Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

dislike

coconut
tropical
milky
Coco Solinotes for women and men Pictures Coco Solinotes for women and men Pictures

Arno Sorel introduces a new collection named Solinotes, which includes 6 fragrances: Mure, Ambre, Vanille and Coco. All six of them come in glass bottles of different colors, harmonized with the notes of which they were made.

Musk, patchouli, blackberry, amber, vanilla and coconut can interfere with each other creating peculiar variants. Zen mix can be achieved by combining coconut and vanilla, Coco + Vanille, Gourmand mix is obtained by combining Mure + Vanille fragrances, Ethnic equals the combination of Patchouli + Coco, while Trendy mixture comes from wearing Mure + Musc simultaneously. Interesting combinations are Musc + Patchouli which create Glamorous mix and Ambre + Vanille, forming Chic mix.

Collection Arno Sorel is available from 2010. The fragrances are available in quantities of 50ml eau de toilette.

Coconut

Coco Fragrance Reviews

getcarter
getcarter

A pure impulse buy this morning. A heady $20 - ooh and bugger me, it's actually Made in France. Sweet n creamy coconut. Who knows how long it will last - it's been on a scant hour and still going strong! I smell like I have just doused myself in Reef Oil - no bad thing - a remembrance of childhood summers at the beach. I am transported away from the drudge of the everyday. $20 for a time machine - I'd say good value!

drikaquinze
drikaquinze

Sweet and creamy coconut, maybe a little too sweet to my taste.
Tried to mix with solinotes musk but it still dominates the composition. Maybe I'll try to mix with solinotes amber, as mentioned below.
I blind bought this, to see if I enjoyed the note in other fragrances. I'm not really happy about it but I don't regret buying it.

PerfumeExperience
PerfumeExperience

The Coconut scent is truly divine, unfortunately the smell of alcohol completely overpowers all else. When the coconut settles down it smells like i just came out of an Irish pub. Wouldn't recommend this while driving, as cops might think you've been drinking : p

dioradddict
dioradddict

yeah, I´m the first here!! creamy coco, with a slightly soapy feeling in the background that annoys me a little but i´ve mixed it with solinotes amber (almost dry leather to my nose) and the soapy feeling was gone. very nice, maybe i´m looking for solinotes mure and patchouli now.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Solinotes Coco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Solinotes Coco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coco by Solinotes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coco by Solinotes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Solinotes Vanille Solinotes Ambre Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Kiehl`s Original Musk Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy Agent Provocateur Strip Solinotes Musc Agent Provocateur L'Agent Tom Ford Violet Blonde Solinotes Mure Demeter Fragrance Marshmallow The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose Dolce&Gabbana D&G Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Stella McCartney Stella Lady Gaga Fame Louis Feraud Justine Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No2 Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Art`s