Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

Vanille Solinotes for women and men

Vanille Solinotes for women and men
dislike

Vanille Solinotes for women and men Pictures Vanille Solinotes for women and men Pictures

Arno Sorel introduces a new collection named Solinotes, which includes 6 fragrances: Mure, Ambre, Vanille and Coco. All six of them come in glass bottles of different colors, harmonized with the notes of which they were made.

Musk, patchouli, blackberry, amber, vanilla and coconut can interfere with each other creating peculiar variants. Zen mix can be achieved by combining coconut and vanilla, Coco + Vanille, Gourmand mix is obtained by combining Mure + Vanille fragrances, Ethnic equals the combination of Patchouli + Coco, while Trendy mixture comes from wearing Mure + Musc simultaneously. Interesting combinations are Musc + Patchouli which create Glamorous mix and Ambre + Vanille, forming Chic mix.

Collection Arno Sorel is available from 2010. The fragrances are available in quantities of 50ml eau de toilette.

Vanille

Vanille Extreme Eau de Toilette
Les Orientaux: Vanille Marine
Vanille

Vanille Fragrance Reviews

vanillapocky
vanillapocky

I love this. This ended my search for an affordable, yet rich-smelling vanilla. When sprayed for the first time it smells like pure vanilla orchid, and in less than half an hour it turns into a delicious, vanilla cupcake smell. I try not to spray a lot, because it can smell too heavy for my liking; but when I put on just a little bit to my wrists and behind my ear, it gets all the compliments, and it gives me that extra confidence boost.

catrina13
catrina13

Having sampled a box full of vanilla decants, this ended my search. Sweet, pure, soft, comforting yummy vanilla. I wear it alone, and layered. It always gets compliments. I wear perfume for me - as aromatherapy, and this one just makes me happy I find myself reapplying during the day (and night), sillage is soft, but that's ok because the price is low. I just bought 2 backups and will always have a stockpile because I never want to run out!

mary.barby85
mary.barby85

I want shop onlinr this perfume vanille

Do you help me please?!
thanks

mondaniaux
mondaniaux

This is my favorite vanilla, and I've tried so many ! It's soft, warm and sweet without being cloying. Mixed with the solinotes musk, it smells heavenly! Sillage and longevity is a bit below average, but with the price , one can spray as much as desired, this costs less than 6 euros for 50 ml in french supermarkets.

Dittnergirl
Dittnergirl

The Arno Sorel notes fragrances are available at Urban Outfitters in So. California. The Ambre fragrance is one of the creamiest, most delectable, smooth ambers I've had the joy to wear. The Vaniila note is just as lovely. It's a very sweet cupcake vanilla. Uncomplicated. No smoke. No citrus. No flowers. Just warm, sweet, and very gourmand. Delicious!

Tulip211
Tulip211

The PERFECT vanilla. Hugs and comforts. Creamy yet slightly sharp. Sweet yet surprisingly fresh. I absolutely LOVE this perfume and it smells divine layered over T.M. Angel. It smells like an actual Vanilla bean. Perfect for snuggling.

Vanille by Solinotes 4.19 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Solinotes Vanille fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Solinotes Vanille, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanille by Solinotes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanille by Solinotes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Solinotes Musc Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Christian Dior Pure Poison Thierry Mugler Innocent Burberry Burberry Brit Solinotes Ambre Aquolina Simply Pink by Pink Sugar Laurence Dumont Tendre Madeleine Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Jovan Musk Solinotes Mure Thierry Mugler Angel Calvin Klein Beauty Solinotes Coco Givenchy Play For Her Intense Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Stella McCartney Stella Christian Dior Midnight Poison Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum