Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Elixir Noir Stendhal for women

Elixir Noir Stendhal for women
dislike

Elixir Noir Stendhal for women Pictures

Elixir Noir is a meeting between the fragrance and your skin ... It is a true anthem of femininity, luxury and mystery. It opens with notes of magnolia leaf, cranberry and red pepper. The heart is based upon orchid (Sharry Baby orchid, whose smell reminds of chocolate - vanilla ice cream), along with gardenias and freesia, wrapped with the base of amyris wood, patchouli and sensual musk. Emilie Copperman is credited for this wonderful fragrant composition, while the bottle is designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff.

It is available as 40 and 90 ml EDP, shower gel, body lotion and dezedorans. Elixir Noir was launched in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann.

Magnolia Cranberry Pink Pepper

Gardenia Freesia Orchid

Patchouli Musk Amyris

Elixir Noir Fragrance Reviews

onaona
onaona

It's a party fragrance. No, NOT a house party, but not a sedate, respectable dinner party either.
It's somewhere in between, as is the woman who wears it.

I'm not surprised to find Elixir Noir the creation of the same perfumer responsible for Paco Rabanne's Black XS for Her, THE party perfume. The cranberry/patchouli combination is imprinted on both and quite unmistakable. Elixir Noir is, however, smoother and more mature. Unlike it's younger, louder cousin, Elixir Noir is not restless and excitable, it's aware, slower moving. Sensual. A description of sexy isn't quite right, too obvious to describe Elixir Noir.

Elixir Noir is dark, yes, but not the jet black of the bottle. There should be a redish hue, as it is sweetly tempting. It's one of the few fragrances I detect most of the listed notes, but it still feels well blended. There's a sweet and tart cranberry, a little pepper to spice it up, an earthy patchouli and several florals. The most prominent being a dusty orchid. The musk here is soft, sensory pleasing and yes, somewhat suggestive, but subtlety, tastefully so.

Maybe it's meant for a party of two.

A nice evening scent full of sweet patchouli. The cranberry makes it a little more sour and less sweet.
Something about this composition makes it so strong, it's little bitter to my nose. I guess I'm not the biggest fan, but this fragrance might be very nice on somebody who likes stronger fragrances. I think I would like something more warm.
I liked Elixir Blanc better, it's rafined elegance was more effective.

Ninulia
Ninulia

I love it! always get complimented for it! staying power cant say, I reapply perfumes usualy three times a day but everyone loves it! when u sniff it may seem bothering but for me it went along with my body chemistry! would recommend for winter but I used in summer as well

T1
T1

This perfume has anorexia, you can still detect its fine features, there's definitely good bone structure and the stylish blend of floral corsage is sophisticated, but minimal, as if the thing is pinched, ascetic - forced elegance striking a starved, gaunt, stiffly self-conscious pose, sort of like a shaved whippet in lip gloss and a black velvet choker. The pepper and cranberry opening smells terse, cold, a little mean-spirited... there's none of the generosity of a slow-reveal, no hidden secrets, no pay-dirt.

In all, a bit too try-hard.. a perfect perfume for a Stepford wife hosting a charity ball for a bland cause. No ooomph

totoksoedarto
totoksoedarto

Sexy thing...

Peachyface1
Peachyface1

Delicious subjugating scent, extremely sensual.

hagarbarda
hagarbarda

body lotion and perfume spray dosent smell the same. i think the body lotion smells heavenlly.

jasmine.amsterdam
jasmine.amsterdam

I purchase it yesterday !
i liked th white one. i put the black in the mall and a lady told me i have such a good smell!

vergil_s
vergil_s

عطر خیلی شیک و مجلسیه.
نشون دهنده ی یه خانوم سنگین و شیک که وقتی رد میشه نظر ها رو به سمت خودش جلب میکنه!
واسه استفاده روزانه مناسب نیست.

Olefact
Olefact

Have you ever smelled an unwashed handbag? You know, you carry everything in it (food, paper, gum, plastics, keys) and the lining retains that smell in its own way. Well just imagine that bag with womens' foundation powder in the mix and you have Elixir Noir. Pretentious name. Pretentious bottle. And an ironically rancid scent.

fabiana horesh
fabiana horesh

בושם מעולה, ריח עדין וכובש, אין הרבה נשים שמשתמשות או מכירות אותו.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Deep rich spicy, almost incense like intensity. Dark and sexy.

Rachelle Nuku
Rachelle Nuku

have just brought it and me personally I love deep strong smells like midnight poison or la perl a, this one is more soft and sensual I like it.

I love the name and I love the bottle but I can smell almost nothing!
maybe it's my skin that has a bad chemistry with this perfume but the only time I could smell something was after 1 minutes of applying it.after then it faded away completely.the sillage is about 0%.
it reminded me a bit of Jasmine Noir,because I couldn't get anything from that perfume either.

lizzykay
lizzykay

I don't get musky or woody, just gourmand - like vanilla fudge. And a rather artificial kind of vanilla at that. This is a very expensive perfume and i really cannot work out why. It is not unpleasant but nothing startling at all. The sillage is not strong, the lasting power is not there on me and there is just nothing classy about it. I guess I had hopes that its "noir" personality and orchid as an ingredient along with the high price might mean it was a bit like Tom Ford's Black Orchid but there is no similarity whatsoever.

deb.pintur
deb.pintur

Tried on two perfumes last week and have bought them both. The first one was Elixer Noir, what a sublime and delicious perfume. I just couldn't stop smelling my wrist all day. It has a very mediatative and calming affect yet also full of passion. I went into a public tiolet after trying it on; the lady who used my cubicle after me, came out and said that it was the most beautiful smelling toilet she had ever been in...I knew I had to buy the perfume!! the other perfume I bought was THE ONE by dolce&Gabannna another patchouli base note perfume.

MomMyth
MomMyth

First time I sampled Elixir Noir, kept sniffing my arm, enchanted by the icy vanilla of it. FWIW, tried Dior Addict today - on me, the dry down parallels Elixir Noir.

batnis
batnis

first snif, its not really my type..since my partner like it so much,so i bought it. Now,i've already fall in love with this smell.. calm n 'acceptable' sweet.

Lottis
Lottis

I think 'Obsession Night' and this is similar to each other when I sniff from the bottle. But on the skin and the drydown they differ.
This is litle musky, much deeper and less crispy.
It gets deeper and deeper in the drying process. Enchantingly dark.
Long lasting too :)
I like it a lot.

TRY IT!

LIN
LIN

Such a deep frag.. i loveeeee it! long lasting, warm and sexy, a perfume with a soul!

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

Just got a chance to test this frag last week. But I only tested it on the paper not on my skin. I couldn't particularly detect any of the notes listed here but the smell of this frag did remind me of Hilary Duff's With Love middle phase which smelled creamy,musky and woody. but IMO Elixir Noir smells much more creamier than With Love & on the paper it seem that this frag doesn't develop at all, smells the same even after a few hours.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stendhal Elixir Noir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stendhal Elixir Noir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elixir Noir by Stendhal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elixir Noir by Stendhal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.