Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

One Smell Bent for women and men

One Smell Bent for women and men
dislike

One Smell Bent for women and men Pictures

One is a part of the limited collection for Halloween 2010.

The smelly that's been a whole year in the making!

aging paperbacks buried under cardamom, dark vanilla, dry wood and sweet musk

hurry, this party ain't gonna last long!

Musk Cardamom Vanille Woodsy Notes

One Fragrance Reviews

ouladybird2005
ouladybird2005

To my nose this smells so much like the notes listed, it's sweet, a bit musty and dry. It doesn't develop very much from there truth be told, but if you're a fan of sitting up on Halloween with a book and a cup of tea with a vanilla scone than you will love this fragrance. This might be full bottle worthy for me, I love fragrances that remind me of books and reading and this one has that slight musty paper smell, but it doesn't overwhelm the rest of the composition. Test this one if you like the smell of books, vanilla and dry wood.

polly golightly
polly golightly

secondo il mio naso questo profumo somiglia un bel po' a musc di acampora: il muschio iniziale è metallico, simile al sentore dei funghi, e vira verso l'odore di terra. nel contempo fa la sua apparizione il cardamomo, forte e aromaticissimo. l'assestamento introduce un po' di vaniglia, non troppo dolce, che ammorbidisce l'insieme in un favoloso skin-scent autunnale. molto buono.

Casamir
Casamir

A strange fragrance, One starts with a strong mustiness with a chai or mexican chocolate scent hovering over it. Then after a while it turns into a scent that I can only describe as mushrooms and incense in a far off corner.
I can kinda compare the final drydown to Demeter's Zombie for Him, but I think I like Zombie a little bit better.

Nosey49
Nosey49

This one is another good offering from Smell Bent. Mostly sweet. The ingredients blend well but, as with most Smell Bent fragrances, don't really develop. What you get at first smell you pretty much get at last smell.

Both sillage and longevity are very good.

michelle34224
michelle34224

When I first sprayed this it reminded me of pot smoke and incense, and I wasn't a fan. It's a complex fragrance, though, and on the dry down its a softer, more comforting fragrance with musk tempered with a little vanilla and wood. I love smell bent's fragrances, they are all so different and original.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I like the musty woody musk combo, it's very nice. There's also a bit of paper/wax/mustiness that does capture what the artist was trying to create. Just a touch sweet from the vanilla. The cardamom is a touch green and spicy, like having a cup of chai in a used bookshop.

Thank you Smell Bent for making vanillas I can actually wear, and doing it with a lot of MUSK. Musk is my jam.
I kind of obsessively love the smell of burnt candles and matches so One is great. I received a sample with purchase and it immediately went on my "to buy" list.
So there's the burnt wick/burnt paper sort of smell, cardamom spiced cake and something slightly woody & papery. It's not quite gourmand, more Oriental Vanilla, I guess because of the cardamom.
To Smell Bent, <3 your musk.

SuperPookie
SuperPookie

This is a nice comforting scent. The vanilla does give the hint of old books but also a bit of something like caramel or a spiced pudding. Something in the combo reminds me of candle wax as well.

grimson
grimson

Sweet vanilla with warm cardamom and light wood. Soft and lovely. Like a delicate spiced custard.

AmyV
AmyV

Vanilla custard pastry, second-hand bookshop, and blown-out candles.

I was super excited to try this, but it turns out it's not for me - it's a bit too sweet for me, with somthing plasticky and slightly disturbing in the drydown.

Betweenshades
Betweenshades

Comforting and warm. Quite lovely.

ETA: The sweet vanilla mixed with wood really does feel reminiscent of walking through a used book store. The subtle spice at the end rounds it out. The vanilla is a *tad* strong with the musk, but I like that about it.

jeca
jeca

This is may be first fragrance with a lot of cardamom that I like ;o) Yes this is the smell of celebration.

saprophilous
saprophilous

impression is of chai spice cake w/ the hinted smell of burning wick.
The vanilla comes off as sweet but is soothed over by the wood and cardamom.
In my opinion suited for darker settings w/ in comfort of the home.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent One fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent One, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify One by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of One by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Annick Goutal Songes Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Molinard Habanita Etat Libre d`Orange Tilda Swinton Like This L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Hermes Hiris Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Guerlain Shalimar Serge Lutens Chergui L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Serge Lutens Gris Clair Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret Honore des Pres Vamp à NY