Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Sheer Stella 2006 Stella McCartney for women

Sheer Stella 2006 Stella McCartney for women
dislike

This limited edition became lighter and softer thanks to the new top notes of the composition. They became juicy and fresh: green apple and bitter lemon. This interesting combination turned into a very natural introduction into the intensive heart made of rose. The base still contains sensual ambergris, as before. Sheer Stella 2006 was launched in 2006.

Amalfi Lemon Granny Smith apple

Rose

Amber

Sheer Stella 2006 Fragrance Reviews

DarkMindLightHeart
DarkMindLightHeart

Very simple, boring fragrance. 8 years ago, I was silly and bought it just for the bottle. I normally wear orientals and vanillas. I recently rediscovered it in my perfume chest whilst doing some cleaning and exploring, and I feel the same about it now as I did then. It's a very light and watery lemon and rose fragrance with ZERO longevity. It actually reminds
me of water with a slice of lemon or the lemon and rose water they use in "finger bowls" that are used to rinse your fingers in classy seafood restaurants.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

Oddly enough, I get a totally different vibe. I was worried that if Stella got any softer, it would disappear, and after an hour it did, however, what remaind was a lot more lime and lemon, with a semi-vanilla seeming base note.. I couldn't figure it out. Now, after reading the notes, I totally get it. I'm not in love, but if you are looking to blow buckets of money, why not you know? It's a lovely fragrance.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

If you a big fans of rose, you gotta have it. It's a subtle side of previous Stella. I like it so much.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sheer Stella 2006 by Stella McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sheer Stella 2006 by Stella McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Stella McCartney Stella Christian Dior Poison Givenchy Hot Couture Stella McCartney Stella in Two Peony Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Nina Ricci Deci Dela Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Rochas Byzance Stella McCartney Stella Sheer 2009 Stella McCartney Sheer Stella Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Stella McCartney Stella Rose Absolute Chloe Love Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Cacharel Eden Vera Wang Vera Wang Lancome Tresor Moschino Cheap & Chic