Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

Vanille Solinotes for women and men

Vanille Solinotes for women and men
dislike

Vanille Solinotes for women and men Pictures Vanille Solinotes for women and men Pictures

Arno Sorel introduces a new collection named Solinotes, which includes 6 fragrances: Mure, Ambre, Vanille and Coco. All six of them come in glass bottles of different colors, harmonized with the notes of which they were made.

Musk, patchouli, blackberry, amber, vanilla and coconut can interfere with each other creating peculiar variants. Zen mix can be achieved by combining coconut and vanilla, Coco + Vanille, Gourmand mix is obtained by combining Mure + Vanille fragrances, Ethnic equals the combination of Patchouli + Coco, while Trendy mixture comes from wearing Mure + Musc simultaneously. Interesting combinations are Musc + Patchouli which create Glamorous mix and Ambre + Vanille, forming Chic mix.

Collection Arno Sorel is available from 2010. The fragrances are available in quantities of 50ml eau de toilette.

Vanille

Vanille Extreme Eau de Toilette
Les Orientaux: Vanille Marine

Vanille Fragrance Reviews

Classypress
Classypress

So sweet! Whenever I'm wearing this, people always say, "Where is this candy smell coming from? I'm hungry." I guess this perfume makes me edible.

Soofiya
Soofiya

When first sprayed it smells horrible,a lot of alcohol,indeed sweet alcohol
But it takes less than two minutes for all the alcohol to leave the scent and you are left in a vanilla heaven,very lovely for vanilla lovers
It's sweet,soft and powdery..I can feel a hint of freshness beneath it's sweetness which is very likable..it gets more creamy,smooth,sweet and warm after half an hour but sweetness never reaches to the boundaries of becoming over bearing
It can be used as an individual yummy fragrance,and also you can layer other perfumes with vanille to add them some sweetness,deliciousness and warmth,it also adds other perfumes more staying power,fascinating!!
Very good quality for such a low price,sillage is very soft on me but it stays long,it doesn't remind me ice cream vanilla,it's a cake vanilla
Would love to have amber and also musk
I think layering vanilla with amber would have great results,something like jpg gaultier2,delicious and sophisticated or maybe hermes merveilles ambre!

vanillapocky
vanillapocky

I love this. It is a delicious, pure vanilla scent.
I would advise not to spray a lot though because it is very strong.
I use a spritz of this this before I go to sleep after a stressful day, and it really calms me down so I can have a good night of sleep.
It works like magic.
It is a known fact that vanilla scent has calming effects on both people and animals, but not every vanilla fragrance does the job. This one, I would say, is almost like aromatherapy. I'm halfway done on my second bottle.

catrina13
catrina13

Having sampled a box full of vanilla decants, this ended my search. Sweet, pure, soft, comforting yummy vanilla. I wear it alone, and layered. It always gets compliments. I wear perfume for me - as aromatherapy, and this one just makes me happy I find myself reapplying during the day (and night), sillage is soft, but that's ok because the price is low. I just bought 2 backups and will always have a stockpile because I never want to run out!

mary.barby85
mary.barby85

I want shop onlinr this perfume vanille

Do you help me please?!
thanks

mondaniaux
mondaniaux

This is my favorite vanilla, and I've tried so many ! It's soft, warm and sweet without being cloying. Mixed with the solinotes musk, it smells heavenly! Sillage and longevity is a bit below average, but with the price , one can spray as much as desired, this costs less than 6 euros for 50 ml in french supermarkets.

Dittnergirl
Dittnergirl

The Arno Sorel notes fragrances are available at Urban Outfitters in So. California. The Ambre fragrance is one of the creamiest, most delectable, smooth ambers I've had the joy to wear. The Vaniila note is just as lovely. It's a very sweet cupcake vanilla. Uncomplicated. No smoke. No citrus. No flowers. Just warm, sweet, and very gourmand. Delicious!

Tulip211
Tulip211

The PERFECT vanilla. Hugs and comforts. Creamy yet slightly sharp. Sweet yet surprisingly fresh. I absolutely LOVE this perfume and it smells divine layered over T.M. Angel. It smells like an actual Vanilla bean. Perfect for snuggling.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Solinotes Vanille fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Solinotes Vanille, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanille by Solinotes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanille by Solinotes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.