Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Patchouli Solinotes for women and men

Patchouli Solinotes for women and men
dislike

Patchouli Solinotes for women and men Pictures Patchouli Solinotes for women and men Pictures

Arno Sorel introduces a new collection named Solinotes, which includes 6 fragrances: Mure, Ambre, Vanille and Coco. All six of them come in glass bottles of different colors, harmonized with the notes of which they were made.

Musk, patchouli, blackberry, amber, vanilla and coconut can interfere with each other creating peculiar variants. Zen mix can be achieved by combining coconut and vanilla, Coco + Vanille, Gourmand mix is obtained by combining Mure + Vanille fragrances, Ethnic equals the combination of Patchouli + Coco, while Trendy mixture comes from wearing Mure + Musc simultaneously. Interesting combinations are Musc + Patchouli which create Glamorous mix and Ambre + Vanille, forming Chic mix.

Collection Arno Sorel is available from 2010. The fragrances are available in quantities of 50ml eau de toilette.

Patchouli

Patchouli

Patchouli Fragrance Reviews

piggyluv
piggyluv

While I agree that this product is heavy on the vanilla, I feel it is also heavy on the patchouli. The overall effect for me is a creamy chocolate smell. Silage and longevity are excellent; definitely gender neutral. This and the solinotes amber are easily my two most complimented fragrances by both men and women. Highly recommended for those who love warm gourmand scents that aren't too bakery frosting sweet.

vaniljapulla
vaniljapulla

Definitely *not* a solinote patchouli, the permeating vanilla is far sweeter and more noticeable than the weak patchouli note. I've loved patchouli ever since I first smelled it on the liner of Madonna's Like A Prayer LP, but this is definitely not pure patchouli... The drydown is all about vanilla, vanilla and vanilla.

agentj
agentj

This is my favorite patchouli so far. Unfortunately, as soon as it touches my skin the lovely scent is gone. I can smell it on clothes, but not on myself.

ssherices
ssherices

I love this! Its gorgeous!

ninelives97
ninelives97

This is patchouli for a clean hippie, it's not a pure, dirty patchouli. It's earthy and spicy to be sure, but has a fresh, sweet undertone. Great when paired with a vanilla lotion. The kind of scent that makes you feel cozy, safe and peaceful.

Rizaldo
Rizaldo

I like this scent.

Cool.

deadidol
deadidol

This isn't your typical dirty patchouli; it seems to be tempered with berries of some kind, or some form of sweetness. It lasts on my skin for almost a whopping five minutes. I'm not getting the L'Occitane Ambre similarity whatsoever (that's a much richer, creamier scent), so I'd check them for comparison if you're considering substitution.

[EDIT]: Okay, the scent is still there, but it's very low. I'd have to force someone's nose into my skin for them to smell it. I think that initial spray must have been my body's attempt to reject it.

Anyhow: I'd say it's nothing worth considering unless someone were to hand you a bottle for free. And I just wore L'Occitane's Ambre for comparison--and there's no comparison whatsoever.

mondaniaux
mondaniaux

I've just introduced my self to the solinotes line by arno sorel, I like the concept very much , mixing different solinotes according to ones liking. The patchouli smells very much like ambre by l' occitane, I like it, warm and exotic.

Margreet
Margreet

my favorite from all seminotes line. good as a base for other scents as good itself alone as the scent:)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Solinotes Patchouli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Solinotes Patchouli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Patchouli by Solinotes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Patchouli by Solinotes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.