Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

Fam SoOud for women and men

Fam SoOud for women and men
dislike

oud

Fam (Mouth) is an intensive and flamboyant perfume of red spices combined with warm woody tones and powdery floral aromas. This sophisticated fragrance exudes all the charms of agar wood, with additional notes of saffron, chili, roses, cashmere, rose powder, rubber sap, vinyl accord, sandalwood, cedar, milk and red musk.

It is available as Eau Fine (EDP) and Nektar Parfum (perfume extract). Fam was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphane Humbert Lucas.

Saffron Rose Paprika Cashmere Wood Agarwood (Oud) Virginia Cedar Sandalwood Milk Musk Powdery Notes Vinyl

Kanz

Fam Fragrance Reviews

OrientalFruityGourmand
OrientalFruityGourmand

What a unique smell! Aside from roses & Oud, I smell loads of saffron. I detect the peppers for sure.

After half an hour, I'm getting the milk. But not fresh dairy milk, more like tinned milk that is being sipped out of an old tire.

On my body the dry down is powdery Oud and spicy rubberized sandalwood. I agree with the attar comparison. I also agree that this might not be for men.

I'm glad I borrowed this from my bestie. The smell is as unique as she said. But on my body, I really dislike the vinyl notes.

I don't think I'll purchase, but from time to time I will borrow it from my friend.

Frada
Frada

Yes, this perfume is charged of saffron,and rose, but is unwearable for men. Too feminine, and nothing original,poor sillage and longevity. Not for me...

Jwaks
Jwaks

The opening reminds me a bit of a less sweet and more spicy red aoud and the drydown is a bit more like mohur with powdery rose. Loads of saffron and pink rose in the opening complimented by sandalwood (lactonic/milky effects), some sweetness, and powdery notes in the mid notes and drydown. It gets more powdery (like talcum powder) including the rose which is lighter and more like pink rose as it dries down along with an odd plasticy vinyl note and hints of chili pepper lingering in the background. Very nice!

ladykarl
ladykarl

The saffron in this is pretty much the strongest i have ever smelled in a perfume before. It reminds me of the first time i travelled to spain and ate a paella dish with a maddening amount of saffron in it and i could swear everything after that smelled of saffron for days. Basically saffron is a delicate but poweful spice. only a little is needed to achieve its best affect; and too much of this good thing is more or less unpleasant. I am very sensitive to this smell so i might be on my own here. If you really love saffron I'm going to guess you will really love this perfume! I just wish it were toned down a little bit / cool idea though!

nada
nada

one of the closest recreations of attars in perfume. reminds me of Marwah attar which I love.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about SoOud Fam fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about SoOud Fam, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fam by SoOud. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fam by SoOud represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Chergui Frapin 1270 Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Amouage Memoir Woman By Kilian Rose Oud Chanel Bois des Iles Guerlain Shalimar Van Cleef & Arpels First Frederic Malle Une Rose Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Bond No 9 Chinatown Amouage The Library Collection Opus VI Serge Lutens Cedre Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur By Kilian Back to Black Nasomatto Black Afgano