Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Stella in Two Amber Stella McCartney for women

Stella in Two Amber Stella McCartney for women
dislike

Stella in Two Amber Stella McCartney for women Videos
Stella in Two Amber Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella in Two Amber Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella in Two Amber Stella McCartney for women Pictures Stella in Two Amber Stella McCartney for women Pictures

The new fragrance In Two is a real innovation in the world of fragrances. The novelty does not lie in the scent itself, but in the fact that it consists of two separate fragrances which can be combined on skin or worn separately. In Two includes an EDT Peony (25,50 or 75ml) and a solid perfume Amber (2 grams). Unusual, fun and very practical! Amber, changing from “the sweetest to the most sexual”, is an intensive perfume with the notes of rose, musk and ambergris. A tiny box is very handy to carry aorund with you. Peony, which you can yourself vary from “incredibly fragile to intensive and strong”, is an EDT with the heart of peony and rose. The composition has an unusual final note containing patchouli, cedar and ambergris, which sound strong, strict and almost masculine. The perfume was cretaed by Jacques Cavallier in 2006.

Patchouli Virginia Cedar Amber Rose Vanille

Stella in Two Amber Fragrance Reviews

suskind
suskind

Warm and powdery (didn't think I liked powdery till now!), it's the perfume I wear when I'm not wearing perfume and how I wish I smelled when I woke up in the morning. No one else will know you're wearing it unless they actually have their nose pressed up against you but it is still kind of delicious and innocent and gentle and clean smelling - it makes me smile to myself in satisfaction! But yes I wish there was a ballsier version in a spray bottle. Is there?

wancailolita
wancailolita

That should be the first time I smell the fragrance of "Peony". It is tender than rose of course. However, this new fragrance In Two lasts only one or two hours. It is too short for me to remember.

Stoicov
Stoicov

I wish I could find something like that in a bottle... any suggestion anyone?

jadeashleigh
jadeashleigh

I've just bought the Amber solid ... so beautiful! Really surprised how wonderful the scent is! Lasts quite a while but does stay close to the skin! Would definitely recommend!

anadykas
anadykas

I love this one. It's one of my favorites perfumes. I recived a many positive comments when wearing it; from men and women. Now, because of this scent I am a peony lover. If I find a perfume that has peony note,immediately its mine.

una4000
una4000

One of my favorite Summer Fragrances. I like the Fresh smell of it (Stella and DKNY give personally me that impression).Worth of trying during your summer holidays, especially on the seaside. When you are wearing light clothes and light make-up, Stella in two finishes the whole composition... But I am still looking for MY smell....:DDD

carolcabbagerose
carolcabbagerose

I just love this one but it is a shame that it does not last, do get some interesting comments from men if they get close enough to smell it.
Gorgeous.

beautyinthemundane
beautyinthemundane

The Peony EDT is quite possibly the loveliest, sweetest smell ever- it's truly beautiful. However, it is quite weak and simply does not last and this product doesn't always come cheap. Not so keen on the amber solid, though appreciate it adds warmth and depth, but again I found strength and longevity an issue. I feel this was an interesting concept/experiment, which didn't quite work out. The EDT is gorgeous though!

Nausicaä
Nausicaä

The amber solid keeps very close to your skin, almost no scent at all. I had to apply quite a lot. Even though it is almost not there, the amber note is very "clean" (only amber) and I found it very lovely.

Too bad it was almost unsmellable, and lasted for about an hour.

according to the notes,I didn't seem to like it.it's very simple and don't seem appealing.but since I loved the bottle I gave it a try and I should say it's very different from what you see as the notes.
I can't recognize any note,but I can say that to me there are some hints of roses(or maybe other flowers),but it's not dominant at all.it's sweet,without changing through the time and it's long lasting.
by the way it's interesting and an innovative idea to make a perfume in two!I think it's one of best perfumes by stella

pj
pj

fresh, light, not sweet, very romantic, classy bottle.

amanda
amanda

its a very nice flowery, powdery scent, but not unique, i know i have smelled similar scents before, but still its nice and lasts

Stella in Two Amber by Stella McCartney 4.02 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stella McCartney Stella in Two Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Stella McCartney Stella in Two Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Stella in Two Amber by Stella McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Stella in Two Amber by Stella McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.