Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Shewolf Smell Bent for women

Shewolf Smell Bent for women
dislike

Shewolf Smell Bent for women Pictures

"Some of you already know that we took a summer vacation up north, but you might realize what kind of olfactory journey we actually had. (...) it’s the fragrant pacific northwest at its best - overflowing with rich, earthy aromas and robust forest scents. plus, we disguised them as adorable woodland creatures! "

mama told you not to let were-trash in the house

sweet citrus, candied patchouli, dry cedar, and oodles of vulgar vanilla’d musk

she’s the leader of the pack! Shewolf was launched in 2011.

Citruses Patchouli Virginia Cedar Vanille Musk

Taken

Shewolf Fragrance Reviews

adice
adice

Wow, really sexy imho. Big sillage in the opening and I get a hint of citrus in very top only and then it's a sweet musky patchouli for the first 3 hours. Finally it wears down to a sweet musky vanilla skin scent for another 2-ish hours. It works great for a night out. (December 2016)

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

i think i'm getting musk, vanilla and cedar primarily. it opens smelling like coca cola then gets woodier and muskier. it smells like damp woods and vanilla on me primarily, and the musk comes and goes, getting stronger and weaker. the vanilla holds its ground while the cedar and musk fight for domination, back and forth. i think the patchouli is pretty subtle on me in this one, i dunno, it's not super apparent to me for some reason. once it's been on the skin for awhile it's a pretty woody vanilla on me. i like this one a lot but i think i prefer siberian shewolf.

Jyrhara
Jyrhara

I received a sample of the perfume oil when I bought other perfumes by Smell Bent and ended up liking this best. I don't find it sexy like others do, it's really more of a go-to sweet scent for me, when I get tired of all the heavy orientals and chypres I usually wear...

polly golightly
polly golightly

notevolissimo questo accordo di patchouli super resinoso, smorzato da un tocco di muschio e vaniglia. l'effetto totale ha anche un che di mentolato molto gradevole. caldo e aromatico allo stesso tempo. molto buono.

naomin
naomin

I had my fingers crossed that I would like this. I was right, this one is lovely and interesting to my nose. I'm going to say that it's even slightly too hot today for it, but I'm enjoying the sweet vanilla musky scent that is lingering around. The musk element is curious, it doesn't make me feel green around the gills like some others. I think this will be even better once the weather cools down.

Nosey49
Nosey49

Another good offering from Smell Bent. The opening reminds me a bit of AMen or its clone, Cuba Paris Prestige. However, the dry down is much better than either. It's very well blended and I can't really comment on individual notes except to say that in the basenotes the vanilla is more prominent with the patchouli and especially the cedar giving depth and keeping the vanilla from being too sweet.

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

Another Smell Bent scent that I love, Shewolf makes me feel happy.
This goes on with a gorgeous musky vanilla, that somehow reminds me of chocolate - not sure why, perhaps the vanilla-cedar-patch-musk somehow creating a cacao type note? Well, I don't know how they do it or what causes this but its gorgeous!
The vanilla is really quite gourmand, warm, friendly but not cloying or overpowering even in the heat.
Initially I get fairly strong but rounded vanilla with heaps of clean yet somehow "lived in" musk, a clean gentle and sumptuous patchouli and a touch of cedar. I get no citrus at all from this personally. Over time the chocolatey note settles down (my husband asked if it was brazil nut or shea butter with vanilla - he too picked up the "chocolatey" note. He also quite likes this one - win!)and the vanilla and musk blend into one wonderful "mmmmmmm" smell, underpinned with cedar and patch.
Sillage is pretty huge on this, even after a couple of hours I can apparently be smelled from about 6 feet away, although it is hot this evening and I seem to be projecting like mad! Having said that whenever I wear this I get compliments and never a single complaint, so despite its projection it doesn't seem to cause any offense which is good.
There is something in this, after the first hour or so that reminds me a little of PG Felanilla drydown, once the shalimar PI open of the Pg settles, with perhaps a hint of PG Djhenne too. Other than that this doesn't really remind me of anything else at all.
This is a real beauty and definitely one to try should you get the chance. I think it would appeal to vanilla fans, wood fans, gourmand fans, patch fans, musk fans...! And despite the name this doesn't feel "dirty" to me. For sure this isn't a cotton fresh from the washing line scent, it does have a warm, "lived in" quality, I don't know how to describe. Anyway, projects well, lasts long, smells fab...I love it! :)

DandelionPicker
DandelionPicker

Sweet patchouli...love it

marsiesmoon
marsiesmoon

When Smell Bent does it right, it is really done right!
This is a prime example. Sexy cedar and musk combine so well with the vanilla. Compliments non stop and it has great longevity.So good for the price!

Jaki
Jaki

Reminds me of a sweeter Bruno Acampora Musc only I can smell the musc more in this. I like this and it is easy to wear.

cinnakitty
cinnakitty

My absolute all-time favourite scent from SB.

Lots of vanilla, some cedar and a musk that has men on their knees, or trying to kiss you at least! My sister went crazy for this (she said 'wow, this stuff could turn me!'), and even my mother who is not a real lover of vanilla was pretty into it. I think you must love or hate this, but it puts me in a good mood and could layer with almost anything. I must put this in my handbag!!

Dittnergirl
Dittnergirl

I tried a bunch of smellbent samples this week and had to add my review simply to balance all the rave reviews.

Not sure what "candied patchouli" is, but this smelled like dirty, soil + dog musk. I typically love musk, but this was dirty (as in, unwashed, vs. sexy dirty)and pungent. No vanilla here! The gourmand scents were completely overpowered by these two, along with the cedar, and I scrubbed it off after 30 minutes of torture.

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

SheWolf ends up being this REALLY great Vanilla musk. I have bought a lot of high-end vanilla scented perfume. Most of the time I get that "Play-Doh" scent. Which, I suppose, is what real vanilla smells like, but it always disapoints me and actually, was the reason I quit blind buying scents that were stated as being "vanilla".

For ME, I like the gourmand sweet vanilla ice cream or vanilla extract sort of vanilla. And SheWolf does that for me. AND, for a vanilla frag, the longevity is pretty good. I find this layers well with ANYthing. If something you use needs to be softened out, or sweetened up a bit, layer this on. You'll be sniffing your wrists for hours!!!

I also get a little more than a hint of cedar but not overwhelming and not sharp... its round and deep as a good wood should be... and I get no citrus. Weird, cuz I see others commenting on the citrus.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

WOW, this was the one I thought I'd like the least! And I think I like it the most. I've ordered all but a few of the samples (nothing green or citrusy, but all the rest!) and this was a real surprise.

I think it's the candied patchouli that I love so much! The musk is not too dirty, as it's "cleaned up" with that vanilla which is a good, hearty, gourmand vanilla. The cedar is faint, but enough to make it interesting.

Yes, I am ordering a FB asap!

Spido
Spido

This is lovely! Sweet lemon and vanilla musk - and it lasts and lasts! Fantastic longevity (perfume oil). Had to order a FB of perdume oil, as they will discontinue it by end February. Not a big silleage, but enough for me.

threshique
threshique

This one I got on top of my order, wich was nice, since it turns out its the one I like the most.

Its confident to say the least. Not that sweet to me, the musk is dominating the vanilla with the woody. The patchouli comes in a little later but stays for days.

If Debbie Pelt (werewolf from Tru Blood) actually was the confident alpha-female she tries so hard to be, this could definetly be her scent.

jeca
jeca

Sexy scent, I smell candid patchouli.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent Shewolf fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent Shewolf, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shewolf by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shewolf by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.