Designers » R S » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Laughter Nuit Space NK for women
dislike

smoky
Laughter Nuit Space NK for women Pictures

Laughter Nuit is as mysterious and as enigmatic as the scents of a night in Marrakesh. The combination of seductive, intoxicating and intense aromas opens with fresh grapefruit and bergamot. Violet, saffron and cinnamon for the heart, laid on the base of incense, cedar and musk.

Laughter Nuit is packed in a dark purple bottle that exudes glamour. Available as 50 ml EDT. Laughter Nuit was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Grapefruit

Saffron Cinnamon Violet

Musk Virginia Cedar Incense

Laughter Nuit Fragrance Reviews

becuille
becuille

A lovely, wearable, fragrance, suitable for day or night. But... it's not nearly as spicy as I wanted it to be. To me, this is a citrus perfume first and foremost. Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely citrus and one that manages to stay away from the saccharine, cheap smell that often comes with citruses. But while I get a slight whiff of saffron and incense in the dry down, that's all it is. The spice and musk seem shy to me, peeping out gingerly, but never fully announcing themselves.

The grapefruit is more prominent than the bergamont on my skin, which is fine with me as the grapefruit is not sour, as another reviewer mentioned.

It's great value for money with excellent longevity and a nicely moderate sillage. I enjoy wearing it from time to time. I just wish it was as spicy on me as it claims to be.

I took my girlfriend into Space NK as I wanted to buy the Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia and I wish I hadn't!! She proceeded to get a full make over and try every cosmetic product under the sun, payback really for all the times I've dragged her around sniffing out perfume.
Anyway...She came away from our visit with more samples than me for a change (I didn't get any!!!) and this was among them.
For a start I was attracted to the colour scheme on the sample card a really deep purple/brown sort of hue with and contrasting coloured border. I'm not normally too bothered about that sort of thing but looked very expensive and after all you buy with your eyes. When I read the notes on the side of the card too I was equally excited couldn't wait for her wear it and have a sniff.
Citrus top, incense heart, woods, musk even saffron in there sounded amazing and smells very good in actual fact.
The opening is citrus, the bergamot and grapefruit being the main players. Fruits are surrounded by a musky, lightly spiced vibe which is sweet and warm.
I really like this fragrance, I only smelled it on my girlfriends skin and it was feminine on her but immediately I was taken with it and absolutely would wear it myself.
Minor critisism...I would've liked the incense to be deeper and stronger because although it's present it's not present enough for my liking.
Great fruity musk scent though I highly recommend it!

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I really like this.. citus, incense & musk is what i smell.. with a touch of the cinnamon & saffron.

luckily for me the grapefruit isnt sharp or sour as I usually hate grapefruit scents..

mwallwork
mwallwork

Fizzy and bright initially, this grapefruit is like a beautiful, confident, youthful girl encompassing the opening, middle and ending notes of Laughter Nuit. She may change her dress or add a scarf to her ensemble, but she stays alive and citrus. Bergamot follows along for a while like a little brother holding the hand of the older sister.

Violet adds a sweet restraint to the citrus while cinnamon acts woody and spicy with the cedar to support the whole. With saffron and a touch of incense, the grapefruit mellows to a more sensuous and languid scent. It is warmer and closer to the body at this point, but also apparent from about a foot away. Still a tamed grapefruit, but now musk enters to lift and illuminate. How did the grapefruit go from laughing to introspective. Laughter Nuit will tell you...

miZZpuRRfect

i ve finally found it on ebay and got a 15ml bottle. i think it's a very nice fragrance, but rather for men! very unisex-masculin scent, edgy, a bit sharp and spicy, dark and mysterious, but not my cup of tea. i m more in very sensual feminine fragrances... this one is not indeed feminine to my nose. the incense along with saffron and cinnamon is quite strong.

as here no review yet i am pasting from the Beauty Counter Blog:

"The new renditions are often as enticing as the original, which just so happens to be the case with Space NK’s latest perfume, Laughter Nuit. The original Laughter, created in 1999 by Space NK founder Nicky Kinnaird and esteemed perfumer Christopher Sheldrake, is a cheerful blend of citrus and aromatics meant to mirror the Southern Mediterranean, while its latest incarnation, Laughter Nuit, is inspired by evenings in Marrakech (think desert breezes, spice markets, and open-air bazaars). As such, Nuit boasts a blend of opulent, sexy notes like incense, violet, saffron, and cinnamon. It’s also free of parabens, sulfates, silicones, and synthetic colors, making it a good bet for sensitive types—and those of you looking to keep up the good times long after the sun sets."
—Fiorella Valdesolo

this sound so nice but unfortunately i discovered this too late? it seems to be sold out and discontinued? if someone knows where i can get this plz tell me :) thank you!

Laughter Nuit by Space NK 4.07 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Space NK Laughter Nuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Space NK Laughter Nuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Laughter Nuit by Space NK. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Laughter Nuit by Space NK represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.