Designers » R S » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

So...? So...? for women

So...? So...? for women
dislike

This delicious feminine scent will give you confidence for seduction. It contains the notes of tangerine, orange blossom, sandalwood, ylang-ylang and vanilla. Its aroma is long-lasting and rich.

It is available as 10, 50 and 100 ml EDT and 75 ml body fragrance.

Tangerine Orange Blossom

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Rose

Amber Sandalwood Vanilla

Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose

So...? Fragrance Reviews

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

This is a little gem of a scent. So... ? is grouped under Citrus Gourmand fragrances, but I think of it as an Oriental Vanilla. It's a warm and woody vanilla with a powdered citrus frosting.

So... ? was introduced in 1994, only a year after Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique. They do have quite a few notes in common and their dominant accords are similar: white floral, powdery, vanilla, sweet, citrus and woody, but So... ? is much simpler and although it's not a smell-alike, I feel it has a similar vibe.

I find it very cosy and it works for me as an easy-to-wear autumn and winter fragrance. It lasts very well and I don't tire of it during the day, as often happens with me. It can be had for a song, but don't let the low price put you off!

jeannette_84
jeannette_84

It's a surprise that this fragrance smells so wonderful. And only one spray last a lot for a cheap fragrance. Really good

matereac9
matereac9

wasn't so keen on this one. on my skin, i didn't get the vanilla, or the woody tones. it smelt like vintage talc. not in a good way. made me smell grandma-ish! much prefer the lighter scents in this range.

EmilyTheStrange

Absolutely thrilled right now!! Accidentally discovered a 30ml bottle in my local chemist for $7! This smells just the way I remembered it...warm, sweet but non-overpowering citrus, mildly spicy, creamy vanilla with Jasmine and a little bit of Rose. So many memories are flooding back into my mind each time I sniff my wrist...oh, and the longevity and projection of this is STILL pretty damn awesome considering it's a cheap, drugstore EDT.

For anyone on the fence - do *NOT* let the price put you off. I have many, many expensive fragrances...and no, So..? is not a sophisticated, expensive fragrance. It is however a gorgeous, good quality scent at a bargain basement price. Same story goes for some of the oldest perfumes around like Tea Rose, Tabu and even some of the older CK perfumes. Also, keep in mind the Elizabeth Arden house pretty much created the original So...?, which is why I'm guessing it smells so lovely. THRILLED!!! :) ♥

EmilyTheStrange

I wish this was still sold in my part of Australia. I had countless bottles of this in my late teens and it never failed to draw in compliments. I remember it being big on Vanilla and Jasmine for the most part, however the other notes listed would waft their way in and out throughout it's rather *impressive* longevity! Really miss this, was the best cheap-cheap perfume I ever had and the current celebrity fragrances and other cheap perfumes just don't even hold a candle to this.

Mushana
Mushana

I got this as a gift when I was seventeen from a friend who was in college. Everyone wanted to know what I was wearing...and the name was just so awkward to say! But when I was older I still loved the sweet juicy scent and its sillage was great, I felt like a million bucks...nowhere to be found now though :-(

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

This has always reminded me of the drugstore/spray version of Jean Paul Gaultier. I used to pick this up when it was on sale for 99p back when I was a teenager as I couldn't afford perfumes. I thought the So...? sprays were a bit more 'grown up' than Impulse, this one in particular was probably the most mature smelling one at the time.

Anyway, this isn't bad at all if you're on a budget and want a spray that smells more like a perfume than a synthetic. It's woody and warm, best suited for the colder months.

servana
servana

This is the first perfume I ever had and I loved it... My best friend gave it to me in a rollerball when I was 8 or 9 & I loved how fresh & clean it smelt! I was pining for this fragrance today when I smelt something similar and I just kept wondering what perfume it was. I had no clue! I looked over at one of my shelves, and the rollerball was still there! Of course it smells nothing like it used to, but I will always remember how it smelt. Beautiful! So clean!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I think to say someone has no sense of what good perfume is if they like this, is a little dramatic and clearly you have no understanding of perfume in general. I am tire of these insulting reviews. If you have to make an insulting comment then don't bother none of us are interested. Elizabeth arden actually owns this brand. They are well made perfumes aimed at younger people and don't last long. So what? parden the punn but re spray it!! I like most of these and can appreciate them especially for younger people who may not be able to afford to buy expensive perfumes or just might be getting used to smelling perfume and working out what they like. There is something for everyone in this line. The new so exclusive is very nice and is not sickenly sweet which was a surprise to me. Worth a try.

9154mf
9154mf

Ok so it's not the most sophisticated smelling thing you've ever worn but you know what, this is really not that bad for a drugstore oriental vanilla. It's warm and long wearing with a kick of spice from the ylang/sandal. It's not too sweet, cloying or girly, it's actually quite grown up smelling, or can be, if you don't let the cheap price get to your head. I have perfumes costing nearly a week's wage in my collection but I still have a bottle of this too :)

gossamer
gossamer

Completely boring scent, nothing new or worth reviewing. Linear and simplistic. Perhaps good for a pre-teen girl or someone who has no sense of what good perfume is.

cookiemab
cookiemab

So...?

So...? by So...? 4.18 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about So...? So...? fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about So...? So...?, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So...? by So...?. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So...? by So...? represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.