Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Sheer Stella 2011 Stella McCartney for women

Sheer Stella 2011 Stella McCartney for women
dislike

Stella McCartney launched her first fragrance, the sumptuous scent of roses Stella, in 2003. Since 2004, a fresh and airy springtime version of the original under the name Sheer Stella is being launched yearly. The new Sheer Stella, introduced in the spring of 2011, is enriched with sparkling fruity notes and extracts of organic roses cultivated in the Persian mountains for over 500 years.

The perfume opens with notes of plums and grapes with sweet roses in its heart, refreshed with lemon and green apple and placed on the warm base of amber. In order to protect the environment, the organic roses used in this perfume are bred in Iran without the help of pesticides or artificial fertilizers.

The transparent bottle is decorated with a pale rose-in-bloom silhouette in light purple shades. Sheer Stella 2011 is available as Eau de Toilette in quantities of 100 ml.

Amalfi Lemon Granny Smith apple Plum Grapes

Rose

Amber

Jeanne Lanvin

Sheer Stella 2011 Fragrance Reviews

Beef1
Beef1

Very rosy scent. Not so fruity as I thought. Reminds me of Lanvin Jeanne lanvin.

nabegum
nabegum

I love, love this version of Sheer Stella. Compared to the 2008 version that I used to have, I like this one better. A light and sweet rosy smell that sits close to the skin. very calming. This is going to be my staple perfume for the next few weeks.

edit : one day a friend commented if i respray this as it was around 3pm and she can still smell my perfume. I told her I sprayed this in the morning around 7!

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

its almost a sin not to buy this one..the fabulous bottles with perfect smell for summer or any season..i luv it!

halwaya
halwaya

Just bought it for my mum as a gift and I am tempted to keep it for myself. The fragrance nicely develops on a skin, so don't judge this after first sniff ;) It is a mild sweet rose fragrance and I find it very 'romantic'. Shame it is a limited edition. Bottle is really a masterpiece. I guess I will have to buy a second bottle afterall..;)

braziliannutz
braziliannutz

agree with the last comment; I´d make a blind buy just because of the bottle! She has such a good taste

pandora247
pandora247

This scent is amazing - I get positive comments each time I wear it - lovely - my colleague likens it to sitting in a beautiful rose garden whenever I wear it and sit near her x

magda14012
magda14012

The bottle is absolutely gorgeous, even more beautiful in the real life than on pics.

The scent is delicate, more fruity than the other Sheer Stellas. I love the grapes and plums at the beginning, which develop into modern, freshly cut rose. Lemon is quite intensive, too.
I recommend it to all the fans of roses

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Have the Stella original for years.
I love it for it's unique scent.
Which you can't find any specific words to describe it. :)

Haven't try this yet, but the flower print reminds me of the CK Eternity Summer 2011 though. :)

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

Very pretty scent, but it smells almost too...cute? I'm in my late 30's and while I believe you should wear what you love, I'd personally feel self-conscious wearing this one.

I can't put my finger on what makes me say 'cute', though. Perhaps it's the fruitiness mixing with the strange rose note. It's not a sophisticated rose such as one smells in a Rosine scent, it's louder and brasher. And in the dry down, the rose note definitely smells artificial.

If you like light florals, you'll probably like this one. It's safe enough, but smells like a scent for teens.

ariana22
ariana22

i was really looking forward to trying it, loved the notes it had. unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectations. it smelled really nice on the sample paper, but did not work well with my skin chemistry.

i definitely got the sour apple, but didn't get any rose. it stayed sour on my skin.

must try before purchase! but beautiful scent on its own.

dlb4ever
dlb4ever

Thanks to Marisa's wonderful review, I purchased this without even smelling it and LOVE it! I also love the original Stella and StellaNude so it was a given. Luckily the apple doesn't overwhelm here and the other fruit notes add a little zip to it. Well done!

Marisa36
Marisa36

I'm a lucky girl! Clever husband has just brought back a bottle for me from Ireland. This is not available in my country and doubt that it will ever be, so truly blessed. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!! This is heaven in a bottle as far as I'm concerned. Light, breezy and juicy rose. The green apple gives it a nice zesty kick, but there's no mistaking THAT rose scent you can expect from Stella. Romantic, soft and DELICIOUS. I love Stella Nude, but I dare say, this is even better! I'm on cloud Nine with this one. Probably supposed to be worn in warm weather, but like Stella Nude, I actually love wearing this when it is cold outside. It almost heightens the magic of the scent for me and it is a nice break from heavier winter scents. This is a must have for all Stella lovers.

Sultan
Sultan

the design is very beautiful!!! another rose masterpiece!

Sheer Stella 2011 by Stella McCartney 4.39 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sheer Stella 2011 by Stella McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sheer Stella 2011 by Stella McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.