Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sofia Sofia Vergara for women

Sofia Sofia Vergara for women
dislike

Sofia Sofia Vergara for women Pictures

Colombian actress Sofia Vergara, best known for her role in the TV series "Modern Family", launched her first fragrance in collaboration with Parlux, simply called Sofia. The fragrance includes notes and scents favored by the actresses, representing her true olfactory signature.

The composition is announced as a juicy floral - oriental. It is created by perfumer Bruno Jovanovic. Top notes include juicy blackberry, sparkling cassis buds and plum. Flowers of violet, Colombian rose and Colombian orchid are laid on the base of sandalwood, vanilla and earthy woods.

The bottle is designed to look like a cut emerald, only instead of green, it is colored in soft pink. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Sofia was launched in 2014.

Blackberry Currant buds Plum

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette

Sofia Fragrance Reviews

Eau de Nikita
Eau de Nikita

I love this stuff!!! it's enchanting well blended just right easy to wear fragrance. Not flowery nor vanilla-y or candy notes. I Smay get a gift set for myself after purchasing body spray. Im a guy and had gifted my friend this gift set before and wanted for myself so bad I kept spraying it lol. It reminds me of being at the Metra train station in Chicago. That smell of getting on the train mixed with and tad bit of la vie est belle. This one is more plummy. The body spray is like Rihanna Rebl feur but not the actual perfume. Sofia blew me away with this one. Love love love it!!!

remmz
remmz

I find this to be just ALRIGHT, its not super special as everyone makes it out to be. Yes it does smell high end and more mature, however there is nothing really yummy about it and I only get plum and a really STRONG green note. It truly does smell like a christmas tree,the pines on the tree.

StarryNightNo5
StarryNightNo5

I LOVE this! It's very balanced on my skin in such a beautiful - I want to sniff myself all day kind of way! The fragrances of Sofia Vergara have certainly surprised me. I have never been a big fan of celebrity fragrances. I was only really fond of Faith Hill's and years ago when I was in high school in the 80's/90's the California that Jacklyn Smith had. I have two of her fragrances now: Sofia and Tempting. I'm actually waiting on So Very Sofia (by Avon). I saw it in the Avon book and the sample rub page and was like hmmmm, this smell really good too! I hope it does when I actually get it.

The only one of Sofia's fragrances that doesn't seem to bode well with my chemistry is the Love perfume. Plus, I get a strong vanilla from that one that I'm not really fond of.

Sofia and Tempting so far are my TOP NEW perfume FAVES to wear everyday..great for office environment...great for any environment really - they're so classy!!

I also have to mention the bottles: they are gorgeous! They are expensive looking and great quality! Between the scents and the bottles; they could give some of the expensive designer fragrances a run for their money! I'm so asking my husband for the BIG bottles for Christmas this year :)
I'm not sure if there are any other celebrity fragrances out there as good, but if anyone could recommend, I'm open to suggestions :)

ibibonica
ibibonica

Reminds me of Betty Barclay Precious moments, like its big sister, little less sweet and a bit more powdery and sophisticated, if you like powdery perfumes you'll love this one, perfect for winter time, sillage and longevity are quite good.

Kyi
Kyi

I tried this perfume out at the mall today and I was pleasantly surprised. I think its a smell that women will generally find pleasant and nothing overpowering or obnoxious about. It's grown up, sophisticated, and elegant scent, not at all 'old lady' like. It smells expensive and tasteful, not a girly teeny bopper scent, but very feminine and classy. It makes me think of a woman in her late 20's, who's a professional and lives in a skyrise in the city, and is finding her place in her career and making good money and finally being able to afford more trendy, 'grown up' expensive things for herself. She is confident, well groomed, modern, and has good taste. I will definitely be ordering a bottle of this!

Locnlove
Locnlove

My first review here, I have found my new signature perfume. I'm a lover of vanilla, and have search for a new scent for two months. Then came Sofia. Love it,love it, love it. It starts with a fruity burst,which can be a bit strong but the dry down is beautiful. I get sexy & playful in a bottle and at an affordable price. My take, Its a combination of Vera Wang princess, Estee Lauder Sensual Nude & LaVie Est Belle all beautiful scents in this bottle of Sofia.

TrishGSD86
TrishGSD86

I simply adore this fragrance! I received a 30 mL bottle of this for Christmas and I couldn't believe how beautiful it is. When I first spray this on my wrist, I immediately smell the plum and orchid with something woody. After it dries down a bit, I can definitely smell the patchouli. All the notes blend together so beautifully. I don't own a bottle of La Vie Est Belle, but I have smelled it before and I can see the similarities between the two, although in my opinion, this one smells better and is much more affordable. The longevity is fantastic, it last 6-8 hours on my skin. My boyfriend loves this fragrance on me. That's always a good thing! This makes me feel sexy and confident. I can't say enough good things about it!

phoenyxdg22
phoenyxdg22

My go to fragrance for Holidays. Smells great for a celebrity fragrance. Makes you feel proud.

cara94
cara94

Like many, Sofia was a blind buy for me. I looked at lots of reviews here and thought what the hey I'll try it! I was a little worried initially because the last woody-oriental smell I purchased smelled terrible on my skin.

But I thought I will trust Sofia since I already think this woman is talented, beautiful, and so funny!

And wow wow WOW! I am so so soooo happy I trusted her! This fragrance is extremely beautiful.

I am so in love. I immediately smell the juicy plum top note and then it quickly settles into a rosy, sandlewood vanilla on me. The woody notes are not overpowering at all. It gives this fragrance a sexy, sophisticated twist.

I would say it is definitely more floral than fruity once the middle notes come along which is fairly quick. The main middle notes I detect is the rose and orchid.

This fragrance is so divine. I can see how this is most popular for winter as it is very warm and inviting but also clean like fresh wood. However, I can also see myself sitting at a corner cafe sipping on a dainty espresso as I look at fresh flowers on the table on a spring day with a light breeze. So for that reason I will wear it any season!

Also I do not see the comparison to LVEB as I detect sandlwood and rose in Sofia and more patchoulli and fruity notes throughout LVEB. Very different in my opinion. Sofia beats LVEB by a long shot smell wise.

However, the sillage in Sofia is soft after about 2 hours. Initial application about 1 hour of moderate sillage. But, longevity is beautiful! When I sniff my wrist I still detect the delicate wood and rose after about 4 hours. So I say max 5 hours lonevity with a soft sillage aftter 1-2 hours.

