Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

So...? What So...? for women

So...? What So...? for women
dislike

Designed for ultra cool chicks with their own distinctive image So…? What is combination of citruses, jasmine and rose.

It is available as 10, 20, 50 and 100 ml EDT and 75 ml body fragrance.

Citruses Jasmine tincture of rose

So...? What Fragrance Reviews

LittleMousey
LittleMousey

This was my first ever fragrance, my mum got me this perfume as a present while she was out shopping and I loved it instantly! I didn't know a thing about perfume back in the day so this cheap stuff did the trick for me. I've worn it for a long time! I got quite a few compliments while wearing this one. Very pleasent scent, but very weak lasting power, gone 15 minutes :(

showsister

I want´s to have perfume "So what" please help me to find it, Where can i bay it? Have sombody a test? My lovely "So what"!!!!!

"Showsister"

showsister

Where can i find my lovely perfume "So what"????? can somebody tell me, please! Is there in the hole whide world have this perfume and will sell it to me?!
From me Showsister

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

yesterday, i tried this one. i know it's a cheap brand but still i was hoping something fresh and girly.
first sniff, yuck, my grandma hairspray!

after one hour, retried it, waiting for some of notes, nope, still hairspray, but just a little less intense

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about So...? So...? What fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about So...? So...? What, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So...? What by So...?. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So...? What by So...? represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paris Hilton Heiress Paris Hilton Can Can Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Stella McCartney Stella Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Marc Jacobs Dot Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Britney Spears Fantasy Marc Jacobs Lola Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Hilary Duff With Love Nina Ricci Nina Demeter Fragrance Mango Fiorucci Glittery Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Blue So...? So...?Desirable Demeter Fragrance Cherry Blossom FCUK FCUK Summer Her Impulse Goddess Benetton Energy Woman