Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Kanz SoOud for women and men

Kanz SoOud for women and men
dislike

oud

Kanz (Treasure) is black as coal, tough and tactile; a strange combination of opacity and transparency; the smell of agar worthy of Maharajas. Note: Sambac jasmine, Bulgarian white rose essences of nagarmotha, agar and Indian sandalwood.

It is available as Eau Fine (EDP) and Nektar Parfum (perfume extract). Kanz was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphane Humbert Lucas.

Jasmine Sandalwood Rose Agarwood (Oud) Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha

Fam

Kanz Fragrance Reviews

Roge'
Roge'

This is something Catwoman would've worn or perhaps a Frenchman sporting a comb over hairdo, groomed hipster mustache, an ascot and corduroy pants with Lanvin loafers. The white floral/woody nuance is a change of pace in what I'm accustomed to from SoOud. The Agarwood mixed with florals gives the wearer a clean inoffensive laundry type of smell. The rose is dry and crispy with a tinge of lemon which contributes to the invigorated feel. It's almost like every defective part from every ingredient listed was shaved to perfection to create this scent. The composition never changes its course and remain as a clean/woody floral from top to base. Also not listed in the perfume pyramid is a strong note of David Copperfield(dissapearing act) causing the fragrance to clock in around 1 hour and 16 minutes of longevity. This is a tough one to grade because I kind of like this one. My controversial side says boycott this fleeting fragrance.

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

I got my sample today from Luckyscent and although I have never smelled oud, I will try to give an overview. I always wanted to try oud, and the composition here is nice. It is a gentle jasmine note, not sharp at all, sofened up by this woody note.Neither note dominates. You can not detect the sandalwood in this. As well, the mix or the rose with the jasmine gives the floral affect. That being said, it smells like a soft floral causing neither flower to stand out on it's own. If you didn't know oud was in it, I think it would be hard to come up with what the Jasmine is combined with. The Jasmine doesn't quite smell Jasminy, because the rose and oud softens it down. It's not powdery, it is not overpowering. The rose is not an oldish smelling rose, it is a nice soft rose. 1 out of 10, I think this is a 6 1/2 as far as unique and worth trying. On me it last around 6 hours.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about SoOud Kanz fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about SoOud Kanz, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kanz by SoOud. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kanz by SoOud represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain By Kilian Rose Oud Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Femme Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Sisley Soir de Lune Serge Lutens Arabie Guerlain Shalimar Givenchy Organza Lancome Climat Amouage Ubar Amouage Memoir Woman By Kilian Back to Black Christian Dior Dune Hermes Caleche SoOud Fam Tauer Perfumes 10 Une Rose Vermeille Amouage Dia pour Femme Penhaligon`s Ellenisia Creed Love in Black Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle