to the scent is somewhat naturally sweet, woody and simple, the whole concoction makes me think about sweet tree leaves and mountain areas here the south of Australia. If history and culture(maybe more towards the tradition, etc part) could engrave themselves to a country’s soul, and the country would then show it through the complexity or personality in some of their perfumes or perfumes made about them; just like Australia, which is a quite young country Never Never Land is a really nice representation of Australia in the perfume world.

The dry down has a certain water feel to it (but not the typical sports aquatic smell), somewhat it brings a weird but good tranquillity to the perfume.

Will I wear it, yes of course, it doesn’t bother me at all.
When will I wear it? Maybe during a day, when I don’t really want to smell too typical perfume-y.
Will I buy it? Unfortunately no, because Never Never Land is striking between a room fragrance and a niche perfume (for humans to wear) and I won’t splurge.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent NEVER NEVER LAND fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent NEVER NEVER LAND, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify NEVER NEVER LAND by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of NEVER NEVER LAND by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.