Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Green Oakmoss Soivohle for women and men
dislike

I have it: 17 I want it: 35

Green Oakmoss Soivohle for women and men Pictures

Dark earthy green with a floral heart. Notes include citrus (bergamot) clove, tuberose, geranium leaf, carnation, oakmoss accord, leather, animal musk accord, vetiver, patchouli, labdanum, woods. The green note is present through out the drydown. The floral heart is not overly flowery due to the geranium leaf note.

Cloves Bergamot

Carnation Geranium Tuberose

Woodsy Notes Oakmoss Patchouli Vetiver Labdanum Leather Musk

onda eau de parfum

Green Oakmoss Fragrance Reviews

juji
juji

Thanks to Crockett! I now have a little bottle of this soft, mysterious gorgeousness! I do t get masculine from this at all and DO get a lot of buttery Oakmoss with some fuzzy green, very soft patchouli and something that makes me want to eat it the minute I put it on. I was hooked the very minute I wore this. It's very hard to describe though... Almost had a light minty vibe in a way that I can't put my finger on, too. No sharp edges, nothing offensive. Just mystery and forest.

deadidol
deadidol

This has a dominant leathery aromatic presence that brings to mind old-school masculines. The opening is a mix of bitter, grassy green notes softened with a buttery, resin effect. There are some spicy florals, too — a sort of hot geranium. The oakmoss, sadly, is hidden (I love oakmoss and often wear it solo), and what you get instead is a supple leather of the purse variety (as opposed to, say, a biker jacket). Even though it does come over like an ‘80s aesthetic, it retains a crafty feel, but it’s not something I’m personally drawn to. Performance is a tad on the low side too, I’m afraid, with most of the key notes vacating too fast.

kvan
kvan

I just adore this. It's a niche version of the vintage green leather fragrance (ala Bandit), mixed with the best of the vintage "warm green chypre" (ala Dioressence).
It doesn't actually smell like either of these. I've sniffed them in all formulations. It does for now, what they did for then.
Be mossy, be grounded and earthy, be warm, be musky/leathery. I would wear this every day for the rest of my life, if it didn't make me so ambitious and directed and brave. That could be dangerous.

Edit to add: There is nothing "feminine" about this. If you are a man or prefer masculine fragrances on yourself, please keep this one in mind. If you love Bandit, but find it too pretty/floral, if you love Cabochard, and if (as suggested by member drouhin) you love Onda, you should try this. I'm enjoying it now, the next morning after wearing it. Dry down is long-lasting, well balanced, and most enjoyable. Great job, Liz.

tearoom
tearoom

This perfume is like being cuccooned by a foggy green forest, tall grass and leaves permeating the air. You are holding a boquet of select flowers and a bagful of begamot, still smelling some aftershave balm on yourself from that morning.
Overall and throughout the day/night it has a predominantly watery, green, cool and foggy presence. To me, it initially came off as sharply grandpa-vintage-aftershave/cologne in first hour or two, and smelled more male than unisex if applied more than one spray when fresh. In contrast, when left on clothes overnight, it develops a fresher and lighter aura of moss that's pleasantly sour and crisp, and still maintains the "wetness" of the oakmoss when smelled closely.
This was the first perfume I've tried, so I'm no expert on this, but these are my two cents. It would fit best someone who is androgynous, nature-loving, and enjoys spending time basking in inner peace and holding a calm demeanor through their days and nights.

lakot
lakot

Looking for a perfume to replace Paloma Picasso, which I love a little less every time it is reformulated. Usually, when I try on something said to be similar, I come to regret it rather quickly, but this one is very pleasant. To me, it mostly resembles a scent of church incense, but there is a faint underlying floral tone. Definitely not as complex or interesting as original Paloma, but very fresh and pleasant nonetheless.

Green Oakmoss by Soivohle 4.85 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Soivohle Green Oakmoss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Soivohle Green Oakmoss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Oakmoss by Soivohle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Oakmoss by Soivohle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Sonoma Scent Studio Ambre Noir Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Robert Piguet Bandit Histoires de Parfums Petroleum Sonoma Scent Studio Winter Woods Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Parfum d`Empire Musc Tonkin Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Diptyque Philosykos Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Sonoma Scent Studio Tabac Aurea CB I Hate Perfume Wild Hunt Nasomatto Black Afgano Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Annick Goutal Les Orientalistes - Encens Flamboyant Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel