Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Tiare Solinotes for women and men
dislike

coconut
Tiare Solinotes for women and men Pictures

Tiare by Solinotes is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Tiare was launched in 2013. Top notes are coconut and peach; middle note is tiare flower; base note is amber.

Coconut Peach

Tiare Flower

Amber

Monoi Eau des Vahines

Tiare Fragrance Reviews

funny creature
funny creature

I used to have a sample of Montale Intense Tiare and I loved the scent for its incredible sweetness.

This fragrance reminds of Montale very much, they are practically similar to my nose but this one is not that... intense?

It's suspiciously cheap and it does smell synthetic, though I definitely like it.

Another impression I'd like to share: I bought it yesterday in Sephora Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and I've never had any problems with perfumes from there before, but this liquid has some residue which is surely no good... However, I didn't get any allergic reactions and the scent is intact. Don't know what happened to this juice...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Solinotes Tiare fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Solinotes Tiare, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tiare by Solinotes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tiare by Solinotes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Nikos Sculpture Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme Guy Laroche J'ai Osé Calypso St. Barth Jala Yosh Ginger Ciao 2.27 JoAnne Bassett Marie Antoinette Tonatto Profumi M'oma Roberta di Camerino Donna R Coty Sophia Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Feminin Exotique Roja Dove Buzz Entertainment Bottled Yardley Baroque