Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sofia Sofia Vergara for women

Sofia Sofia Vergara for women
dislike

Sofia Sofia Vergara for women Pictures

Colombian actress Sofia Vergara, best known for her role in the TV series "Modern Family", launched her first fragrance in collaboration with Parlux, simply called Sofia. The fragrance includes notes and scents favored by the actresses, representing her true olfactory signature.

The composition is announced as a juicy floral - oriental. It is created by perfumer Bruno Jovanovic. Top notes include juicy blackberry, sparkling cassis buds and plum. Flowers of violet, Colombian rose and Colombian orchid are laid on the base of sandalwood, vanilla and earthy woods.

The bottle is designed to look like a cut emerald, only instead of green, it is colored in soft pink. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Sofia was launched in 2014.

Blackberry Currant buds Plum

Rose Orchid Violet

Woody Notes Sandalwood Vanilla

Black Amethyst
Preppy Princess

Sofia Fragrance Reviews

ia_ramos
ia_ramos

I bought this at Marshall's with the body lotion and travel spray for $20. It would have to really stink to not be worth that price. Well, it mostly certainly does NOT stink. I held off writing a review, wanting to see if this was a huge crush or real love. And the verdict is LOVE. Never mind the gorgeous and heavy bottle. This scent is FABULOUS, celebrity or no celebrity. The "reminds me" selections above are pretty good and not surprisingly, I love or have loved three of the four mentioned. Sofia falls somewhere between Euphoria and Tresor Midnight Rose. It's not as "dirty" or earthy as Euphoria; it is quite juicy. But, I find it a bit warmer and definitely more powdery than Midnight Rose (which is one of my absolute favorites). If you like any of those mentioned above, you should really try this gem. I look forward to Vergara's next fragrances, as she hit the ball out of the park with this one. Wow!

Bouquet
Bouquet

This is for the body mist. I really wanted to like this, but it's heavy on the vetiver and plum on me. Like a relative of Euphoria and Black Amethyst, neither of which work with my chemistry either. Projects like crazy. Pass.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

I love this fragrance. I'm from the UK and this is only available in america. I searched for ages to find a bottle cheap enough. Once I found a bottle at the right price I snatched it up. I have to say I love the box. It is very plain but so elegant and pretty. The bottle is gorgeous. It is a like a giant gem stone. The light pink liquid is a nice classy touch. The actual fragrance itself is amazing. The top starts as a nice warm berry scent. The middle blends into the top it brings a beautiful floral fresh smell and when the base starts to come into play it is a nice powdery woody vanilla smell. Very clean, fruity, fresh, classy and elegant. This lasts about 8-9 hours on my skin. Sofia please release more perfume as I love this one ! This gets a 10/10 from me xo

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This is one of my best blind buys :)
It smells fruity oriental, rich, dense, sweet, delicious!
It reminds me of Armani Si which I had my mind set on before I blind bought this.
I'm extremely happy I did as it's much more affordable and the quality is not any less than a designer's.
It has good sillage and longevity as well.
Also the bottle is pretty.
Love!
❤❤❤❤❤

happycapybara
happycapybara

For her first fragrance, Sofia Vergara has completely killed it! Like others have written, I halfheartedly sniffed the tester with low expectations. But WOW! This is high quality, well blended, ageless and GORGEOUS- just like Sofia!

First off, the packaging is understated and elegant. The crystalesque bottle is heavy and substantial. My gift set came with a large 3.4 oz EDP, a rollerball, and a creamy and yummy body lotion. So happy I got the set for the price of just the bottle.

The scent itself is wonderful. I get no "mature" vibe. I think it is for anyone and everyone. It is sophisticated however. In terms of comparisons to LVEB, well there is some similarities but it is a different scent. It is deeper, richer, and not quite as sweet as it unfolds. Great sillage and longevity. As a monster lover, this meets my expectations, (Insolence is my #1) so it has some serious oomph and lasting power. Oh and yes, it does smell glamorous and expensive.

