Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

Werewolf Lumberjack Smell Bent for men

Werewolf Lumberjack Smell Bent for men
dislike

Werewolf Lumberjack Smell Bent for men Pictures

Lumberjack Werewolf was originally launched as a part of limited collection made for Halloween 2010.

Renamed Werewolf Lumberjack, it joined the permanent Smell Bent roster as part of the North by Northwest collection in 2011.

Logger by day, were-stud by night.

Oversexed wolf musk sprayed atop a pile of freshly cut timber.

Who says you have to wait for the full moon?

Musk Woodsy Notes

Werewolf Lumberjack Fragrance Reviews

atlaseetschristmas
atlaseetschristmas

This is an animalic musk with some raspy wood shavings underneath. Thats it, but it is quite nice. The musk here is what makes this interesting, it's sort of dirty, sort of clean, and initially features a slight fecal facet (very slight, don't be afraid!!). The woods are bone dry and the only mild sweetness in the fragrance shows itself an hour or so into the drydown, making this cozy and accessible, in fact outright pleasant for most of it's duration. The drydown is where the "lumberjack" part really becomes apparent as it's powerfully reminiscent of everything from shopclass to a sawmill. Very masculine and nice.

I think I tainted myself by trying the "reclining on a bear skin rug" variant first as this feels way more simplistic and barebones when compared to that. I also find that I only get a couple hours of longevity out of this and it is decidedly quiet which is a pity because I would love for these musky woodchips to linger all day. Still, a nice offering from Smell Bent!

polly golightly
polly golightly

no no no le note legnose sono di cedro, son sicura. il muschio è proprio animale. le due cose insieme, e nulla più, su di me fanno un effetto devastante.

Casamir
Casamir

Having just received some samples from Smell Bent, I had to try Werewolf Lumberjack first, since it's the one I was most interested in.
Well, a little disappointed.... On me it turns out to be pure musk, a little on the sweet side. I get no wood notes whatsoever, and I'm a lover of the woodsy notes. It reminds me a lot of Zoologist's Beaver, but less abrasive, a little sweeter and a little less interesting.

Ewalk81
Ewalk81

Ok so I just received some samples from smell bent, and I sprayed this on my hand, and I am loving this. Very different for sure! If you are a person who likes to play safe, then I don't think these scents may be for you. If I go through the whole sample I received, I will invest in a bottle.

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Does not disappoint. I was grinning, impressed. Exactly what i imagined. Rich vibrant sappy woods, freshly split cedar, smoky patchouli.
Now i love very grungey dirty skanky crotchy animal accords, and this was rather delicious. I kept thinking to myself, "delicious". But it's NOT a filthy kind of musk that would scare people away. it's similar to that sweet amber like note in vintage Jovan Aftershave.
There is a note of a Civet butt-like hints that rears its head throughout, but it's one that you'll like. This is something most anyone could like.
Totally worth it.. i'd love a full bottle of this.

sillage: Modest
Longevity: good

PS: It has a smoky quality too... reminds me VERY much of SmellBent's much smokier, resinous "Incensed"

SparkleGoth
SparkleGoth

Werewolf Lumberjack is like snuggling in the armpit of an angel. this is what I imagine Richard Armitage smells like. (this is a positive review.)

meama
meama

74) opening is beautiful but unfortunately instead of intensify the delicious smell of cedar the perfume sinks in a little light musk(loosing all woody aspect). It's pretty but the Commando already done much better.
It's a shame, it started so well
But if you want a real beatifull beast in the wood go in the same brand on Musky! Musky makes you want to be Little Red Riding Hood...Mmmmh bite me!

kbro4897
kbro4897

Scent -9/10
Projection -6/10
Longevity -5/10
Value -7/10
Overall -27/40

This fragrance opened with the most wonderful cedar scent. Just like being in a forrest. After it settled a little, the musk came into the picture. It projected well for the first couple of hours but then got very close. I was disappointed by the longevity. On my skin, I barely got 4-6 hours with the edt. I would like to try the perfume oil to see if it would last longer. One of the best woodsy scents I have ever smelled. Smell Bent does not do complex scents, they do simple sents beautifully.

