Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Sheer Stella 2007 Stella McCartney for women

Sheer Stella 2007 Stella McCartney for women
dislike

Sheer Stella 2007 by Stella McCartney is a Floral fragrance for women. Sheer Stella 2007 was launched in 2007. Top notes are green apple, rose and amalfi lemon; middle notes are peony and rose; base note is amber.

Green Apple Rose Amalfi Lemon

Peony Rose

Amber

Sheer Stella 2007 Fragrance Reviews

deetopia
deetopia

beautiful peppery rose perfume. I love it. I have no problem of using it during a hot humid day.

Marychase
Marychase

Bought this a couple of years ago, trying to find the other version of Sheer. I absolutely adore this perfume, it's perfect for wearing on spring , floral but not granny-floral. Lasts around 8-9hs on my skin, and people notice it more than other scents I use...I love it, it's worth the high price.

Sheer Stella 2007 by Stella McCartney 4.43 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sheer Stella 2007 by Stella McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sheer Stella 2007 by Stella McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Stella McCartney Stella Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens Stella McCartney Stella Rose Absolute Stella McCartney Stella in Two Peony Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2010 Stella McCartney Stella Nude Guerlain Idylle Christian Dior Pure Poison Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Michael Kors Michael Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Giorgio Armani Si Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio