Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Stella Sheer 2009 Stella McCartney for women

Stella Sheer 2009 Stella McCartney for women
dislike

Stella Sheer is a limited fragrance for 2009, which arrived on the market in March 2009. This summer reinterpretation of the original fragrance, which reflects gentle and fragile rose petals is shaped in a sophisticated and charming perfume.The composition incorporates lemon, green apple, rose and amber. The fragrance is available as 100 ml (3.4 oz) EDT.

Amalfi Lemon Granny Smith apple

Rose

Amber

Mauboussin Lovely à la Folie

Stella Sheer 2009 Fragrance Reviews

amanita68
amanita68

An uplifting and beautiful fragrance.

Gentle rose blended with fresh, exhilerating fruits.

One of the most awesome fragrances to wear on a hot and muggy day, it makes sultry air feel fresh, tired bones come awake, dead muscles spring to life.

I have many of the Stella and Stella Sheer fragrances and I love them all, but I think this one is the most exhilerating. Whilst I would have put Stella Nude as my overall fave, strangely this one is now empty when the others still have some left....?

The 'sheer' fragrances from Stella are not as intense and do not last as long as Original, Nude or Rose Absolute, but their summery fresh qualities are really quite magnificent and give them a life all of their own for each individual year.

Long may they continue!

I've discovered that I really like a dominant note of rose in some fragrances, particularly when it's presented in a fresh, Spring-like, natural way. However, sometimes it's hard to find a rose-based scent that has successfully achieved this.

Stella Sheer 2009 has its ups and downs. I like its watery-ness and freshness, however at times it can smell a little sharp with the fruits, and a little too similar to the scent of rose scented soap.

It opens with a sheer, soft rose and a hint of sugary lemon. I was enjoying this combination until the crisp, juicy green apple immerged. The apple doesn't blend too well with the pink rose in my opinion, leaving the scent feeling a little too sharp and fruity.

Delicate, soapy musk tends to round out the scent throughout the heart and the drydown, which brings this fragrance back into harmony with the rose. At this point the scent is very light, almost whimsical and pretty.

I much preferred Sheer Stella 2008 with its sweet, red berries and luscious rose note, however this particular version is very pleasant and certainly wearable. It lasts considerably well despite its watery, diluted quality.

Stella Sheer 2009 makes a great Summer scent with its fresh, green rose and cheerful lemon nuances. I'm giving it a thumbs up from me.

NatWeb
NatWeb

Wholly unnecessary. Not different enough from the original to warrant production, just a watery shadow of the gorgeous Stella. Fail.

I love stella sheer.It's a pretty fresh fragrance. But I should say, I love the versions before 06 much better.09 is just as sweet as bon-bon.

rachelmary
rachelmary

Love Stella and Stella sheer 2009 is quite similiar with a slightly fresher feel to it. Really like it!!

Scentgoddess
Scentgoddess

Fresh and light. Very nice for day wear. I like it.

belladonna'sbliss
belladonna'sbliss

bought it today and am in love with the bottle such a beautiful dusty light amber with ethereal roses passing by; perfect for this scent. amber and lemon is very pleasing in toning down the sweetness of the floral and granny smith, wich is not that sweet to begin with. the lemon also brightens the fragrance with no trace of cleanser associations when overdone. Very lovely gives me a happy content feeling. Very optimistic fragrance not a romantic rose perfume. Could get away with this one in all seasons at least I'm going to.

SandraS
SandraS

Unfortunatly it last for about an hour on my skin. In the same line as previous versions, the citrus note is more active in the 2009 version making it an original twist.
Fresh uncomlicated and safe scent, elegant in its simplicity.

winwenlee
winwenlee

Acutually, there is peony note in this perfume. The fruity top note makes the fresh scent. The rose and peony note lead to a gentle and sweet flower scent. The rose scent is light and fresh. The dry down is a little sweet, but not cloying.
It is a nice perfume for summer or spring time.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I tried it today, I purchased it right after I smelt it. It is a refreshing version of stella sheer. It seems that green apple is so famous among perfumer, Paul Smith summer edition also added green apple to the rose tone, but I think stella is a much more high class scent.

luisa margarita
luisa margarita

It's delicious. The fragrance doesn't change much since the beginning but it has an incredible staying power. I can detect all the ingredients. I think it's a smiling rose..... good as a signature scent for those who love smell something great and persistent without been overpowering...... I love the amber in this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stella McCartney Stella Sheer 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stella McCartney Stella Sheer 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Stella Sheer 2009 by Stella McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Stella Sheer 2009 by Stella McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Stella McCartney Stella Stella McCartney Stella Nude Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2008 Givenchy Hot Couture Stella McCartney Stella Rose Absolute Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Kenzo Kenzo Amour Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Stella McCartney Stella in Two Peony Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2010 Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Lalique Le Baiser Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Christian Dior Dior Addict