Honestly, you need this. Better than most designer perfumes I've ever smelled. Bravo, Sofia!!!

allalola
allalola

Smells almost like Christmas Tree.....I love it!!!

hippydiva
hippydiva

LOVE!!!! If Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur and CK Euphoria were to have a love child, Sofia would be it! This is more woody than Reb'l Fleur, and the fruit notes are more similar to Euphoria. This is pretty strong and really lasts! Such a nice fragrance!

shushkin
shushkin

A kind person sent me a surprise sample of this. I was taken with it on first sniff. I see what folk mean about the similarity with LVEB but I prefer this. It isnt quite so heavy and sweet. Yes, its very feminine and sweet but it retains a bright quality. It is quite a potent fragrance but it is in no way harsh. It wouldnt make folk run away as they might with a fragrance such as Madonnas Truth or Dare. I do get the plum, orchid and vanilla first and then the tang of blackberry and the wood notes. Im sure many would say its a fragrance for the younger ladies out there but I would love a spritz of this when I just want to chill.
Moderate sillage and reasonable longevity.

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

This is STRONG! She means business too! Smells very chanel like...that will get me in the dog house...but it does! Classy,womanly,and plummy! Kinda spicy too! Dont get Angel at all.(my siggy) or la vie est blah..just a deep sweet plummy/sandalwood yummy scent.
Get tons of compliments!

Mwalton
Mwalton

I'm so impressed with this perfume. Its classy, mature and smells expensive. Sadly my nose isnt good at separating scents. I can say its a feminine powdery woodsy scent. I love it.

zyby
zyby

SOFIA is a fruity, creamy, warm and woody scent that is sweet, but with a freshness that makes it work for hot and humid summer weather. (Think of an umbrella drink or a smoothie.) On skin, this fragrance is much more interesting than it is on a tester card. During the many hours that it lasts, SOFIA changes from creamy/fruity to more prominent woody notes. There are flowers somewhere in the background, although I don’t pick up the individual floral notes.

I’d initially purchased SOFIA as a summer fragrance, but now that I’ve worn it a few times, I can imagine it would work in cold weather as well due to the creamy and woody aspects. Sillage is moderate.

boonie
boonie

Loooking for a different perfume I sprayed this on at Tjmaxx In the body mist. When I finished shopping on my trip to my car my daughter said " Mom I can really smell that perfume you sprayed in the store. I was pleasantly surprised because it was only the body mist and it did carry on my skin for a long time. As I was driving home I kept sayong to myself this smells like something I already have. Rignt before I got home I figured it out, it reminds me of Calvin Klein Euphoria...with all this being said it's a really nice fragrance I would definitely by the perfume..

daisyvision
daisyvision

I saw Sofia promoting her fragrance aaages ago on Jimmy Fallon, and I was curious and decided to see what was in it - Plum, vanilla, woods, orchid.. Oh, this actually looks good! (Sofia also happens to be a celebrity whose fragrance I wouldn't be embarrassed having on my dresser... so, I thought, what they hey.. and bought a bottle.)

It's rather unlike other celebrity fragrances - it isn't too fruity, too floral, too woody, or too... anything. It's a well-balanced mix that's deep, intriguing, feminine. It really is suitable for any age group, and it seems suitable to wear any time of the day or for any occasion.

Floffles
Floffles

Mature and Flirty, just like Sofia. I like it, and even though I am in my 30s, I am just not ready to smell like it. So will I wear this in 10 more years when I can get it for $5 clearance?? SURE! But just not right now.

BTW: In our store it is #4 best seller, and has been in top 5 since its release. It's the ONLY celebrity brand in all the top 10. Way to compete Sofia! #holdingherown #killingit

sugahuni
sugahuni

Wonderful fragrance,smells divine!! Smells similar to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle & Angel but lighter.Beautiful scent:-)

JessicaRabbit
JessicaRabbit

It smells very professional to me. The first spray is alchoholy and not too wonderful, but it quickly transforms into a somewhat masculine, no nonsense sort of womanly scent. It's woodsy, with some light fruit undertones. The intoxicating and seductive woods will whisper in your ear to take another whiff.
I honestly feel like some badass business executive when I wear this perfume. I will say that after about an hour it's more soft and fruity, but it's pretty daring before that.

hithorys
hithorys

It's clementine or tangelo and grapefruit. Despite the pink color, it's a red scent: it IS Sangria! It's saucy, it's fruity: it's Sofia!

It wasn't my favorite over the Winter, but in the Spring, I gave it another go and it glowed.

Unlike perfumes some mention below (most notably Rebl Fleur), it won't *start* a migraine, so wear it with ease and dance as you please.

Edit: If you've *already* got your headache on it may turn it up, so please drink responsibly. ;-) Otherwise, cheers and enjoy!

like whoa yeah
like whoa yeah

This perfume smells just like Rihanna Rebl fluer.. if they made a Rebl fluer eau de toillet ..i was disaponted at there extream likeness to one another ..because i bought rebl fluer for like 10 bucks allong with two others of hers for the same price. That being said This is pretty and nice but dosent have good sillage and weak longevity..however i would rather tell people that i was wearing Sofia Vergara then rihanna and i like the bottle better ...ther not 100 percent the same like 85/100 this is a bit more delacte ...i do love this frag i just wish i never bought the rebl first ..well im still waiting on sofia verga love to come in the mail ...yeahhhh

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

I totally agree with SillySue. I tried this on, and was just shocked at how absolutely beautiful it is. THIS is the perfect scent. Thanks, Sofia!

Fragaria
Fragaria

This is only a like for me. I never thought I'd find a perfume that qualifies as too sweet. All the comments on other perfumes that read TOO sweet, all seemed "pleasingly" sweet to me. I figured these were people that just didn't like sweet...period. Like those that give awful reviews on soapy scents, or hate florals. I don't understand what they smell that makes them hate these genres.
This scent makes me understand what they mean, exactly, by too sweet. This is kinda maybeee....alright, on a certain day. Buduther than THAT, it's TOO sweet for me.
I agree that it's VERY closely related to LVEB by Lancome, if not trying to create a copy of it. LVEB is a teensy bit better. It doesn't seem to be as cloying. But for the price difference, I'd live with this one. They are just too close to warrant even an extra dollar, even preferring LVEB.
It took a long while before I could appreciate Fancy. I got only a chemical caramel from it. Once it wears off with a sufficient amount of time, and a VERY light misting, it's quite pretty. I'm not sure this is a perfume I'll give that much of a chance.
Obviously if you love tons of sweet scents, this will be right up your alley! For appearance, it's a lovely little bottle. For quality....this lasts and lasts, and could maybe even "scent" the clothes that are washed WITH the article that has this on it. It's BIG BANG for your buck!
The sweetness shows up no more to the extent it was when I first reviewed. Tonight, I get what others mention. No more LVEB. It's all Coco Mademoiselle. I hate to admit, but that's what it is now. And if you have a problem with Coco Mademoiselle lasting, get this! I am shocked...

Glamamour
Glamamour

So I won't add to the this reminds me tab just because I personally only add exact dupes and this isn't a dupe to anything but if definitely reminds me of perfumes of more mainstream high end designers such as Chanel ( Coco Mademoiselle), Miss Dior, La Vie est Belle, etc...those safe sweet patchouli scents.I think Sofia did great in going this route instead of the typical fruity celebrity scent. It's safe for all women of all ages in my opinion.

Jmalone84

Just realised, this actually is an exact dupe of Flowerbomb eau de toilette, except this has a sharp chemical tang to it which is rather unpleasant. The 'woods', gives it an acrid chemical scent when you sniff right up close. Would rather have Flowerbomb EDT, or at that, just Flowerbomb EDP. Gone from love to hate on this unfortunately.

JenniferRH
JenniferRH

It is a good thing that this perfume only cost $19.99 because I don't like how it smells! I bought it because of the good reviews I read about it. It just smells really cheap and I can really smell the alcohol in it. It kind of makes me nauseated. I guess that is what I get for buying a cheap perfume!

Zackkcaz
Zackkcaz

This was a find!!!!!!! So cheap price wise and so lush juice wise. This is complex and beautiful. It warms to the body and surrounds you with tenderness. The dry down is lavish and long. Will always have this on hand and look forward to other juice from her.

joliecat
joliecat

On my skin, Sofia is not at all sugary. The sweetness comes from the berries and currants, a bit tart, like natural fruit. There is also a sparkling spice feel, sort of like a light pink peppery vibe that's subtle and fades away after an hour. Then this sent smooths out , settles into a deep soft woody vanilla skin scent with light delicate florals wafting in the air.

Sofia smells like a much more expensive designer perfume. It lasts forever on my skin until I wash it off.

If you like tart fruits, sweet but not candy sugar sweet, you will probably like Sofia. It's a very well made long lasting perfume for a great bargain price.

Jmalone84

So I have been wanting this perfume for months, and building it up in my mind, thinking I would probably be disappointed when I finally got it. Received it from FragranceX today (surprisingly no problems, which is a relief since I read some terrible reviews about this place, and I am all the way in New Zealand).

With that said I am LOVING this fragrance. First off, the bottle is lovely, it's convincing at creating the illusion it is from a major fashion house. The scent is likewise a fantastic illusion of a higher quality scent than it actually is. I can see the likeness in this to Chanel, La Vie Est Belle, Viktor & Rolf etc, and the vanilla is reminiscent of YSL Black Opium. From a distance no one would be able to tell that you're not wearing an expensive fragrance. It is not cloying, it has the well blended almost aquatic vibe characteristic of Chanel. But up close it is obvious that cheaper, synthetic materials have been used to create this effect. On the initial spray there is a sharp chemical tang- similar to nail polish remover, it makes you wonder what are put in these fragrances.

This is a very pleasant and well blended fragrance, the berries/plum, florals and woods are apparent first off, and the dry down is a very nice vanilla/woods. I would happily choose this over Black Opium or LVEB. The sillage is very good, and lends a soft feminine aura, the longevity is moderate. As long as you don't sniff too close or inspect the bottle too closely it is very pleasing. I would happily wear this until I could afford a similar scent at a higher price. So if you want a bit of luxury on a budget this is pretty good.

EDIT: Sorry guys/gals. I love a happy ending just as much as you do. But it's just too synthetic for me, gives me a headache. When you smell it closely there is this very sharp chemical note ( I am sure it is unsafe, you should read about the chemicals the FDA allows in fragrance). It just turns me off knowing how cheap it is, and how they must have cut corners with its production (I am a postgraduate student, you wouldn't believe the things corporations do). I'm sticking to Chanel and selling this :( the only gourmand I have found thus far that I can tolerate is Flowerbomb. I am currently looking for big sillage frags with patchouli or incense (minimal on the rose). Any suggestions in my inbox I would be happy to hear :)

No more celebrity fragrances for me! It always ends in tears :(

Twinkleberry
Twinkleberry

This fragrance smells to me so similar to Badgley Mischka's first perfume.

pipergirl
pipergirl

This is absolutely lovely. From the initial sparkling and head turning blast of sweet, juicy plum and blackberry to the gorgeous, yet subtle, sandalwood and vanilla dry down - this perfume is a delight to wear. I bought Sofia based on the positive reviews and I am so glad that I did.

dormir6
dormir6

This the first encounter with this.
La vie est belle? Coco Mademoiselle? Christ...no!
Sweet this is the only similaritiy with the beautiful LVEB. It is intended to be elegant, and feminine like Coco M. But it is soooo far away from them. So, if you'd like a replacement or a dupe of them, stay away!
There is a hint of similarity of a watered down Miss Dior (ex Chérie). Longlasting, strong but so "nothing". No caracther, just a faint mix of the big ONEs.
I am dissapointed! I expected something better, more refined, more feminine.
Edit; after a few weeks I couldn't like it at all. It has some ingredient that was the caractheristic of gypsy children's odor in my elementary shcool. I have to say it was faaaaar away from luxury. It gives áll the repulsion for me. And I am not raccist, dont't think...those familes lived under awfull conditions, total lack of hygeny :-( I can't wear this one.
The same happened with John Galliano beautiful fragrance...I don' t know which ingredient gives that awfull effect.

RaggedyAnne
RaggedyAnne

On first spray I do get the LVEB/Flowerbomb similarities, and this lasts for quite a long time, then it turns to a very beautiful coco mad for me, though without the patchouli, but I dont miss the patchouli at all. After 7 hours of wearing Sofia, I get the Vanilla/Sandalwood and its amazing. This perfume seems never-ending ....and throughout the day it does change from one beauty to another. This was a blind buy after reading reviews here, and I am not disappointed. It is very similar to Sanderling in the drydown, and I have that too, but I am not disappointed by that either, who can be disappointed at owning 2 gorgeous perfumes? they are not exactly the same, but do have the same vibe when in Sofias drydown... If I chose just ONE of them, I think it would be sofia, purely on the fact of its huge longevity, but Sanderling is really beautiful too.

Dierre
Dierre

I love, love, love Sophia and highly recommend this celebrity fragrance! It is quite delightful. At first spray Sophia seems to be sparkling with the juiciest blueberries and a warmer smelling plum. Then comes the scent of soft smelling flowers, and finally there is earthy notes of sandalwood and vanilla. I really like the dry down, and the longevity is fantastic!

♥ Longevity is long lasting.
♥ Sillage is heavy.
♥ Sophia was a gift, and I will repurchase it soon.