SandraV
SandraV

Gypsy I love your reviews-funny thing is the first thing I thought of when I began reading your review was Alcide...yum.This scent sounds wonderful!

Let me begin by saying this: Not only is Brent Leonesio (creator and chief NOSE of Smell Bent) a genius and masterful perfumer...he is also one heck of a guy! I went to the site and found this no longer listed; but I emailed him (he is, after all, "Chairman of Good Smells" there) and he went in his storeroom and actually "checked his stash", and MADE me two travel sprays of this wonderful scent!! Not only THAT...but he filled my order (two of these and four other scents) and sent it out quickly, included a HAND SIGNED card and a free travel spray of "Chili Vanilli"! I can say (without a doubt) this is the best I have ever been treated by a commercial perfumer and his company...

The Scent: I os-magined something like a terribly animalic earthy musk laid over the sharp, yet pleasing scent of fresh cut timber when I read about this originally. I know people who have had wolves, and males can (shall we say for the sake of politeness) smell rather strong and pungently musky, when not neutered. LUMBERJACK WEREWOLF is NOT the smell of a he-wolf in "rut"; but more like the sexy scent (if you can imagine it) of a werewolf who JUST shifted back to human form, after a good RUN in the moonlit forest. The scent of the freshly felled woods, he had rubbed against, still clinging to his sweaty skin; as a divine masculine musk rises from him. The woods I get in this are predominately pine tree woods and cedar, and these add to the overall (but not too) masculine feel of this scent. Intriguing, raw and different; but something that stays (after it dries) quite close to the skin, meaning you have to get close enough to nuzzle to really enjoy it! I do not "sense" patchouli, as much as I do nuances of forest soil and dead leaves from a woodland "floor"; and I get a rather vague hints of Iso-E-Super along with some subtly carnal animal aromas towards the end; but I love that kind of stuff!! It is listed for MEN, but my Mom now has the second travel spray (collector of all things LUPINE that she is) and it smells pretty good on her, too!

Sillage: good then closer
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.5/5

For my first scent from SMELL BENT, I must add: I am very impressed. Affordable quality fragrances made by a fragrance lover that are "off the wall", but amazing! To me, I os-magine THIS is how Alcide Herveaux (a buff and darkly handsome werewolf/contractor character on the show "True Blood") would smell. And now, thanks to Mr. Leonesio, so can I...

At the risk of being "corny", this scent makes me want to sniff the cool night air, run through the forest and howl and at the Moon!

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

With me been a horror and werewolf fan , im desperate to own this !! Crazy idea , off to Lucky Scent i go and lets hope they still stock it !!

jonovon
jonovon

i'm not used to musks. from the animalia i usually prefer ambers. but i must say that since i got lumberjack werewolf, it is my sexiest bottle.

at first a very dirty musk, then it softens and the woods (i think there's some patchouli in it, but not really sure) find some space between the beasts. people will puzzle themselves trying to figure out if you took a shower or not when you wear this.

after some time this scent holds close to the skin and feels cozy and warm, resembling the drydown of givenchy's gentleman, with the animalic notes tuned up and the projection tuned down.

its lating power disappointed me at first, but now, having worn it some 6 times, i'm ok with it. i expected it to be on for some good 10 hours, and it gets some 5 or 6. but of course it's adjustable if you play with the amount of oil and/or reapply.

lumberjack werewolf is very good for romantic occasions in my opinion. in some way it creates an inviting aura instead of blasting a perfumey smell (be it pleasant or oppressive).

OMG! Animalic musk, especially lupine, and fresh cut timber? Could there be anything sexier??...

Bout time werewolves got some attention!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent Werewolf Lumberjack fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent Werewolf Lumberjack, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Werewolf Lumberjack by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Werewolf Lumberjack by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.