Designers » R S » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Ouris SoOud for women

Ouris SoOud for women
dislike

Ouris ("sublime") is a symphony of butterfly colors, which include notes of peach, plum and blackcurrant, sweet Turkish delight, jasmine, almond and pollen. This beautiful feminine palette contains additional notes of honey, tagetes, jasmine, white cedar, iris, sandalwood, vanilla and tonka.

It is available as Eau Fine (EDP) The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphane Humbert Lucas.

iris Jasmine Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Vanille Peach Almond Black Currant Plum white honey Marigold

Burberry Women
Ti Amo: Tulipano

Ouris Fragrance Reviews

lilalina
lilalina

It's very peachy sweet and I got an almost leather-y vibe from this. Like a new car smell.. A little too synthetic

smellagent
smellagent

I love this. It is rich and deep. On me the frags lasts a good while. I think a person who likes frags like botrytis and passionate or intense by bodicea could blind buy and be just fine. This also reminds me a little of one of the Rance frags but can't remember which. The top notes shine

svetlana.kogan.73
svetlana.kogan.73

This is way too expensive for what it is: a pretty sweet scent, rich in peach, honey and creamy milk. It was gone in less than 2 hours and the sillage was very weak.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

It's not as screamingly shampoo-like as Kilian's "Liaisons Dangerouses", but it is an undeniably similar composition.

A soft, girly peach and blackcurrant dusted with make-up powder. I don't get much honey or almond. I can't say I find it particularly interesting.

This one I quite like from this weird line. I guess they smell very different for western tastes. Not sure, because when I went to middle east countries young man and women smelled CK and the rest smelled of Jasmine and rose (also men).
Ouris is a fruit salad. Nice enough, not offensive but it screams peach in the opening, then some other fruits, a few springy flowers. I smelled both the Nectar and the Eau Fine. This last one is nice, but Nectar is much more concentrated and also very expensive. Too expensive for what you get.
The overall vibe is that of Gucci's Flora EdP.

valda.pacekajutepetrulene
valda.pacekajutepetrulene

I just received my OURIS! absolutely gorgeous, woody...creamy...so many other notes comes up from the very beginning, proper niche perfume. Reminds me a bit of Burberry Burberry for women...

SAKE
SAKE

L'eau Fine - Tres fruitee, sucree et tres-tres sage pour moi.
Un peu desolee.

Roses and Spices
Roses and Spices

I keep getting asked about this perfume when I wear it. It is highly unusual but not overpowering. Carefully created and a well balanced composition of notes it really is quite impressive. I am never sure what I think of it when I spray it on but 10 minutes later in settles well and a variety of notes gently flower from your skin. It is a peach perfume without smelling peachy. It smells like a fresh young flower as you deeply inhale and lasts the day. Very very interesting and enjoyable to wear.

LadyMurasaki
LadyMurasaki

It opens with a juicy, realistic peach note laced with vanilla and hints of dark fruits and sandalwood.

Notes of iris, oakmoss and tonka bean become more prominent as it transforms into a powdery, vanillic peach in the dry down. *Beautiful*

I've tested both Eau Fine and Nectar and I prefer the nectar. It's smoother and richer.

Miss Picky
Miss Picky

Stunning. I could just douse myself in this!

I get a real note of fig, though I don't see it listed in the notes - but not cloying, too-rich fig; more fresh and very natural. The notes make it sound very gourmand, but it's not, really. There's enough complexity here to keep it exotic and interesting.

The soft sandalwood in the drydown is gorgeous. I can't stop smelling my wrist when I wear this!

Sillage is tantalisingly, teasingly good. It turns heads if people get close.

I have the Eau Fine, and the longevity is around eight hours.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about SoOud Ouris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about SoOud Ouris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ouris by SoOud. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ouris by SoOud represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Angélique Noire By Kilian Back to Black Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille By Kilian Love by Kilian Serge Lutens Datura Noir Guerlain Tonka Imperiale MDCI Parfums Peche Cardinal Montale Chocolate Greedy Tom Ford Amber Absolute Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Tom Ford Noir de Noir Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Ginestet Botrytis Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Frederic Malle Carnal Flower