Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

So…? Kiss me So...? for women

So…? Kiss me So...? for women
dislike

So…? Kiss me So...? for women Pictures

So…? Kiss contains fresh blackcurrant, pineapple and citron at the top. The heart is floral with sweet vanilla, and the base consists of musk and woody notes.

It is available as 20, 50 and 100 ml EDT and 75 ml body fragrance So…? Kiss me was launched in 2003.

Pineapple Citron

Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla

So…? Kiss me Fragrance Reviews

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

Dear Lord, I had completely forgotten this scent even existed! This was one of the first perfumes I had the pleasure to own in my teenage years, and I was so in love with it! I eventually forgot about it completely, but now that I remember...I want this again! Too bad I can't find it anywhere in my country!

kristamb
kristamb

I accidentally obtained this perfume in a gift pack because I really just wanted the So...? Desireable perfume...This one turned out to be another favorite! It is a nice creamy vanilla and musk scent. I like it, and it never reminded me of any other perfume I had tried before-which I always feel is a good thing. It is a simple scent but great for everyday, all year round!

nvenus
nvenus

I used to have the deospray when I was a lot younger and I really liked it (not as much as So... Sensual/sinful) and now I've finally got the Edt and it literally smells like celery. Celery and vanilla...
It's not awful but I don't want to smell like it, haha... I really don't know what to think. I'll give it another try tomorrow but if I don't change my mind; this review will remain like this until I get to try a new bottle.

Littlewing8_9
Littlewing8_9

I really liked this. It was one of only synthetic perfumes I could wear without feeling too sick or headachey.

It's really soft and powdery. Like raspberry flavoured icing sugar. It smells like the fruit creams inside of chocolates, pretty much.

At first you do get a blast of pineapple, but it is soo soft, like pineapple gummy bears, rather than actual, tangy pineapple. It isn't soapy, and neither is it sultry or raunchy.
It smells like cuddle! It did not make a huge emotional impression on me, like "Angel" or "Light Blue" would...something adult, strong and vixen like. It won't make you think of nightclubs or sexy rendezvous on the beach. Nope, it's very demure, this one. I can imagine a little girl spraying her teddy bears with this, honestly. But it's not horrible sweet, you know? It's a comfortable fragrance, like wearing a fluffy bathrobe all day sipping hot milk. If you do wear it in public, well at this age ( I'm 25 writing this.........I first got this perfume a REALLY long time ago) I would feel a little out of place, like I should not wear it! It's too girly and immature for me now. I would feel like a baby! Because it gives me memories of when I was REALLY young, like a teen. It's very innocent ( even though I was not that innocent as a teenager!)...if you could bottle "nieve" this would be it! Haha! Okay that is my two cents, thanks for enduring it lol!

matereac9
matereac9

soft and subtle. gentle vanilla smell comes through the initial powdery fruits. don't wear it often, but i always get a compliment when i do.

velvetnightmares
velvetnightmares

My second most favourited of the "So" scents. Very lovely,with a soft powdery fruit scent. Not overwhelming at all.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

The best restroom freshener I ever had. I do owe a lot to this cheapy though, it was my first introduction to pineapple...and my last (a note I can not wear). I'm sure this smells lovely on others, but it smells better as a toilet spray than it ever did on me unfortunately.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

first spray i thought worlds yummiest scent! but its so sweet so after a couple of days i almost felt sick,you can get tired of it pretty quickly.

amelia.neri
amelia.neri

I got this perfume for my 9 year old cousin and she loves it so much. Im not a big fan of the fragrance, mabey because Im 4 years older than her and more into celebrity fragrances.
I would reccomend it to girls under 12.

Lushylori
Lushylori

This fragrance is so light on my skin. Its almost like a body spray that's made for children.
I'm not sure if its just my skin chemistry or if its the perfume but its almost undetectable on me.
The first whiff i get a load of alcohol and next I'm getting the pineapple but not much else.
I could see this as being perfect for a little girls first perfume that wouldn't be offensive or too womanly to wear to school.
Its smells nice but I was expecting more scent lol
So? Sinful is a very nice vanilla perfume though. I love that one :)

Inesis
Inesis

I have oh so many memories with this fragrance. I first got a huge bottle of this from my uncle one christmas when I was still in middle school. I used it almost every day and now, every time I smell this I take a memory trip to my teenage years.

The fragrance itself is soft, sweet and very suitable for teens. It doesn't offend anyone and doesn't last very long, but I don't think schoolgirls will mind as long as it's a nice scent. I don't think I will ever give up on this, even though I'm in my 20s now. It's an important scent of my past!

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

OMG...I had this in high school 20 years ago! I only had one little bottle and I adored it! I never could find it again. I was at Shoppers today and found it in a gift box with a 50ml, 10ml, body lotion AND lip balm for only $12.99!! I was ecstatic...Of course I had to buy it. I don't find it too young, it is a better scent for spring and summer and although I am sure it was marketed towards young, young ladies, I find it much more wearable than the Britneys and Paris type fragrances..it is subtle, sweet, sexy and soft. I cannot wait for spring to break this out!

missyumyum
missyumyum

Like many other reviewers this was my highschool scent I'm pretty sure it was the only perfume I owned back then and whilst I cant really pick any particular notes in this it reminds me of being a teenager it's such a comforting memory scent

Joycell22
Joycell22

I read a lot of great reviews about this one so i tried it today and well.. its not my scent.
It only lasted an hour and when i asked a friend what he thought, he said it smelled like mens aftershave.

LlygaidSerennog
LlygaidSerennog

This was my very first perfume and I loved it, it brings back memories of Christmas. Fruity and musky without being too heavy, after being on your skin a while it changes into a sweeter smell. It's very girly and flirty. Perhaps a little young for me now, I'm not sure.

jlashmbarbie
jlashmbarbie

Good as a clean base scent after a shower- I layer it with Britney Fantasy. Sweet, soft and very young.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I bought this as a body spray at my local supermarket, along with so...? superstar as they had a 2 for £2 offer on. i love the scent even though it is quite young smelling, i bought it mainly for the memories of my youth. Smelling it just takes me back to being 15 again and hanging out in the sun with my friends. It's a comforting perfume, one i will mostly wear at home after a shower.

Irenee
Irenee

This scent is very girly, and perfect for everyday use. At first it smells quite citrusy, and a little bit like roses. Then it dries down to a warm vanilla, woody scent. I love how it can be worn anytime of the year; the citrus allows it to be fresh enough for summer, and the vanilla gives the perfume a cozy feel in the winter.

The staying power for the EDT is quite good, especially for the price. I do think this is definitely geared towards younger girls.

Charlie29199
Charlie29199

I first got this as a sample in a magazine and I LOVED IT!! But then that bottle, which was a body mist, finished and I ordered a eau de toilette bottle from ebay, and it wasn't nearly as nice. Firstly, it is so difficult to keep on. It wears off completely after about 10 minutes of applying it. I applied it in the morning and asked my friends what I smelled like and they said I smelled normal. Another thing is that it doesn't smell nearly as nice in the bottle.

mystica
mystica

Despite my teenager years are long gone, I'm not ashamed to admit that I occasionally wear this! It makes me kinda comfortable. I don't like the blackberry note (which I perceive as blueberry) much though. I am more on the vanilla/musk part.

Desstile
Desstile

First perfume I can remember owning. It is, as others have said, very girly. Strong sweet scents that are hard to tell wht it is you're smelling but they're all good. Doesn't last very long, but for the price it's good.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

Something younger women could wear on a date. Very girly, flirtatious, and kind of sexy too. They've blended the notes very well, because I have trouble picking out specific notes. It just smells like a well-dressed young adult woman, wearing lipstick. Fruity and foody at once, but only slightly reminiscent of vanilla and musk- it doesn't resemble food. I would recommend this to women 30 and under, or older women who are young-at-heart!

annekr
annekr

This was my signature scent during my early teens and i have recently decided to try use it again(I still have several giftsets as everyone knew it was my scent and they had been gathering dust in my wardrobe!!). Nice and light for daytime, sweet and girly with just the right mix of vanilla and musk although having smelt it from the bottle as a 23 year old woman I was afraid it was too girly and young, yet on my skin it seems to change and thankfully I didnt find it too young! It is an easy to wear daytime fragrance, and I find it a lot more citrusy now than I used to?!
In my mind this seems more of a summer frangrance, or at least one to wear when the sun is shining!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This was my first fragrance! I still like this, it was such a great girly scent and you can really smell all the notes as it wears, like you would with a more expensive/complex perfume. I never got the citrus so much but the blackcurrant comes in a burst in the opening and then softens dramatically, green, but never soapy, then it becomes a little tropical with the pineapple,which blends into the flowers and vanilla. The best part is the lightly floral vanilla musk dry down. True this isn't the most long lasting, but it's just an EDT and an inexpensive one at that. Great value, though more for younger girls I think.

Lozza16
Lozza16

This was one of my first perfumes I used to like it but not much any more. I think this is good for a first perfume.

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I first bought this as a body spray in high school and decided to buy the perfume last year. I've always loved this scent. It has just the right amount of everything and smells divine. I just wish it lasted longer!

pinkliciousx
pinkliciousx

smells AMAZING, and its not that expensive too, so I put ALOT on, but it sucks cause it dosent last long! :(

Jennavalla12
Jennavalla12

I love it! The scent is awesome and nobody's allergic!!!

aimeedoll
aimeedoll

I was really surprised by this perfume. Much nicer than some of the more expensive ones i have tried.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I just found this today in canada while on vacation and I had to try it since they don't sell it in the states except online (at least that ive seen). Its very very light and sweet.. almost cotton candyish on me but in a good way! I like it!

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i had it when i was a little girl, and at the time i didnt like it at all, it was soap in a bottle and even back then i realized i didn't like fragrances with soapy feeling.

Rouu

this one was my sleeping time fragrance for more than 2 years !! i fall in luve with it , i got it accidentally as a gift after tasting in a hurry, but after several uses i fall n luve with it.
i luved it so fresh clean sweet and feminine , it brought me sweet dreams
opens with asweet fruity wave full of blackcurrant, pineapple then turns to warm vanilla and musky base in a great mix
its so feminine ,sweet,warm and fresh gurly wearable and i gained many comments when i wear it out door !!
my bottle wasnt the same shape like these one, mine was cupped with alot of red lips ,i still have the empty boxed bottle but unfortunately i cant find it any more here in Egypt !!

guest_Nkay
guest_Nkay

nice fragrance, love the vanilla notes. so girly but doesn't last long

sweet_amour
sweet_amour

The opening of So...? Kiss Me smells very fresh and sweet like a golden pineapple and juicy like a gorgeous pink berry...

The floral vanilla center give this fragrance a romantic, sensual feel and blends wonderfully, softening the sharper scent of citrus in the top notes into a smell that is very similar to sugared grapefruit.

The base notes of musk and wood complete this perfume perfectly adding a very subtle hint of spice giving the over all fragrance a sexy and flirty feel.

The first time I smelled it I was in heaven i love it

lalala
lalala

i love it! it's such a shame it doesn't last long though..

very sweet and girly.

moonflower143
moonflower143

I had tried this perfume when i saw them in the drugstore, their packaging is cute, i had other perfumes too from so...?, this so..?kiss me is very light and very girly, nice for everyday use..the lasting power is not very good, but not that bad, lasts around 2hours.

Rouu

i had it about 3 years ago and i totaly luved it :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about So...? So…? Kiss me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about So...? So…? Kiss me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So…? Kiss me by So...?. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So…? Kiss me by So...? represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.