Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

So...?Desirable So...? for women

So...?Desirable So...? for women
dislike

So…? desirable is composed of musk, freesia, magnolia, apple and mandarin. The fragrance is fanciful, whimsical and most definitely desirable.

It is available as 10, 50 and 100 ml EDT and 75 ml body fragrance.

Musk Mandarin Orange Freesia Red Apple Magnolia

Sex In The City Love
Ralph

So...?Desirable Fragrance Reviews

kristamb
kristamb

I love this perfume! I sampled the SAMPLE BOTTLE at Walmart years ago, only to find that there was no additional bottles to buy! So, I eventually bought a bottle on Ebay. I second ajbww, who says this perfume smells a lot like Ralph by Ralph Lauren. It does, but not quite as cloying as Ralph was for me...It is a fun and feminine scent that would be good for everyday use, especially in the summer!

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

This perfume smells a lot like Anna Sui Flight of Fancy. It took me awhile, after trying Flight of Fancy tonight, to figure out why it smelled so familiar. It's very nice; fruity, floral, and slightly musky. However the drydown smells like hairspray on me. It got worse the more I wore it and I eventually gave it away.

matereac9
matereac9

doesn't last long and i don't get the floral notes. it is a mild fruity scent on me. not a fresh fruit, but more of a soft powdered fruit. almost like lemon Turkish delight. not overpowering but it is noticeable.

Jeffslady33
Jeffslady33

Love this perfume ,Yes ,Lasting power is some issue I can still smell it on myself after the day but others probably can't.I have Sex in the city love and I can't say I compare it with that.It smells to me like Rimmel london glam and more like sex in the city lust.It's a great fragrance if you only want to smell fresh at yourself and not have everyone else smelling you.I really enjoy So...? fragrances myself and find them super yummy.

LittleMousey
LittleMousey

I just love the So...? fragrances, Desirable is a very nice one too, the only issue is the lasting power!

hannie5
hannie5

I loved this the first time I tried the tester in the store. The price is decent as well. It's a lovely floral which has some staying power.

Sexy-Bunny
Sexy-Bunny

So...? Desirable smells like Geranium mixed with tea and i think its a lighter version of sex in the city love perfume.

Lozza16
Lozza16

This smells very good for the price you pay . To me this smells fresh, clean and slightly sweet.

alfonsine
alfonsine

For the price (CAD $5.99) this perfume surprisingly smells nice! It smells very generic but it smells nice! It doesn't smell as cheap as the price, and its not cloying either, quite soft and fresh! My favorite super cheap perfume so far ;)

ajbww
ajbww

this to me smells like Ralp Ralph the blue bottle :)

Julz15
Julz15

when i first bought it i loved it but then after a while the smell made me fell sich and now i dont like it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about So...? So...?Desirable fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about So...? So...?Desirable, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So...?Desirable by So...?. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So...?Desirable by So...? represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Britney Spears Circus Fantasy So...? So…? Kiss me Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Beyonce Heat Rush Lacoste Touch of Pink Ralph Lauren Ralph Paris Hilton Heiress Chanel Allure Paris Hilton Can Can Givenchy Ange ou Demon Aquolina Pink Sugar Celine Dion Pure Brilliance Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Britney Spears Fantasy Anna Sui Flight Of Fancy Paris Hilton Tease Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Christian Dior J`adore