Designers » R S » « Groups

Ambre Solinotes for women and men

Ambre Solinotes for women and men
dislike

marine
Ambre Solinotes for women and men Pictures Ambre Solinotes for women and men Pictures

Arno Sorel introduces a new collection named Solinotes, which includes 6 fragrances: Mure, Ambre, Vanille and Coco. All six of them come in glass bottles of different colors, harmonized with the notes of which they were made.

Musk, patchouli, blackberry, amber, vanilla and coconut can interfere with each other creating peculiar variants. Zen mix can be achieved by combining coconut and vanilla, Coco + Vanille, Gourmand mix is obtained by combining Mure + Vanille fragrances, Ethnic equals the combination of Patchouli + Coco, while Trendy mixture comes from wearing Mure + Musc simultaneously. Interesting combinations are Musc + Patchouli which create Glamorous mix and Ambre + Vanille, forming Chic mix.

Collection Arno Sorel is available from 2010. The fragrances are available in quantities of 50ml eau de toilette.

Amber

Ambre Fleuri
Ambra
Elma
Twilight

Ambre Fragrance Reviews

stephan
stephan

Very nice amber, much better and less feminine than Gaultier², more feminine than masculine but still a very good unisex offering. I'm really tempted to buy a full bottle.
Notes are bergamot, Sicilian mandarin orange, amber, musk, vanilla and incense.
7.5/10 but 10/10 because of it's price.

Didokitty
Didokitty

So, this is what they use when they scent Wunder-Baums :D

Very sweet and vanillary, spicy too. Good lasting power.

Darius HIldenbrandt
Darius HIldenbrandt

a piece of true gold for small price...

geekgoddess
geekgoddess

Maybe this is another of those scents that are really dependent on skin chemistry. On me this is a very vanillic amber, more vanilla than amber. It's a sweet vanilla cream soda scent that manages not to be too sweet, so it's perfect for me since I like vanilla fragrances, but I'm picky and don't like any perfumes that smell like cake or syrup or cotton candy that's just been attacked by a flamethrower. It's hard to find the exact right vanilla if you're on the quest for it, but I just found my HG vanilla and now I'm happy.
Also, just wondering... does anyone smell an out-of-place fresh note in this, a little bit like sweet peas?

smellerboy
smellerboy

Disappointed. Smelled today and expected a lot more after reading the reviews here. Also tried 4 other variations. Patchouli was the best smelling one for me. This does not project at all. Try before you buy!

Andrapi
Andrapi

Astonishingly good for its very low price.
Amber burnt with an incense stick, poured over a leather glove.
More unisex than feminine.
Remember vaguely the old masterpieces in "unisex" perfumery: Cabochard, Jolie Madame, etc.

5/5 stars and thumbs up.

ninelives97
ninelives97

I love this. Really. Just one note but conveys so much. Sweet. Spicy. Smoky. Sultry. Sexy. Naughty. Nice. Honestly everything amber should be and everything I like to smell like. Is it high end? Absolutely not. But it's exactly the scent I want to wear when I want to feel warm all over.

mondaniaux
mondaniaux

I love the solinotes line, I have the musk , vanilla , patchouli and yesterday my neighbor gifted me amber. It smells close to the patchouli of the same line, warm and creamy. It smells a bit salty on my skin though. This must be perfect for layering to add warmth to fruity or floral scents.

dioradddict
dioradddict

the first blast reminds me of obsession women then I can smell a leathery note. it´s a dry leather note mixed with a hint of creamy amber. At first it seems very close to skin, with low projection, let´s wait to see if someone notices it on me. It´s my very cup of tea, thumbs up ;-).very unissex (I`ve just mixed it with solinotes coco and coco almost overlaped it, but it is a nice combination, coco alone has a soapy note that annoys me a little)

Dittnergirl
Dittnergirl

Tried it on while waiting for my teen to try on clothes at Urban Outfitters.. So warm and sensual. Delicious!

kdlehr
kdlehr

interesting concept

meligonlan
meligonlan

Lasting power is amazing for 9.90 EUR perfume !!!

plumblossom
plumblossom

Very interesting fragrance, hard to describe, for me the smell is a mix of patchouli, incense, vanilla. the lasting power is very good.

chuaalba
chuaalba

Me encanta,duradera,resinosa,dulce incienso....y barata.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Solinotes Ambre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Solinotes Ambre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ambre by Solinotes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ambre by Solinotes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.