Sillage - 9/10
Longevity -9/10
Overall Beauty of Scent -9/10

Brunette_Bombshell
Brunette_Bombshell

Where can I find this in Europe?
Are they selling it over here too or its only for the American market? I cand find it anywhere.:(

steph4
steph4

When I spritz some on myself I am reminded of my childhood where I spent most of my summers playing outside in the backyard and the scent of my mom's white roses would mix with the fruity scent of my neighbors' grape vines and berry trees.
For the top notes i smell plum, roses, and berries, a strong but well-balanced exotic oriental sweet and flowery scent, but not overpowering. Then it fades into the background and blends with the woody base notes of cedar/sandalwood with hints of powdery vanilla (more powdery than vanilla).
I'm in my late twenties and when I put this on I feel it gives me subdued sophistication that comes with age but at the same time a youthfulness of being a confident and carefree young adult ready to take on the world.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

Wow! I really love this perfume. I had smelled the body spray at Marshalls, so thought I'd like the perfume. My sweet daughter bought me a gift set of it for Mother's Day, that has the largest bottle EDP. It's even more gorgeous than the body spray. I think it smells expensive, and the bottle is gorgeous too.

On me, it's not overly fruity, but just enough to balance the sandalwood. I don't usually like woody notes in perfume, but this is just right. To me, it smells sensual, and sexy.

If you find this, it's definitely worth a try. I love it!

jade.arevalo.3
jade.arevalo.3

This is so complex I can't identify what it is I like. It's definitely fruity, but which one?! Which fruit? It's feels kind of exotic to me, like Sofia. Nice scent for night time!

celebrity89
celebrity89

A fantastic budget fragrance. I agree with all the comparisons and find it smells even more similar to Sexual Femme. A strong, different type of scent. Complex.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

Purchased a bottle from HSN & only ended up using it once! This is just way to strong of a scent & is a very mature smelling scent. It's definitely not a fruity, sweet or vanilla smelling scent as it's described in the main accords....this scent is the complete opposite of all that! I hated this scent, but my grandma really enjoys it. It's one of her new favorite scents, so I'll give her this bottle as a backup....so it wont go completely to waste.

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

I will have to say I was very surprised by this fragrance. I found it at Ross for $19.99. At first, I was a little reluctant to buy it. I bought it and I'm loving it! The box it comes in is black and gold. The bottle is beautiful with a crystal like transparent cap. The scent itself is absolutely delicious! When I first sprayed it, I detected sparkling and juicy scent of blueberries and plum. It made me smile. Then comes a scent of soft flowers, and finally the earthy tone of sandalwood and vanilla. What I like about it is that it lasts and I was able to detected the different notes through out the day. I definitely recommend this!

hdmc_2000
hdmc_2000

Got this today at Ross. Liked the notes, so I took a shot. This smells exactly like Lancome's la vie Est belle! But, a lot cheaper....Its strong and heavy at first, but softens up nicely. Very fruity and sweet, but not girly sweet. Very feminine and grown up...:)

redhead_rachel89
redhead_rachel89

Feminine, fruity and clean. I appreciate how Sofia's fragrance is well-blended and doesn't go overboard with the sweetness. However, if any of the above notes have a tendency to go bad on you, I don't think you would enjoy this fragrance.

On my skin, this has a sweet sort of chemical funk (berries and plum combination) until the synthetic vanilla and the clean floral notes emerge. The sandalwood base is a touch more agreeable, but there's still a lasting vanilla residue. Unfortunately, it's quite a chemical mess on me, which is a shame as it was really pretty in the bottle.

I spritzed lots of this one on (4-5 sprays) as it was very soft, and I really wanted to get the full experience of it (cue headache, because I over-sprayed). However, the projection is rather pretty and quite sweet; soft to moderate sillage on me. Longevity is about 4-5 hours. Overall, it attempts to gorgeous but ultimately doesn't succeed with my chemistry. Oh well :)

shell_bell
shell_bell

My apologies, Sofia. Last week when I first tried your lovely perfume I found it too strong and woodsy. I hit the "dislike" button on this very page and instead of putting you in a place of prestige amongst my weekly bottle choices I shoved you into the dark depths of my perfume drawer.

For this, I express great remorse.

Because this week I decided, as I do with ALL perfumes I initially dislike, to give you another chance. I spritzed and recalled your quite beautiful and dare I say - sublime mixture of plum & luscious FRESH blackberries. None of that synthetic nonsense.
Then I prepared myself for the inevitable drydown that I had so loathed before. However, this time was different.

This time I finally recognized your perfume for what it truly is - NOT the typical candy-like or fruity fragrance that dominates the shelves these days. Oh no, this is MUCH different and certainly worlds apart from anything else in my fragrance wardrobe. This is a drydown like NO other.

Here we are in the dead of winter and your drydown bouquet sparkles and glimmers with fresh cold weather berries, it seduces with sexy orchid and calms with a woodsy violet. I can still smell this enchanting concoction the next day, on my collar and sleeves. The sandalwood is present but sits in the background, allowing instead the plum and blackberry to have their moments in the sun.
I have switched my vote on this board to "love" and you now have a place of stature not amongst my favorite bottles, but you are the sole fragrance sitting on my bathroom countertop! A place of esteem and prominence! ;)

Sofia, I have now decided that I am in LOVE with your perfume!! In fact, I am considering making your fragrance my "signature scent" for the autumn months since this perfume, to me, just SCREAMS harvest moon, pumpkin patches, apple picking, corn mazes and hay rides.
This scent is mature - it is NOT for teens or for women who have no self- confidence. This is meant for the woman who knows who she is, who is strong and self-aware. Who loves the person she has grown to be. Perhaps, Sofia, this is who YOU are? I've never met you or seen on tv so who knows? ;)

But I thank you, Sofia, for this gift. An affordable fragrance in a large and BEAUTIFUL bottle that looks more like a piece of glass art than a simple mass-produced decanter.
I will *certainly* be buying more of this because I have truly and properly fallen in love with this work of art.

caylarhene
caylarhene

I actually really love this perfume. Smells like something she would wear. Different , fancy, elegant, sofisticated, sexy all in one bottle. It lingers well and it last for a long time.

This is a scent that is not for young girls but for older women. Its sweet but not too sweet or sickly. Its perfect for everyday of the year. And the bottle is beautiful , a piece of art. This fragrance makes me feel like one of a kind; unique woman and I get so many compliments in it.

It last for at least 10 hours and the sillage is good . I can smell it off me when I walk which is always a plus. This is that spicy sweet fragrance that in going To always have to keep a both of. 10/10 for me.

frittsjones
frittsjones

I love this fragrance.It opens with a quick burst of berry, stays pleasant, then dries down to a very comforting scent. Kind of reminds me of incense...? I'm not good at picking out specific notes, but I really enjoy this perfume. It only lasts a few hours on me, but honestly that just allows me to spray it on again to enjoy the opening notes. :-)

Sleek Geek Chic

I reviewed this one already but wanted to add that I liked how pretty the bottle was...only to discover Ivanka Trump's perfume released in 2012-- the bottles are very similar. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to smell what Ivanka's fragrance smells like.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I did not have super high hopes for this one, regardless of the fact that I really like Sofia Vergara....
I was assuming it would be a generic sweet fruity thing, and that would be it.
Imagine my surprise as I spritzed it on and it was not as generic, boring, and headachingly cloying as I'd assumed it would be.
I get A LOT of blackberry in this one....fresh, crisp blackberry---more outdoorsy than some gourmands use, which is just fantastic. I prefer the true blackberry over the fake gourmand one any day.
Blackberry, plum, vanilla, some woods and a hint of muskiness (I know, not listed, but that's what my nose smells), and the drydown is vanilla-fruit-orchid- and soft sweet sandalwood (very soft, not harsh at all).
I received just a small purse spray of this for Christmas and now know that I need a larger bottle, it is truly a wonderful surprise. I've only had it on about 40 minutes so I'm not sure of overall longevity/sillage/depth, but as of right now it is truly delightful.

minusvminus
minusvminus

This scent took a while to grow on me. At first it came off as an overwhelmingly chemical odor.
The magically it vanished into a creamy fruity scent with hints of apples ( which I know is not one of the notes, but to me, I'm getting an apple-vanilla combo).
It's a very nice scent if you can allow yourself to adjust to the first few bitter moments before it begins to mellow into something that's very lovely.
That being said, it is something very safe. I can wear this to work. I feel like a little can go a long way with application. This is a scent that can be layered into a bit of a headache if you're not careful.

Sleek Geek Chic

This was a joyful accident. I went into Wal-greens to inquire about a designer fragrance I ended up hating (Dior Poison). The girl behind the perfume counter was so nice. She took several perfumes out of their packages so I could sample one I would like. After going through three or four, she suggested Sofia Vergara's premiere perfume. My last experience with a celebrity perfume was horrific (JLo's "Glowing") so I was a bit hesitant. I saw the price and thought oh boy, this is going to smell like more cheap celebrity brand crap I can't wait to wash off.

She sprayed it and knew I was in love. It reminds me of DKNY's "My NY" and Calvin Kein's "CKN2U." It has a very sweet and citrusy scent with a very subtle spiciness. For the price, it is like discovering you bought 2 items and are now getting 5 more for free!

This smell is so beautifully casual. It isn't anything unique, but it says, "Hey, I'm a nice girl you can trust with your dirtiest secrets."

ari032323
ari032323

This is a very feminine fragrance. It reminds me of Coco Mademoiselle by Channel and Calvin Klein's Euphoria. Bought it as a blind buy, very pleased because it was under $20 and has a lasting scent. Very much like top dollar fragrances. If you like the other 2 you will love this one! Feminine, flirty and sexy soft.

*Royale*
*Royale*

I agree that the dry down is mostly the sandalwood, vanilla & earthly woods smell & in turn creamy/warm. Initially though you smell the floral & plum notes. Shimmer lotion is nice & light. Overall, affordable, feminine, & pretty perfume.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

I love this perfume, every time I use it I get lots of compliments, is long lasting, which is good, Although it's a strong perfume so I would say that one or two sprays is enough. :)

Shydaniels
Shydaniels

To me this smells similar to CK's Euphoria Blossom, but not as complex or long-lasting. In fact, as it dries down, it begins to smell similar to a lot of other scents, but not as good. It's pleasant enough that I don't regret buying a small bottle for $8, but I'll probably save this for days when I feel indecisive. This perfume has very little personality of its own.

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

Typical mass-production. The bottle is nice and hefty but the smell is just like La Vie Est Belle or so many other "young" smells. At first it has a nice juicy opening and was surprisingly pleasant but after a few minutes you get the same fake musk all the other celebrity frags seem to rely on. If you're gonna go for a celebrity scent, this is the one but it is certainly very safe and "done."

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

the perfume is sweet and very gourmand. It is in the beginning a mixture of a light version of TM Angel and Rihanna and then it starts smelling like La Vie est Belle, or other fragrances with the same vibe like Flowerbomb and Killer Queen. Not very unique. IMHO I prefer Rihanna's fragrance. Though this is still a nice one out there. I recommend this to gourmand lovers or a fan of warm fragrances. It is long lasting and has a good silage. Even though it's sweet, some of the notes make it mature in a good way.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

Writing to let you know that this is starting to show in secondary markets ( Ross, TJ and Marshalls in the USA)if you are looking for it.
I agree this does smell very much like La Vie est Belle by Lancôme. It is a little lighter and a dash more creamy than the LVEB but if you want to try it before you buy it, then you can go to the Lancôme counter and test it. Yes you can also smell a bit of Angel on your wrists but it does not develop and endure like it.
I agree it's a more affordable alternative to the LVEB. If you have this last one, then I would not purchase it because it would be the same thing. It is nice and strong, just like the LVEB

bettybee983
bettybee983

definitely a rich scent. I am not sure that it is entirely original, but it has an undeniable allure. My husband goes crazy for it.

pravda48
pravda48

Inital impression: it's in between B&BW's Forever Midnight (more similar to that one but a bit more depth vs sugar) & CK Euphoria. Syrupy sweet plum + orchid dominate by far, woody notes add a touch of depth, and some vanilla and sandalwood add even more to the sweet/creamy comfort feel.

I like it a lot but it may've been a redundant purchase for me. Will see how it wears over the night! Sillage is great, 3 sprays and I'm pretty confident it'll be there for the next 6 hrs as I go out dancing.

EDIT TO ADD--------------------

Having worn it several times now it's a fairly linear, sweet n' syrupy, dark fruits comfort scent. Quite gourmand on me. Think juicy plum hard candies. Been complimented on it every time I've worn it. It's a crowd pleaser with good sillage and longevity; the fact that it doesn't evolve is my only complaint but for a celeb scent, very nice!

[12.17.14]

gwynedd
gwynedd

This is a dead ringer for the newly-reformulated Dior Dune. That was a surprise. It is similar to La Vie est Belle, but La Vie has a patchouli base that shows up during drydown and this has no patchouli. Dune has patchouli as well. If you like Dune or La Vie, this is a similar perfume and priced somewhat more affordably.

innovativemomma
innovativemomma

I love this fragrance. I have worn it for a week now and find myself reaching for it everyday. It reminds me of a mix between Lancôme's lvb and Coco Mademoiselle without the patchouli that I also love but its not missing it. I carried this fragrance in my purse to work today and spritzed myself through out the day even though I did not need it. I just love love love the scent. I also ordered the larger size set so I can have a backup.

seaside
seaside

Oh, I so agree with the advice to test this first if at all possible.

I'm quite sure that I remember it presented as not being a heavy, overpowering scent. But then I'd believe anything coming from Sofia -- she is such a delight. If I had known the comparisons I'm now reading in reviews, I probably would have resisted.

It is very loud, which for me translated into a super-duper headache and those chest pains that I get from some scents (usually from horrid cleaning products).

I will say that it has excellent longevity and sillage, neither of which was a good thing in this case.

I still love Sofia, but sadly, I had to return this perfume.

twillocks
twillocks

Hey, does anyone have a sample of this. All I can find are large bottles. I would like to try before I buy a bottle.

Thanks

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

Sofia Vergara EDP smells like La Vie est Belle initially, or when sprayed on a test strip. But on my skin, it develops differently.

There is a traditional, nostalgic, feminine perfume quality to this fragrance in the same vein as a perfume like Beautiful (thus the comparisons but Sofia Vergara is not as overly complex). Later on in the wearing, it dries down to a soft, sexy sandalwood scent.

Sofia Vergara EDP can be quite strong so one spritz is enough. I also recommend trying before buying if you don't like loud perfumes.

It is quite different from the slew of celebrity fragrances that smell like one another. I love that this is a vibrant, womanly perfume and complements Sofia's personality well.

chillalot

I am so sad to say I'm not in love...very strong..perfumey even.im shipping it back..reminds me of angel in the sense that it bites me nose...I'll be avoiding all plum notes..i like my pefume to whisper..this shouts..beautiful bottle just not for me

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I just got this today. This is like if Elizabeth Arden Red Door and La Vie Est Belle had a love child it would be like this. It is super floral very womanly with just a tad bite of La Vie Est Belle at the end. It doesn't have patchouli in the notes. Its incredibly long lasting beautiful bottle box. This to me doesn't smell like a knock off of La Vie and it doesn't smell anything like Flowerbomb because its not a sweet scent.

I happen to like La Vie a lot but glad this isn't has sweet and doesn't have vanilla in it.I can totally see her wearing this scent. Now its not a light scent its heady like if you like Beautiful, Tresor , Red Door and La Vie you will like it. Its a big girl floral.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

This is a dead ringer for Lancome La Vie Est Belle. Also a tad like Flowerbomb. I like both of those, actually like Flowerbomb mucho better! Anyways, I guess I can't be disappointed, because usually a fragrance with a celebrity name attached does smell like perfume previously on the market. So I would say if you have either one of LVESB or FB you can go ahead and skip this one.

Edit: I do like this, I can smell the differences between FB or LVESB. The price point is really really affordable and the bottle is very well made and pretty.

leboblue
leboblue

I also was very excited to receive this frag., and while it is a nice fruity wood it smells too much like Angel to become one of my favs. packaging and bottle are very well done. I haven't decided whether or not to keep it and if my opinion changes I'll repost. if you like Angel you'll like this.
Ok I've tried this fresh out of the shower now and it reminds me more of La Vie Est Belle. It's the little sister that plays nice with others.

5/12 I've been wearing this frag for two weeks and I like it more each day. initially goes on fruity but dries down to a very clean pleasant scent that lasts very long and is fresh. I'm guilty of reapplying throughout the day just to get the top notes going again. IMO it's a well constructed scent that can be worn by anyone. even though the initial blast is reminiscent of LVEB, the dry down is unique . Can't say enough about the box! Looks great and is very sturdy; better than most.

gwyneddd
gwyneddd

This was advertised as fruity and woody, The fruit--blackberry and plum, comes on at a burst during the spray, then disappears right away. Then, I detect a lot of cassis bud and a lot of wood, barely any violet and not much else. The dry down after twenty minutes is sweeter and a bit less woody. It lasts a long time--and I did a test, spraying a lot on after bathing and then going to bed. The next morning a powdery, fruity warm scent, that I liked much more than the initial drydown. It becomes very round. At that point, the fruit (esp the plum) is balanced with the florals and supported by the cedary wood in the background.

It's in the same family as Tom Ford Black Orchid but Black Orchid is heavier on the floral (esp. gardenia) and Sofia Vergara's florals are muted by the fruit and wood. There is also that note of vinyl so common in modern perfume but it dissipates.

The bottle is absolutely wonderful.It's heavy and fits the hand exactly. It's one of the nicest perfume bottles I've owned. I didn't like the perfume on spraying, but after a long drydown, it's delightful and not irritating to my asthma--so it's made of quality ingredients (natural essences) as I can stand natural essential oils but not artificial ones. If you like fruity warm florals, give it a chance. But it's strangely unimpressive right out of the bottle.

Tangobutt
Tangobutt

Like Scentwarrior, I was intrigued and really sucked in to her selling of this scent! As usual, Sofia was funny and captivating on HSN. I really was sure I'd love this perfume. The bottle is delightfully simple and looks great in the collection. The juice is a smokey pink color. The top is clear plastic. The fragrance is a big blast of blackberry and plum, fairly cloying. Unlike Lancome's La Vie Est Belle, which has a softened berry/pear opening note. This perfume reminds me of LVE Belle, except more like a counterfeit version that forgot the praline and patchouli.
I'm waiting for the middle notes and if there are woodsy basenotes, they are not detectable. Vanilla, yes. It is really sweet.

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

The second I read online that Sofia was coming out with her very own debut fragrance I was instantly intrigued. Then I found out that it was being sold exclusively through HSN and wouldn't be available in store for a few weeks. I knew that I couldn't hold off any longer. For some reason I wanted to get my hands on this fragrance. So, I waited and waited and waited and waited and the day finally arrived. The day where Sofia and all her greatness was going to make an appearance on HSN. I was glued to the tv. The moment the Host started ranting and raving about Sofia's new fragrance, I grabbed the phone and ordered 2 bottles (one for me and one for my mother). I was extremely anxious and excited to smell the "juice" inside. I finally received the fragrance yesterday (after a 6 day waiting period) and I was extremely disappointed. I had gotten my hopes so very high, that once I smelled the "juice" I was completely let down. I know, I know. Its only a fragrance. lol! I do NOT like the fragrance at all. However, my mom loves it. It smells like expensive bug spray to me. The fragrance smells exactly like Remembrance an Impression of Ralph Lauren's Romance.

Now when it comes to the bottle I instantly feel in love. The bottle is visually stunning. Its a piece of art. A beautiful. elegant and feminine bottle. Very lovely. A great addition to my own vanity. Its just a classy bottle. The bottle reminds me of two other popular fragrance bottles (Ivanka Trump perfume bottle and La Vie Est Belle Lancome perfume bottle) mixed together.

I don't want my review to stop someone from trying out Sofia by Sofia Vergara. You just need to smell the fragrance for yourself. You may or may not like it, but either way, you will get a beautifully made bottle out of the deal. Just use your "sense." Happy Sniffing!!! :-)

chillalot

Sounds yummy and the bottle is gorg..also I'm a sucker for pink juice...very excited I just ordered on flex pay...I never blind buy but for $13(first payment)I'll give it a try..i'll update on the actual juice asap

cremitasperfumadas
cremitasperfumadas

¡Soy colombiana y me muero de orgullo de ver como ha triunfado la bella Sofia Vergara!... Este perfume se ve maravilloso, espero que pronto llegue a nuestro país. Me ilusiona mucho apreciar las notas de rosa y orquidea colombianas.

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

This is a must have for me.... LOVE HER TO BITS,

MY TWO FAVORITE DIVAS Mariah / Sofia .... Welcome to the fragrance community beautiful, wish you success and many more fragrant gems

Sofia by Sofia Vergara 4.08 out of 5 based on 84 ratings and 45 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sofia Vergara Sofia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sofia Vergara Sofia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sofia by Sofia Vergara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sofia by Sofia Vergara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.