Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women

Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women
dislike

Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney for women Pictures

Fashion designer Stella McCartney re-launched her first fragrance, Stella from 2003, in 2014. Stella, a modern scent of roses, remained unchanged, while the look of the bottle and the box were redesigned. In April 2015, its new version comes out— Stella Eau de Toilette.

“The story of STELLA fragrances unfolds around a strong feminine motif of the rose – looking at this flower in a new way to celebrate the modern woman. STELLA Eau de Toilette is about a natural confidence that is also youthful and radiant,” says Stella McCartney.

Stella Eau de Toilette is a fresh and sparkling scent of garden rose. It contains the same notes of amber and rose as the original, but includes additional accords of frozen lemon, mandarin, freesia, peony and violet leaf. It opens with fresh mandarin and frozen lemon, balanced with watery tones of freesia to create a soft, dewy feeling. The floral heart of Bulgarian rose essence with crunchy violet leaves and delicate peony petals, brings a freshness to the fragranc, while amber gris base notes reveal a masculine undertone.

Available in a light pink textured bottle shaped as the original in quantities of 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Mandarin Orange Iced Lemon Freesia

Pure DKNY A Drop Of Rose

Stella Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Mich03
Mich03

I love this fabulous rose. It stays the same on me,from the initial spray to dry down. No changes at all. And I love that it is a rose perfume that smells exactly like rose. Not one of the ingredients that's mixed with a load of others and leaves you thinking- but I thought this was supposed to be a rose perfume. Absolutely pure rose!
I far prefer this edt to the original edp. On me the edp starts out nice( but even then it's not true rose) then softens to ordinary. And there are plenty of ordinary fumes out there!
The edt lasts a long time on me. I regularly get wafts of it through out the day.
Not for the first time I have found an edt than is better than the edp!

This is a good Stella, not like the EDP version, that I didn't like that well.
I actually enjoy peony and rose in it and something reminds me of popcorn.
Sweet, but well-balanced.
It smells like good things and good times.

polkadot27
polkadot27

On first spritz this bored me to tears, however the dry down is wonderful and unique. This really lingers and has a pleasant dewy after scent. The main notes for me are sweet rose, peony, freesia and lemon. I agree with other reviewers below that it has a creaminess about it. I don't really detect amber in this which I am happy about because I don't think it would go nicely. This fragrance for me is girly but has a sort of alternative feel to it. It smells like bubble bath to me sometimes. I like it- I have never smelled anything quite like it. It smells a little vinyl to me on drydown. I must say however I have only tested this on card not my skin, so at this stage I would not buy it- as I have found the ones I love on card usually go awful or are neutral with my skin chemistry. However so far, so good. I hope to test it on my skin soon and do an update.

scent= 5/10
Bottle= 7/10

aura_therapy
aura_therapy

I went into Sephora to buy Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. The sales associate suggested this Stella EDT after I explained to her that I'm getting headaches from strong perfume lately and that I needed something on the light side. I hadn't even considered this perfume because I usually don't like flankers. But after comparing them side by side, one on each arm, I much preferred the Stella EDT to the Blooming Bouquet. This smelled cleaner, cooler. More crisp, more fresh.

I bought the travel spray and I liked it so much that I went back yesterday and bought the full size. It is a lighter, citrusy-er (at first until drydown), version of Stella. It has not given me a headache yet *knock on wood*. I like the icy rose aspect to it. It's hard to explain but I smell a pleasant coolness (that my Roses de Chloe and my Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose for example do not have.)

I am really enjoying it and glad to have it. I've been wearing a lot of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea lately because I need something light, but that one can smell unisex. This however embodies femininity to me. The price point is much better than the Dior Blooming Bouquet so I don't feel guilty wearing it everyday. I got a 3.4 oz. for $87 at Sephora. And it lasts way longer than the Blooming Bouquet sample I have. I can get 6 hours+ easy on my shirt. Even at 8 hours it's still there if I put my nose right to it. And the bottle is precious to boot. I highly recommend giving it a chance.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Stella EDT is a lighter version of the original Stella fragrance. It reminds me somewhat of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet which has the same ingredients of citrus rose and peony. This is very soft but yet lasts much longer than Blooming Bouquet and feels very good on my skin. Citrus starts the fragrance before it turns flowery with roses peonies and violet. The dry down is a clean amber. It smells really good for an eau de toilette and has an elegance and sweetness very suitable for a girl in her early 20's. This is for those of us who can't wear Blooming Bouquet because it lasts for like what 30 minutes. This lasts all day and has the same sort of vibe. Delicate feminine classy. Love it.

bella_91
bella_91

An underestimated yet beautiful EDT fragrance!

I am in my early 20s and recently have been exploring unique floral scents. I have been on the hunt in finding a rosey scent that doesn't smell simply like roses dipped in powder or scents for the more mature age spectrum.

I really like the potential in Stella McCartney's Stella EDP (purple bottle) BUT find its intensity TOO much - especially for my age group. I therefore LOVE this EDT (light pink bottle) as it's a more subtle version of the EDP.

My only concern was it's sillage and longevity standards. So.. I finally went to a store and sprayed the EDT on my skin today to test it. One spray on my left hand. It's been over 4.5 hours later, (having spent a few hours outside in the cold and a few hours inside in the warmth) and I'm STILL getting whiffs: of a luxurious bouquet of creamy rose petals on a wooden bed. Due to it being more subtle, it smells more creamier than the EDP (which I find too sharp and just pure rose, leaving a frown on my face).

I am REALLY impressed with both the sillage and longevity of this EDT - especially having eaten and washed my hands with hand gel several times and STILL getting the creamy rose with slight woodyness coming through!

Others have reviewed this fragrance suitable for the spring/summer. I am currently testing this in Mid-January, where it's been extremely colder than previous years in the UK and I'm still getting a great level of smell from this fragrance.

I bought the 50ml EDT gift set and can't wait to use it as potentially my new signature fragrance - as it's a distinctive rose scent that's subtle enough to be noticed, with lasting power. Plus, the body lotion is said to increase the sillage (for those who still think that a watered down version is hopeless).

My conclusion is that I think expensive and well-known branded Eau De Toilette's are quite good in terms of lasting power. They might be more subtle than an EDP but it still lasts the same amount of time, (on both skin and clothes) in my opinion. Do test it before shunning away from it. There's no harm in giving it a chance!

evansmummy
evansmummy

I asked my husband to get me Stella for Christmas pointing out the purple bottle.
Needless to say he bought me the edt and I'm really disappointed. It's the same fragrance but the longevity is non exsistant. I'll go through this bottle in no time and eventually will get the edp I was after.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I mainly get old rose and lemon. But in the best way posible! It is fresh and dewey and a bit green. Very Stella :) Personally I love sweet gourmand and oriental fragrances so this is not my initial pick, but I really like it. I think the rose has a dusty, musty feeling to it - in a chic vintage kinda way . In humid weather it sometimes turns into a old cosmetic kinda smell. Like the very perfumed old Estée Lauder lip sticks .

The bottle is so cute ! The best Stella so far IMO . Great add as well .

kellykar
kellykar

I'm a person who tends to like rose scents so it's no surprise that I like this one! I can definitely smell the rose and the lemon. I would say that this perfume is a light fresh rose scent. I can smell similarities between this and L`Eau d`Issey Florale mostly because of the rose. But L`Eau d`Issey Florale is musky and sensual while Stella Eau de Toilette is fresh and clean.

Helena_He
Helena_He

suitable for young lady,lightly sweet but still attractive.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Smells exactly like the edp.

Very green and patchouli-ish.

No sweetness at all. Harsh.

Kyara
Kyara

Adorable scent for easy days, youthful, yet lady-like, fresh, not cloyingly sweet. For me it`s an uncomplicated, but sophisticated perfume - I would use for every day in daytime. Lasts up to 4 hours on my skin. Definitely recommend.

Tiwalii
Tiwalii

A light, slightly green and very understated rose. Starts with a faint fresh and somewhat cool citrus note, but warms up eventually. Great for summer, stays soft and fresh in the heat. Such a polite scent would work well for everything from daily chores and work, to job interviews and funerals. It's very inoffensive and safe, but not boring. A pleasant skin scent with moderate longevity. Not a favourite of mine, but nice enough. (I have a feeling that this scent might grow on me though.) It's a great go to scent when all your other scents is to strong, dark, spicy, weird or sexy.

veynor11
veynor11

Can still smell it on my clothes and on my hair the next morning. It is definitely Stella. They tweaked it and softened it a bit but after the top note the real Stella comes through. A wonderful balanced, soft yet "strong" perfume. Just gives this beauty time guys it reveals itself slowly. Simply divine.

xellast
xellast

Stella EDT starts off with lemon for a few seconds, then freesia, orange, and floral peony and rose. It smells mostly like orange and an altered rose. I love this scent, especially since it as my favorite base and other notes.

esteban747
esteban747

Well, I don't know what perfume some of you are reviewing.
But to me this is a delight. A strong lemon? Honey, spray some Limon de Cordoza or Ferragamo Free Time and you'll see what a strong lemon is.
No, this is a beautiful composition, that (yes) opens with lemon but is quickly joined by rose, and a wonderful combination of both notes create a summery allegory. It's happy yet delicate.
The violet leaf is perceptible but (thankfully) it stay in the background.
The amber appears later in a shy way. The florals are delightful, the rose and later the peony are incredible.
I'm a guy, but I would definitely buy this perfume just for the sake of smelling it from time to time!

Angeldaisy
Angeldaisy

in full agreement with grey dove.
and to top that...my wrist came out in painful hives each time i tested it!...the only perfume in my life to ever do that. what have they put in it?!
i can't actually smell the roses in this for the overpowering synthetic fruity citrus (Stella EDT combo of notes on my skin...means all i can smell is honeydew melon!)...and no roses, until they appear (all sour/stale on me), in the dry down.
will stick to Stella rose absolute...as this EDT and Stella original EDP (cream box, pre-2014) sadly both turn sour/stale roses with my chemistry.
but on the right person, i am sure this will be a nice, light, sweet, fresh alternative to Stella EDP, for someone who is dabbling in the rose.

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

Beautiful lighter version of Stella with a hint of more citrus and jam! Wonderfully orchestrated and sooo fresh!

greydove
greydove

No. A sharp spike of sour lemon goes up my nose and into my brain, followed by a sour rose. The two sour accords are violent and mean spirited in nature. Reminds me of a group of mean girls sitting around looking obnoxious and trash talking everyone around them. Unfortunately it also reminds of Marc Jacobs Daisy with that awful artificial lemon accord that makes me want to run away whenever I smell it in the street. Hopefully, not many will be wearing this because Daisy is already too prevalent in my city..The original Stella, however, is lovely and the reason is the balance between the sour, old fashioned rose, and the rich, warm amber. This one has no balance. Its shrill, cold, artificial, and "modern" in the worst possible way.

Elizete Araujo Moura
Elizete Araujo Moura

is a very warm amber while the roses predominate, good feel on the skin its scent throughout the day/ By Elizete

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

The notes are just like like Stella Nude.

Will be interesting to see if it smells any different as there are already MANY lighter versions of Stella out there -

There were "Sheer Stella" editions released year after year, pretty much like what Vicktor & Rolf are doing with Flowerbomb la vie en Rose now.

I hope this isnt just more of the same marketing strategies to real in buyers.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Stella Eau de Toilette by Stella McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Stella Eau de Toilette by Stella McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.