Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Al Jana SoOud for women

Al Jana SoOud for women
dislike

herbal

Al Jana is a natural green fragrance with notes of thyme, star anise, helichrysum, ylang-ylang, cypress, cedar, vetiver, sandalwood, tonka and clary sage. It is available as Eau Fine (EDP). Al Jana was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphane Humbert Lucas.

vetyver Immortelle Ylang-Ylang Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Thyme Star Anise Clary Sage Cypress Lemon

Al Jana Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

lievissima delizia a base di anice stellato, il cui nome significa "paradiso" in arabo, sembra un profumo di nuvole leggere tra cui fanno capolino ylang ylang, elicriso e fave di tonka. la sua estrema evanescenza rende la percezione assai difficile, dando la sensazione di un'acqua aromatica piuttosto che di un profumo vero e proprio. e questo è un vero peccato perchè il fondo ha un che di aromatico veramente notevole che però si sente a stento. me lo immaginavo prepotente come altre fragranze arabe, e invece si assesta su uno skin scent timidissimo, ahimè. costa un botto.

Q80
Q80

Al Jana which means Paradise in Arabic is an exact identical version of the new Mogadess by MariaLux but Al Jana is the Anise tea without sugar or sweetness as far as i smell specially when it dries down & im writing about Al Jana the Parfum Nektar version which is the more concentrated one. it is the true bitter anise tea that Arab Uses (specially musicians) quite luring and good.

Migotka
Migotka

Out of all the SoOud fragrances I have tried, this is one of the quietest. My first impression was very pleasant. There definitely is a lot of anise seed in the composition; it is the most prominent note. The rest to my nose are herbs- sage, thyme, and the woody undertones. But this is above all a scent for people who love anise. Well, that is pretty much all I can say about it; I keep on sniffing my wrist but somehow I do not feel excitement.

It is lovely in many ways, but the price is also very hight. I do not think the scent and bottle justifies the 150 GBP they ask for 60 ml. You can really invest your money in a scent that is more memorable than Al Jana (and most likely a lot cheaper).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about SoOud Al Jana fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about SoOud Al Jana, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Al Jana by SoOud. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Al Jana by SoOud represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Molinard Habanita Serge Lutens Chergui CoSTUME NATIONAL 21 Diptyque Philosykos Cartier Must de Cartier Givenchy Pi Givenchy Organza Indecence SoOud Nur Serge Lutens Vitriol d’œillet Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris SoOud Hajj A Lab on Fire Liquidnight Les Nereides Patchouli Precieux Parfumerie Generale Praline de Santal Fendi Palazzo Penhaligon`s Endymion Robert Piguet Bandit Chanel Allure Sensuelle