SillySue
SillySue

OMG This perfume you guys!!! There are just no words. It. Smells. So. Good! To me it is very reminiscent of Coco Mademoiselle. They are so very similar. Except Sofia feel a tad sweeter, so it is like a mix of 3/4 Coco Mad and a tiny splash, 1/4 La vie est belle. Together that spells: Perfection. The most surprising and beautiful blind buy yet. For a celeb fragrance this stuff smells expensive, let me tell you. It is pure quality, longevity and sillage on par with CM. Sofia really hit it out of the ball park with this one.It's just mesmerizing.

francie79
francie79

I can't begin to tell you how much I love this fragrance and it's so high quality for the price. In the beginning the fruit is the star and it smells a little tart with the plums and blackberry mixing with the sweet vanilla. Then later it becomes a slightly sweet woody vanilla. Very complex. The longevity/sillage is amazing and it lasts all day. When you think it's gone you still get whiffs of fragrance and it's smells so fresh/clean. After wearing this 12 hours it turns into a really pretty sandalwood that still lingers. It's very unique in my collection and if you're on the fence about this one, just try it! I think you'll love it too.

Masonsmommy92
Masonsmommy92

This perfume smells sooooo good! I love love love Sofia Vergara and her perfume is spicy and fun just like her! Very woodsy and vanilla

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

This perfume is BOMB! I usually wear super sweet celebrity scents but this smells more sophisticated and mature. I definitely smell the blueberry, floral and vanilla. Smells creamy, yet fresh and clean. I love that it is complex and has layers, its like its always changing. I give Sofia a 10.10

eh-MEE-lee-eh
eh-MEE-lee-eh

Mixed feelings on this one. I tested the nist and loved how it smelled. To me it is reminiscent of the Soap and Glory fragrance which itself is a pretty good dupe for the original Miss Dior Cherie. The three piece set for this (EDP, lotion, and mini spray) because it was only $20. The EDP smells much different than the mist did and I honestly don't like it as much as the mist, it has a bubblegum smell I can't get over. The lotion smells more like the mist. I'm going to try and love the perfume for a bit longer, but I'll probably end up giving it away.

FloweringDove
FloweringDove

Sweet woods enveloping a juicy and dark blackberry-plum. Not a linear fragrance at all, as there is a clear transition from the sweet and almost spicy woody top notes, to the creamy vanilla heart and finally the slathered-syrupy fruit melange of the base which holds well to the skin. The opening is reminiscent of La Vie Est Belle yet lacking the strong patchouli, and certainly diverges from that point on.

I really enjoy this. Something about the fruit is intense to me. It's long-lasting so I'll be nursing my little samples for a while.

blubird21
blubird21

Very long lasting. Can put this on in the morning and still smell it in the evening. Sandalwood, woodsy. plum are the main notes. Its very rich and unique scent. Creamy and mature. Each base is distinctive. Sometimes some perfumes its hard to tell when the bases change, that is not the case with Sofia. The type of perfume where it goes from a rich plum to sandalwood. See comparisons with sugary florals like Flower Bomb but think it's a lot more complex scent than La Vie Belle or Flower Bomb. If you like unique woodsy, fruity, powdery scents you may want to try Sofia.

christina.smygande
christina.smygande

I had such high hopes for this scent after reading all the reviews here but it's been a big disappointment to me.

There's something about this scent that just is off-putting to me but I can't work out what it is.

The initial top notes scent is reminiscent of Flowerbomb/Si, very candy/fairly floss. Then it turns into something else that is unpleasant.

It isn't so much a synthetic smell (which was my first thought) but there's something there which is offensive. My partner said it smelled like something a teenager will wear.

Perhaps it is just my skin/body chemistry but I will stick to Visa/Fracas for special nights out and Si, Lady Gaga's Fame and Reb'l Fleur for daytime.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Sofia by Sofia Vergara opens with the same floral, sugary sweetness that La Vie Est Belle and Flowerbomb have. For some reason I get a powdery-bubblegum undertone that pleasingly reminds me of trident chewing gum, must be the violet. It dries down to a fresh plum and gourmand vanilla blend with just a hit or tart blackberry. Special thanks to the fragrantican who swapped with me! I had not tested it prior to swapping, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I like it!

butterflyblue
butterflyblue

I really love it. its creamy and sexy, I smell it all day after about 8 hours. I have had several compliments from co workers.

This is feminine, sexy.

heather62
heather62

This is very long lasting and smells just like Flowerbomb to me. Just like it. I wore it all day yesterday and to dance class last night and had to wash it off before bed. There is something in this that just does not agree with my chemistry but I did like it very much when I first tested it.

I have a friend who loves Flowerbomb so I gave it to her and she loves it.

KellyKel
KellyKel

If you love Le Vie Est Belle, you will love this and it's way less expensive but it doesn't smell or feel cheap at all. It's just like Le Vie Est Belle but with a slight berry top note and less medicinal smell. I think it's better than Le Vie Est Belle.

Zoya
Zoya

I find it really difficult for me to like sweet perfumes. I like sweet scents, but wearing them in the hot climate where I live really gives me a headache.

It is a sweet fragrance, and I wish it was slightly less sweet OR simply slightly less strong.
Opening notes are something between Coco Mademoiselle and Repetto - but only for a few seconds, then the sugar pops out.
Half an hour after application it develops into a warm, powdery, cozy, attractive fruity woody scent. PERFECT at this point.

It was a blind buy, and not the worst one. It's a cheap fragrances that doesn't smell or feel cheap.
It is a celebrity fragrance, and for some reason celebrities make mostly sweet perfumes, and this one is not an exception, which is a shame because I would have been happy to try this perfume with 50% less sugar.

pierson
pierson

I've never really cared who made a perfume, but sniffing experience has given me the idea that celebrity perfumes tend to be fruity-candy-overly sweet messes. This? Is not. I like it.

It *is* sweet, possibly more than I would care for daily--I don't like really sweet perfumes, as they tend to give me headaches. Sofia hovers on the edge of too much, but never quite tips over into headache territory. Hooray for that.

The fruity opening is good, but liked better when it slipped into the floral phase. I can't pick out any flower in particular, but more of a pleasant mixed floral.

After that it becomes a vanilla-sandalwood scent for me, and I love sandalwood. Sofia goes softer at the phase, and I really enjoy it; possibly this is my favorite part. It also goes closer to the skin, softer. I think it's powdery, but that's a bonus for me, as I like that. This is my impression, so there's no need for people to screech "Omg, old lady!" and run in the opposite direction.

This perfume is not one to go wild and crazy with in application--it's strong. Two sprays are nearly too much, and in hot weather, I think I'd go with one so as not to cause headaches in yourself and others. It's sweet, but not too much so, fruity but you won't smell like a fruit basket or a sugar bowl. It's warm, feminine and womanly, not girlish. It smells far more expensive than it actually is. I'll most likely save this for autumn/winter; it just gives off an impression of "warm" to me.

An excellent blind buy, but in all honesty, I'd try before buying, as its sweetness might be a bit too much for some (or conversely, not sweet enough, if that's your preference).

diddyscafe
diddyscafe

Bought the 3.4 EDP. Why isn't this fragrance more famous? It's a sweet scent but quite sophisticated and mature. It does smell like Coco Mademoiselle after it lingers. The bottle is lovely as well, substantial clear glass and cap with Sofia's signature underneath the cap, nice little detail.

honeydays
honeydays

I just bought the $7 body spray version. I have not smelled the EDP. I like the body spray but I feel like I smell like a Christmas candle. I like Christmas candles. I'm not positive I want to smell like one. The berry note at the top doesn't last. I've been wearing it for 3 hours now and just get the sandalwood. I'm happy I got this. I almost never buy celebrity fragances but I like Sofia Vergara so I got suckered in. I will probably wear this only when I need a Christmas-type boost to my mood.

lovealwaysalisa
lovealwaysalisa

I love Sofia Vergara so I decided to give this a try when I saw it for cheap at the store yesterday. Smelling it straight from the bottle, it smelled sweet and feminine, it is at that moment it reminded me of La Vie Est Belle by Lancome. But, once I sprayed it on my skin, it reminded me even more of Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel! On my skin this is a powdery,woody, feminine scent very similar to Coco Madem but slightly sweeter and fruitier. I wish the sweetness was more pronounced on my skin and I would LOVE it, but because it is more powdery on me it's only a LIKE for me at the moment. If you have either La Vie or Coco Madem, you can probably skip this, but if a mix of the 2 sounds like your thing, you will love this. Longevity is good...about 4-6 hours on me and projection is soft/moderate. Overall a nice fragrance but not that unique. Just wish the sweetness of the plum and berries were more pronounced on my skin. On clothing it maintains the sweetness more and becomes more powder/musky when sprayed on skin, so spraying differently can make a difference in the resulting notes that will be more pronounced. I prefer it on my clothing. The cut of the bottle is also beautiful and elegant. I would probably gravitate to wear this scent more in the colder weather....but have been wearing it this summer as well.

Edit: This has been growing on me. I'm actually starting to love it. :)

Jill_valley
Jill_valley

I really like this fragrance! I have the shimmer lotion, perfume & purse size spray. The smell is very fresh and the main note to me is plum. This is a very happy-go-lucky scent that is safe and inoffensive. It smells better to me than most celebrity fruity fragrances~ the plum scent seems natural, not manufactured in a lab. I think Sofia did a fantastic job on her first scent~ if you happened to catch her discussing it upon its premiere,you could tell she was very proud of it. It smells like eating a plum in a botanical garden, maybe. Nothing about it is too overwhelming~ it remains light & airy. I can't wait to see if Sofia does another scent, next time I hope for something more dark...

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

Hearing about this on the Ellen Degeneres show, I immediately assumed it was going to be another annoyance. Because knowing what I know about celebrity fragrances and they're constant aim at 12 year olds, and the fact that I'm not a huge fan of Sophia Vergara I was still curious about what it smelled like. Today in sears I ran into this display with it so I went up and sniffed. Low and be hold, it was just what I thought it was going to be. Another teeny bopper, fruity woody mess. I have been smelling these kinds of fragrances unwillingly since I was in 5th grade and my poor nose is suck of it!

ia_ramos
ia_ramos

I bought this at Marshall's with the body lotion and travel spray for $20. It would have to really stink to not be worth that price. Well, it mostly certainly does NOT stink. I held off writing a review, wanting to see if this was a huge crush or real love. And the verdict is LOVE. Never mind the gorgeous and heavy bottle. This scent is FABULOUS, celebrity or no celebrity. The "reminds me" selections above are pretty good and not surprisingly, I love or have loved three of the four mentioned. Sofia falls somewhere between Euphoria and Tresor Midnight Rose. It's not as "dirty" or earthy as Euphoria; it is quite juicy. But, I find it a bit warmer and definitely more powdery than Midnight Rose (which is one of my absolute favorites). If you like any of those mentioned above, you should really try this gem. I look forward to Vergara's next fragrances, as she hit the ball out of the park with this one. Wow!

Bouquet
Bouquet

This is for the body mist. I really wanted to like this, but it's heavy on the vetiver and plum on me. Like a relative of Euphoria and Black Amethyst, neither of which works with my chemistry either. Projects like crazy. Pass.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

I love this fragrance. I'm from the UK and this is only available in america. I searched for ages to find a bottle cheap enough. Once I found a bottle at the right price I snatched it up. I have to say I love the box. It is very plain but so elegant and pretty. The bottle is gorgeous. It is a like a giant gem stone. The light pink liquid is a nice classy touch. The actual fragrance itself is amazing. The top starts as a nice warm berry scent. The middle blends into the top it brings a beautiful floral fresh smell and when the base starts to come into play it is a nice powdery woody vanilla smell. Very clean, fruity, fresh, classy and elegant. This lasts about 8-9 hours on my skin. Sofia please release more perfume as I love this one ! This gets a 10/10 from me xo

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This is one of my best blind buys :)
It smells fruity oriental, rich, dense, sweet, delicious!
It reminds me of Armani Si which I had my mind set on before I blind bought this.
I'm extremely happy I did as it's much more affordable and the quality is not any less than a designer's.
It has good sillage and longevity as well.
Also the bottle is pretty.
Love!
❤❤❤❤❤

happycapybara
happycapybara

For her first fragrance, Sofia Vergara has completely killed it! Like others have written, I halfheartedly sniffed the tester with low expectations. But WOW! This is high quality, well blended, ageless and GORGEOUS- just like Sofia!

First off, the packaging is understated and elegant. The crystalesque bottle is heavy and substantial. My gift set came with a large 3.4 oz EDP, a rollerball, and a creamy and yummy body lotion. So happy I got the set for the price of just the bottle.

The scent itself is wonderful. I get no "mature" vibe. I think it is for anyone and everyone. It is sophisticated however. In terms of comparisons to LVEB, well there is some similarities but it is a different scent. It is deeper, richer, and not quite as sweet as it unfolds. Great sillage and longevity. As a monster lover, this meets my expectations, (Insolence is my #1) so it has some serious oomph and lasting power. Oh and yes, it does smell glamorous and expensive.

Sillage - 9/10
Longevity -9/10
Overall Beauty of Scent -9/10

Brunette_Bombshell
Brunette_Bombshell

Where can I find this in Europe?
Are they selling it over here too or its only for the American market? I cand find it anywhere.:(

steph4
steph4

When I spritz some on myself I am reminded of my childhood where I spent most of my summers playing outside in the backyard and the scent of my mom's white roses would mix with the fruity scent of my neighbors' grape vines and berry trees.
For the top notes i smell plum, roses, and berries, a strong but well-balanced exotic oriental sweet and flowery scent, but not overpowering. Then it fades into the background and blends with the woody base notes of cedar/sandalwood with hints of powdery vanilla (more powdery than vanilla).
I'm in my late twenties and when I put this on I feel it gives me subdued sophistication that comes with age but at the same time a youthfulness of being a confident and carefree young adult ready to take on the world.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

Wow! I really love this perfume. I had smelled the body spray at Marshalls, so thought I'd like the perfume. My sweet daughter bought me a gift set of it for Mother's Day, that has the largest bottle EDP. It's even more gorgeous than the body spray. I think it smells expensive, and the bottle is gorgeous too.

On me, it's not overly fruity, but just enough to balance the sandalwood. I don't usually like woody notes in perfume, but this is just right. To me, it smells sensual, and sexy.

If you find this, it's definitely worth a try. I love it!

jade.arevalo.3
jade.arevalo.3

This is so complex I can't identify what it is I like. It's definitely fruity, but which one?! Which fruit? It's feels kind of exotic to me, like Sofia. Nice scent for night time!

celebrity89
celebrity89

A fantastic budget fragrance. I agree with all the comparisons and find it smells even more similar to Sexual Femme. A strong, different type of scent. Complex.
Update: Now that I have it, I find it a little like Rihanna Rebelle. I'm surprised there's no cacao in this.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

Purchased a bottle from HSN & only ended up using it once! This is just way to strong of a scent & is a very mature smelling scent. It's definitely not a fruity, sweet or vanilla smelling scent as it's described in the main accords....this scent is the complete opposite of all that! I hated this scent, but my grandma really enjoys it. It's one of her new favorite scents, so I'll give her this bottle as a backup....so it wont go completely to waste.

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

I will have to say I was very surprised by this fragrance. I found it at Ross for $19.99. At first, I was a little reluctant to buy it. I bought it and I'm loving it! The box it comes in is black and gold. The bottle is beautiful with a crystal like transparent cap. The scent itself is absolutely delicious! When I first sprayed it, I detected sparkling and juicy scent of blueberries and plum. It made me smile. Then comes a scent of soft flowers, and finally the earthy tone of sandalwood and vanilla. What I like about it is that it lasts and I was able to detected the different notes through out the day. I definitely recommend this!

hdmc_2000
hdmc_2000

Got this today at Ross. Liked the notes, so I took a shot. This smells exactly like Lancome's la vie Est belle! But, a lot cheaper....Its strong and heavy at first, but softens up nicely. Very fruity and sweet, but not girly sweet. Very feminine and grown up...:)

RosieRachel
RosieRachel

Feminine, fruity and clean. I appreciate how Sofia's fragrance is well-blended and doesn't go overboard with the sweetness. However, if any of the above notes have a tendency to go bad on you, I don't think you would enjoy this fragrance.

On my skin, this has a sweet sort of chemical funk (berries and plum combination) until the synthetic vanilla and the clean floral notes emerge. The sandalwood base is a touch more agreeable, but there's still a lasting vanilla residue. Unfortunately, it's quite a chemical mess on me, which is a shame as it was really pretty in the bottle.

I spritzed lots of this one on (4-5 sprays) as it was very soft, and I really wanted to get the full experience of it (cue headache, because I over-sprayed). However, the projection is rather pretty and quite sweet; soft to moderate sillage on me. Longevity is about 4-5 hours. Overall, it attempts to gorgeous but ultimately doesn't succeed with my chemistry. Oh well :)

shell_bell
shell_bell

My apologies, Sofia. Last week when I first tried your lovely perfume I found it too strong and woodsy. I hit the "dislike" button on this very page and instead of putting you in a place of prestige amongst my weekly bottle choices I shoved you into the dark depths of my perfume drawer.

For this, I express great remorse.

Because this week I decided, as I do with ALL perfumes I initially dislike, to give you another chance. I spritzed and recalled your quite beautiful and dare I say - sublime mixture of plum & luscious FRESH blackberries. None of that synthetic nonsense.
Then I prepared myself for the inevitable drydown that I had so loathed before. However, this time was different.

This time I finally recognized your perfume for what it truly is - NOT the typical candy-like or fruity fragrance that dominates the shelves these days. Oh no, this is MUCH different and certainly worlds apart from anything else in my fragrance wardrobe. This is a drydown like NO other.

Here we are in the dead of winter and your drydown bouquet sparkles and glimmers with fresh cold weather berries, it seduces with sexy orchid and calms with a woodsy violet. I can still smell this enchanting concoction the next day, on my collar and sleeves. The sandalwood is present but sits in the background, allowing instead the plum and blackberry to have their moments in the sun.
I have switched my vote on this board to "love" and you now have a place of stature not amongst my favorite bottles, but you are the sole fragrance sitting on my bathroom countertop! A place of esteem and prominence! ;)

Sofia, I have now decided that I am in LOVE with your perfume!! In fact, I am considering making your fragrance my "signature scent" for the autumn months since this perfume, to me, just SCREAMS harvest moon, pumpkin patches, apple picking, corn mazes and hay rides.
This scent is mature - it is NOT for teens or for women who have no self- confidence. This is meant for the woman who knows who she is, who is strong and self-aware. Who loves the person she has grown to be. Perhaps, Sofia, this is who YOU are? I've never met you or seen on tv so who knows? ;)

But I thank you, Sofia, for this gift. An affordable fragrance in a large and BEAUTIFUL bottle that looks more like a piece of glass art than a simple mass-produced decanter.
I will *certainly* be buying more of this because I have truly and properly fallen in love with this work of art.

caylarhene
caylarhene

I actually really love this perfume. Smells like something she would wear. Different , fancy, elegant, sofisticated, sexy all in one bottle. It lingers well and it last for a long time.

This is a scent that is not for young girls but for older women. Its sweet but not too sweet or sickly. Its perfect for everyday of the year. And the bottle is beautiful , a piece of art. This fragrance makes me feel like one of a kind; unique woman and I get so many compliments in it.

It last for at least 10 hours and the sillage is good . I can smell it off me when I walk which is always a plus. This is that spicy sweet fragrance that in going To always have to keep a both of. 10/10 for me.

frittsjones
frittsjones

I love this fragrance.It opens with a quick burst of berry, stays pleasant, then dries down to a very comforting scent. Kind of reminds me of incense...? I'm not good at picking out specific notes, but I really enjoy this perfume. It only lasts a few hours on me, but honestly that just allows me to spray it on again to enjoy the opening notes. :-)

Sleek Geek Chic

I reviewed this one already but wanted to add that I liked how pretty the bottle was...only to discover Ivanka Trump's perfume released in 2012-- the bottles are very similar. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to smell what Ivanka's fragrance smells like.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I did not have super high hopes for this one, regardless of the fact that I really like Sofia Vergara....
I was assuming it would be a generic sweet fruity thing, and that would be it.
Imagine my surprise as I spritzed it on and it was not as generic, boring, and headachingly cloying as I'd assumed it would be.
I get A LOT of blackberry in this one....fresh, crisp blackberry---more outdoorsy than some gourmands use, which is just fantastic. I prefer the true blackberry over the fake gourmand one any day.
Blackberry, plum, vanilla, some woods and a hint of muskiness (I know, not listed, but that's what my nose smells), and the drydown is vanilla-fruit-orchid- and soft sweet sandalwood (very soft, not harsh at all).
I received just a small purse spray of this for Christmas and now know that I need a larger bottle, it is truly a wonderful surprise. I've only had it on about 40 minutes so I'm not sure of overall longevity/sillage/depth, but as of right now it is truly delightful.

minusvminus
minusvminus

This scent took a while to grow on me. At first it came off as an overwhelmingly chemical odor.
The magically it vanished into a creamy fruity scent with hints of apples ( which I know is not one of the notes, but to me, I'm getting an apple-vanilla combo).
It's a very nice scent if you can allow yourself to adjust to the first few bitter moments before it begins to mellow into something that's very lovely.
That being said, it is something very safe. I can wear this to work. I feel like a little can go a long way with application. This is a scent that can be layered into a bit of a headache if you're not careful.

Sleek Geek Chic

This was a joyful accident. I went into Wal-greens to inquire about a designer fragrance I ended up hating (Dior Poison). The girl behind the perfume counter was so nice. She took several perfumes out of their packages so I could sample one I would like. After going through three or four, she suggested Sofia Vergara's premiere perfume. My last experience with a celebrity perfume was horrific (JLo's "Glowing") so I was a bit hesitant. I saw the price and thought oh boy, this is going to smell like more cheap celebrity brand crap I can't wait to wash off.

She sprayed it and knew I was in love. It reminds me of DKNY's "My NY" and Calvin Kein's "CKN2U." It has a very sweet and citrusy scent with a very subtle spiciness. For the price, it is like discovering you bought 2 items and are now getting 5 more for free!

This smell is so beautifully casual. It isn't anything unique, but it says, "Hey, I'm a nice girl you can trust with your dirtiest secrets."

ari032323
ari032323

This is a very feminine fragrance. It reminds me of Coco Mademoiselle by Channel and Calvin Klein's Euphoria. Bought it as a blind buy, very pleased because it was under $20 and has a lasting scent. Very much like top dollar fragrances. If you like the other 2 you will love this one! Feminine, flirty and sexy soft.

*Royale*
*Royale*

I agree that the dry down is mostly the sandalwood, vanilla & earthly woods smell & in turn creamy/warm. Initially though you smell the floral & plum notes. Shimmer lotion is nice & light. Overall, affordable, feminine, & pretty perfume.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

I love this perfume, every time I use it I get lots of compliments, is long lasting, which is good, Although it's a strong perfume so I would say that one or two sprays is enough. :)

Shydaniels
Shydaniels

To me this smells similar to CK's Euphoria Blossom, but not as complex or long-lasting. In fact, as it dries down, it begins to smell similar to a lot of other scents, but not as good. It's pleasant enough that I don't regret buying a small bottle for $8, but I'll probably save this for days when I feel indecisive. This perfume has very little personality of its own.

Guest_theperfumedveil
Guest_theperfumedveil

Typical mass-production. The bottle is nice and hefty but the smell is just like La Vie Est Belle or so many other "young" smells. At first it has a nice juicy opening and was surprisingly pleasant but after a few minutes you get the same fake musk all the other celebrity frags seem to rely on. If you're gonna go for a celebrity scent, this is the one but it is certainly very safe and "done."

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

the perfume is sweet and very gourmand. It is in the beginning a mixture of a light version of TM Angel and Rihanna and then it starts smelling like La Vie est Belle, or other fragrances with the same vibe like Flowerbomb and Killer Queen. Not very unique. IMHO I prefer Rihanna's fragrance. Though this is still a nice one out there. I recommend this to gourmand lovers or a fan of warm fragrances. It is long lasting and has a good silage. Even though it's sweet, some of the notes make it mature in a good way.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

Writing to let you know that this is starting to show in secondary markets ( Ross, TJ and Marshalls in the USA)if you are looking for it.
I agree this does smell very much like La Vie est Belle by Lancôme. It is a little lighter and a dash more creamy than the LVEB but if you want to try it before you buy it, then you can go to the Lancôme counter and test it. Yes you can also smell a bit of Angel on your wrists but it does not develop and endure like it.
I agree it's a more affordable alternative to the LVEB. If you have this last one, then I would not purchase it because it would be the same thing. It is nice and strong, just like the LVEB

bettybee983
bettybee983

definitely a rich scent. I am not sure that it is entirely original, but it has an undeniable allure. My husband goes crazy for it.

pravda48
pravda48

Inital impression: it's in between B&BW's Forever Midnight (more similar to that one but a bit more depth vs sugar) & CK Euphoria. Syrupy sweet plum + orchid dominate by far, woody notes add a touch of depth, and some vanilla and sandalwood add even more to the sweet/creamy comfort feel.

I like it a lot but it may've been a redundant purchase for me. Will see how it wears over the night! Sillage is great, 3 sprays and I'm pretty confident it'll be there for the next 6 hrs as I go out dancing.

EDIT TO ADD--------------------

Having worn it several times now it's a fairly linear, sweet n' syrupy, dark fruits comfort scent. Quite gourmand on me. Think juicy plum hard candies. Been complimented on it every time I've worn it. It's a crowd pleaser with good sillage and longevity; the fact that it doesn't evolve is my only complaint but for a celeb scent, very nice!

[12.17.14]

gwynedd
gwynedd

This is a dead ringer for the newly-reformulated Dior Dune. That was a surprise. It is similar to La Vie est Belle, but La Vie has a patchouli base that shows up during drydown and this has no patchouli. Dune has patchouli as well. If you like Dune or La Vie, this is a similar perfume and priced somewhat more affordably.

innovativemomma
innovativemomma

I love this fragrance. I have worn it for a week now and find myself reaching for it everyday. It reminds me of a mix between Lancôme's lvb and Coco Mademoiselle without the patchouli that I also love but its not missing it. I carried this fragrance in my purse to work today and spritzed myself through out the day even though I did not need it. I just love love love the scent. I also ordered the larger size set so I can have a backup.

seaside
seaside

Oh, I so agree with the advice to test this first if at all possible.

I'm quite sure that I remember it presented as not being a heavy, overpowering scent. But then I'd believe anything coming from Sofia -- she is such a delight. If I had known the comparisons I'm now reading in reviews, I probably would have resisted.

It is very loud, which for me translated into a super-duper headache and those chest pains that I get from some scents (usually from horrid cleaning products).

I will say that it has excellent longevity and sillage, neither of which was a good thing in this case.

I still love Sofia, but sadly, I had to return this perfume.

twillocks
twillocks

Hey, does anyone have a sample of this. All I can find are large bottles. I would like to try before I buy a bottle.

Thanks

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

Sofia Vergara EDP smells like La Vie est Belle initially, or when sprayed on a test strip. But on my skin, it develops differently.

There is a traditional, nostalgic, feminine perfume quality to this fragrance in the same vein as a perfume like Beautiful (thus the comparisons but Sofia Vergara is not as overly complex). Later on in the wearing, it dries down to a soft, sexy sandalwood scent.

Sofia Vergara EDP can be quite strong so one spritz is enough. I also recommend trying before buying if you don't like loud perfumes.

It is quite different from the slew of celebrity fragrances that smell like one another. I love that this is a vibrant, womanly perfume and complements Sofia's personality well.

chillalot

I am so sad to say I'm not in love...very strong..perfumey even.im shipping it back..reminds me of angel in the sense that it bites me nose...I'll be avoiding all plum notes..i like my pefume to whisper..this shouts..beautiful bottle just not for me

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I just got this today. This is like if Elizabeth Arden Red Door and La Vie Est Belle had a love child it would be like this. It is super floral very womanly with just a tad bite of La Vie Est Belle at the end. It doesn't have patchouli in the notes. Its incredibly long lasting beautiful bottle box. This to me doesn't smell like a knock off of La Vie and it doesn't smell anything like Flowerbomb because its not a sweet scent.

I happen to like La Vie a lot but glad this isn't has sweet and doesn't have vanilla in it.I can totally see her wearing this scent. Now its not a light scent its heady like if you like Beautiful, Tresor , Red Door and La Vie you will like it. Its a big girl floral.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

This is a dead ringer for Lancome La Vie Est Belle. Also a tad like Flowerbomb. I like both of those, actually like Flowerbomb mucho better! Anyways, I guess I can't be disappointed, because usually a fragrance with a celebrity name attached does smell like perfume previously on the market. So I would say if you have either one of LVESB or FB you can go ahead and skip this one.

Edit: I do like this, I can smell the differences between FB or LVESB. The price point is really really affordable and the bottle is very well made and pretty.

leboblue
leboblue

I also was very excited to receive this frag., and while it is a nice fruity wood it smells too much like Angel to become one of my favs. packaging and bottle are very well done. I haven't decided whether or not to keep it and if my opinion changes I'll repost. if you like Angel you'll like this.
Ok I've tried this fresh out of the shower now and it reminds me more of La Vie Est Belle. It's the little sister that plays nice with others.

5/12 I've been wearing this frag for two weeks and I like it more each day. initially goes on fruity but dries down to a very clean pleasant scent that lasts very long and is fresh. I'm guilty of reapplying throughout the day just to get the top notes going again. IMO it's a well constructed scent that can be worn by anyone. even though the initial blast is reminiscent of LVEB, the dry down is unique . Can't say enough about the box! Looks great and is very sturdy; better than most.

gwyneddd
gwyneddd

This was advertised as fruity and woody, The fruit--blackberry and plum, comes on at a burst during the spray, then disappears right away. Then, I detect a lot of cassis bud and a lot of wood, barely any violet and not much else. The dry down after twenty minutes is sweeter and a bit less woody. It lasts a long time--and I did a test, spraying a lot on after bathing and then going to bed. The next morning a powdery, fruity warm scent, that I liked much more than the initial drydown. It becomes very round. At that point, the fruit (esp the plum) is balanced with the florals and supported by the cedary wood in the background.

It's in the same family as Tom Ford Black Orchid but Black Orchid is heavier on the floral (esp. gardenia) and Sofia Vergara's florals are muted by the fruit and wood. There is also that note of vinyl so common in modern perfume but it dissipates.

The bottle is absolutely wonderful.It's heavy and fits the hand exactly. It's one of the nicest perfume bottles I've owned. I didn't like the perfume on spraying, but after a long drydown, it's delightful and not irritating to my asthma--so it's made of quality ingredients (natural essences) as I can stand natural essential oils but not artificial ones. If you like fruity warm florals, give it a chance. But it's strangely unimpressive right out of the bottle.

Tangobutt
Tangobutt

Like Scentwarrior, I was intrigued and really sucked in to her selling of this scent! As usual, Sofia was funny and captivating on HSN. I really was sure I'd love this perfume. The bottle is delightfully simple and looks great in the collection. The juice is a smokey pink color. The top is clear plastic. The fragrance is a big blast of blackberry and plum, fairly cloying. Unlike Lancome's La Vie Est Belle, which has a softened berry/pear opening note. This perfume reminds me of LVE Belle, except more like a counterfeit version that forgot the praline and patchouli.
I'm waiting for the middle notes and if there are woodsy basenotes, they are not detectable. Vanilla, yes. It is really sweet.

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

The second I read online that Sofia was coming out with her very own debut fragrance I was instantly intrigued. Then I found out that it was being sold exclusively through HSN and wouldn't be available in store for a few weeks. I knew that I couldn't hold off any longer. For some reason I wanted to get my hands on this fragrance. So, I waited and waited and waited and waited and the day finally arrived. The day where Sofia and all her greatness was going to make an appearance on HSN. I was glued to the tv. The moment the Host started ranting and raving about Sofia's new fragrance, I grabbed the phone and ordered 2 bottles (one for me and one for my mother). I was extremely anxious and excited to smell the "juice" inside. I finally received the fragrance yesterday (after a 6 day waiting period) and I was extremely disappointed. I had gotten my hopes so very high, that once I smelled the "juice" I was completely let down. I know, I know. Its only a fragrance. lol! I do NOT like the fragrance at all. However, my mom loves it. It smells like expensive bug spray to me. The fragrance smells exactly like Remembrance an Impression of Ralph Lauren's Romance.

Now when it comes to the bottle I instantly feel in love. The bottle is visually stunning. Its a piece of art. A beautiful. elegant and feminine bottle. Very lovely. A great addition to my own vanity. Its just a classy bottle. The bottle reminds me of two other popular fragrance bottles (Ivanka Trump perfume bottle and La Vie Est Belle Lancome perfume bottle) mixed together.

I don't want my review to stop someone from trying out Sofia by Sofia Vergara. You just need to smell the fragrance for yourself. You may or may not like it, but either way, you will get a beautifully made bottle out of the deal. Just use your "sense." Happy Sniffing!!! :-)

chillalot

Sounds yummy and the bottle is gorg..also I'm a sucker for pink juice...very excited I just ordered on flex pay...I never blind buy but for $13(first payment)I'll give it a try..i'll update on the actual juice asap

cremitasperfumadas
cremitasperfumadas

¡Soy colombiana y me muero de orgullo de ver como ha triunfado la bella Sofia Vergara!... Este perfume se ve maravilloso, espero que pronto llegue a nuestro país. Me ilusiona mucho apreciar las notas de rosa y orquidea colombianas.

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

This is a must have for me.... LOVE HER TO BITS,

MY TWO FAVORITE DIVAS Mariah / Sofia .... Welcome to the fragrance community beautiful, wish you success and many more fragrant gems

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sofia Vergara Sofia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sofia Vergara Sofia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sofia by Sofia Vergara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sofia by Sofia Vergara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.