Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

Musc Solinotes for women and men

Musc Solinotes for women and men
dislike

Musc Solinotes for women and men Pictures Musc Solinotes for women and men Pictures

Arno Sorel introduces a new collection named Solinotes, which includes 6 fragrances: Mure, Ambre, Vanille and Coco. All six of them come in glass bottles of different colors, harmonized with the notes of which they were made.

Musk, patchouli, blackberry, amber, vanilla and coconut can interfere with each other creating peculiar variants. Zen mix can be achieved by combining coconut and vanilla, Coco + Vanille, Gourmand mix is obtained by combining Mure + Vanille fragrances, Ethnic equals the combination of Patchouli + Coco, while Trendy mixture comes from wearing Mure + Musc simultaneously. Interesting combinations are Musc + Patchouli which create Glamorous mix and Ambre + Vanille, forming Chic mix.

Collection Arno Sorel is available from 2010. The fragrances are available in quantities of 50ml eau de toilette.

Musk

White Musk

Musc Fragrance Reviews

ssdreamer
ssdreamer

Wearing this today on National Fragrance Day :)
I LOVE Musc! the most of the fun Solinotes line! It smells very musky (of course!) in a clean way and a bit androgynous smelling. It has a very in-your-face scent and a long stay power. Every time I catch a whiff of this on myself or sniff my wrist, I want to close my eyes and smile because it smells so delicious!

piggyluv
piggyluv

A light and airy white musk; there is a slight, almost fruity, sweetness in the dry down. Clean and gentle without resorting to a laundry detergent vibe a lot of white musks lean towards. Longevity is good, silage is very soft.

lulu69
lulu69

nice calming

mondaniaux
mondaniaux

This is my favorite of the solinotes line, very soft! It smells like white musk by jovan, but solinotes musk is less floral, I like this better. Mixed with the solinotes vanilla,it smells heavenly ! But it doesn't last though, but I guess nothing lasts on my skin, not even guerlains and chanels! So for the price of solinotes I just can't complain.

Dollycat
Dollycat

This one is lovely! It´s a soft end very pleasant slightly sweet fragrance. Like you have just showered it´s a little bit body lotion like. It resemblance very much feminite from D&G. For europe it´s only available in the perfume stores in Paris i believe.

Cruinneach
Cruinneach

This one wasn't nice. Some of the ingredients of this parfume is so nasty that it literally almost makes my nose bleed..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Solinotes Musc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Solinotes Musc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Musc by Solinotes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Musc by Solinotes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Solinotes Vanille Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Prada Prada Candy Ulric de Varens Lily Prune Cotton Musk Jovan Musk Thierry Mugler Angel Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Burberry Burberry Brit Diesel Loverdose Kim Kardashian Pure Honey Stella McCartney Stella Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Jovan White Musk Burberry Burberry Women Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Les Nereides Oppoponax Christian Dior Dior Addict