Designers » R S » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Egyptian Musk Sonoma Scent Studio for women and men

Egyptian Musk Sonoma Scent Studio for women and men
dislike

Egyptian Musk Sonoma Scent Studio for women and men Pictures

Egyptian Musk by Sonoma Scent Studio is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. Egyptian Musk was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurie Erickson. The fragrance features musk, sandalwood, patchouli and floral notes.

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Floral Notes

Egyptian Musk Fragrance Reviews

class
class

I find Sonoma's Egyptian Musk to be light and clean, delish, and very different than Montale's Black Musk which is much bolder. The longevity of Egyptian Musk lasts all day on me, and therefore I like it better than Canali for men which has that same cleanness about it. I do not detect any earthy patchouli, which is probably a good thing. This Egyptian Musk is soft and very well done, not heavy nor cloying nor sickly flowery at all, and so I currently wear this juice for my signature scent.

*sophi*
*sophi*

A Nirvana scent indeed...a musk that is not overpowering , which is soft and dreamy!A second skin scent...
No patchouli ,certainly not "dirtyness" just a soft musk!!!!!

As advertised, Sonoma Scent Studio EGYPTIAN MUSK is a musk composition. Really very simple. Not entirely clean, but not entirely dirty. To be perfectly frank (quoi d'autre?), it reminds me a lot of drugstore musk such as Jovan. It's okay, but I'm not a musk fanatic, and I already have some straight-up musk perfumes for those rare occasions upon which musk hankerings arise in me—basically never, as evidenced by the volume of those bottles... EGYPTIAN MUSK is just fine for muskophiles, I am quite sure, but nothing special. Just musk.

beadlady
beadlady

Unfortunately I have just been told it will be discontinued. Very upsetting, I just bought 2 bottles to take me through the rest of my life! I'm not that old, I just figure how can I buy 50?

Kterhark
Kterhark

Have you ever smelled something cleanly dirty? Or dirtily clean? If not, try this. I've always held that musk was 'fresh' smelling, and I"m not changing my mind, but now I detect that this is 'soiled'.

The patchouli is medicinal, here coming on electric and intense, but its tempered by earthy, warm sandalwood. The florals are faint and almost unnerving, as though little red riding hood had just burst from the hut wearing new fur muffs.

I don't know that this is a scent for a date or the workplace. I'd call it a 'me-time' fragrance, something to wear on a Saturday or when you're out with like-minded friends. Its one of my favorites from this house, and when space clears up I'll be adding it to my collection. I like that its unique, and the quality is up there.

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

A most unusual musk, this one. Exotic & sensual but not at all overpowering & with nothing to frighten the horses. I think the name is perhaps slightly misleading, as the "musk" may put off potential devotees.

Unlike many - if not most - musks, this is very light in that it stays close to the skin and certainly wont overwhelm the wearer or those around them. Perfume fans who hate traditional, sometimes cloying musks but don't wish to pale into insignificance with a simple floral - you may have found your Nirvana...

The top notes are most distinct, with subtle white roses blooming as they warm on the skin, very light sandalwood that makes is presence known but never dominates or dries the elixir. I seem to get middle notes of slightly sweet almonds & bouquet of peonies, infused with perhaps a touch of jasmine and a teeny drop of patchouli, perhaps a mere hint of vanilla, but only a fraction.

This would be an exquisite fragrance to choose for Spring, or any time you want to feel clean & sexy. When I first tried this I thought it would be too subtle for me, but it grows with you. Don't be fooled - whilst this may not be a brassy vixen of a lady, all red lipstick and lace; she's a quiet beauty with a knowing glance, dressed in a simple white shirt with sexy lingerie hidden from the public gaze!

Egyptian Musk by Sonoma Scent Studio 3.57 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sonoma Scent Studio Egyptian Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sonoma Scent Studio Egyptian Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Egyptian Musk by Sonoma Scent Studio. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Egyptian Musk by Sonoma Scent Studio represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Organza Indecence Tom Ford Oud Wood Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Sonoma Scent Studio Winter Woods Yves Saint Laurent Opium Sonoma Scent Studio Rose Musc Sonoma Scent Studio Vintage Rose Sonoma Scent Studio Velvet Rose Sonoma Scent Studio Incense Pure Tom Ford Amber Absolute By Kilian Love by Kilian Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Sage Machado Onyx Il Profvmo Osmo Scents Patchouli Noir M. Micallef Night Aoud M. Micallef Aoud Gourmet Lolita Lempicka Midnight L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Apres l'Ondee