Designers » R S » « Groups

Noir Divin Stendhal for women

Noir Divin Stendhal for women
dislike

Noir Divin Stendhal for women Pictures

Noir Divin by Stendhal is a fragrance for women. Noir Divin was launched in 2011.

Sweet Oriental Dream

Noir Divin Fragrance Reviews

Le_Coeur_Gothique
Le_Coeur_Gothique

I have a confession to make. It may reduce my already low credentials in perfume reviewing even further, but I think it's the right thing to do.
I often fall for names that ring the bell of my pagan instincts, or kickstart my primal fears of walking blind in a tenebrous dungeon.
They sometimes make me like a perfume before even smelling it. Fall in love with its concept even. And yes, I know that I should have abandoned this kind of thinking since 12, but I guess my love for the thrill of the unexpected keeps it alive all these years. But in Noir Divin's case, the unexpected was way too surprising.
If I had ever seen this baby languidly lolling somewhere in a lady's boudoir, I'd be something like "Gracious sakes lad, this must be some lady and you absolutely have to smell this on her skin!"
A name evoking the mysteries of the night, a bottle that could hold a shady and probably dangerous potion and a house whose name sounds like a secret location where witches meet.
Noir Divin had it all.
Except the perfume itself. It's still a great concept, but for a different perfume perhaps, cause this one may be a very nice lady, but it's neither Noir nor Divin. No mysteries, no danger, and the witches eventually met someplace else. Nothing to shake your world here.
It's actually a very comforting scent. It's as comforting as a cup of hot cocoa, especially when you drink it next to a vase filled with freshly cut roses and powdering your nose every now and then. But what you'd expect from something called Noir Divin wouldn't be to offer you comfort, but rather to send you seeking comfort after encountering it, possibly along with a shoulder to cry on.
I won't blame the perfume itself, neither I'll say that it failed to meet my expectations. After all, it's not its fault if my mind created a wild and mostly inconsequent image about its potential, before smelling it. To tell the truth it's started to slowly grow on me. But for completely different reasons than I initially thought it might. The question now is whether I should try to test its namesake too, a Swiss red wine, if I ever happen on it, or simply avoid the risk of yet another disappointment. Cause you can test a perfume as many times as you like without any nasty side-effects, but how many times can you test a wine before detox becomes ineluctably necessary?...

smellsogood
smellsogood

Soft, warm and slightly powdery vanilla, with for me anyway, the distinct smell of a flower called Chocolate Cosmos. These delicate, daisy like flowers have deep, dark browny red, velvet like petals and smell of cocoa.
A good comfort scent and lasts a long time on my skin and smells wonderful on my leather jacket too.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

The opening of Noir Divin is nice, peculiar and intriguing since the very first sniff: ginger, tonka, perhaps heliotrope, a humid rose wrapped in a warm ambery aura, an overall bold "pollen" and resinous feel (on the dry-earthy side), a bit cloying at first but shady, elusive and fascinating. There is also a green note floating all over which I can't identify better, something that smells greenish but somehow "juicy", halfway carnation and red pepper, with a menthol vibe (geranium?). All mixed on a solid yet discreet woody base. Overall the "mixed soup" effect is just 'round the corner, but Noir Divin manages to step back just in time, and works quite fine – the materials smell good and so does the composition. It's somehow dark and carnal, but also much spicy and somehow playful in a way. Nonetheless I agree with Cereza about the "moldy" feel: what I don't enjoy about this scent is precisely its heavy, thick, a bit cloying texture, with that moldy and almost rancid nuance that comes and goes - and which is surely not that pleasant to smell on yourself. Still, I feel that Noir Divin is perhaps one of those scents that may work great on the "right" person with the right attitude, so... give it a try.

Cereza
Cereza

"Noir Divin" is a perfume for divas - loud, heavy, cloying and with a staying power of more than 12 hours with a massive silage.

"Noir Divin" indeed is a little bit something, it opened with a wonderful balmy rose - dark, mysterious and very sexy. Unfortunately for me it has a tendency to become very MOLDY at the heart and dry down therefore making this a bit difficult for me to enjoy.

In all honesty "Noir Divin" feels like something put together from many other fragrances, you've got your dark rose, you've got your heavy amber, you get your lipstick powderyness and you even feel that maybe there is some sort of white flowers present?

Interesting thing, not for the fainthearted.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Wow I guess skin chemistry is big because I cannot smell no rose or vanilla. I smell cheap fruits, no cinnamon, no amber, no tonka and definitely no cacao. Just cheap market fruits.

I'm not gonna give up on this perfume quite yet because I know that it sometimes takes time to like a perfume, so I will edit my review later after I've been wearing it for a few days.

On the good note, the bottle in real life looks much better than the picture, the pic here doesn't do it's justice, the bottle is quite gorgeous.

milkyway
milkyway

Just like the bottle suggests this is a really heady night fragrance. I could smell all the notes Raquel73 mentioned- rose and amber and cinnamon being the most prominent to my nose.
It goes without saying that the projection and silage are both exceptional. It's definitely in the same category as other heavyweights from Chanel(N5), Robert Piguet Fracas and some of the classic Guerlains..

angelicafereshte
angelicafereshte

its gooooooooooood
من این عطرو دارم خوبه و خاص

sameera
sameera

I bought this fragrance, but did not like me .. Smell Bodre uncomfortable .. Feeling that perfume for men :/

LIN
LIN

WOW! AMAIZING! THE BEST PERFUME EVER! I REALLY REALLY ADORE THIS COMPOSITION! NOW THAT'S A PERFUME WITH A SOUL! A SOUL OF A SENSUAL CLASSIC LADY! THIS PERFUME SMELLS TO ME LIKE A DEEP ROSE ON A VANILA - BALSAM BASE. REALLY, VERY VERY VERY GOOD! MUST HAVE!!! ( I'M SO GLAD I MANAGED TO BUY IT, IT'S GOING TO BE ONE OF MY ALL TIMES FAVOURITE )

Raquel73
Raquel73

Someone has smeeled this?
Notas de fragancia
Notas altas: Bergamota, Elemi, cedro blanco
Notas de corazón:Geranio, cacao, Negro rosa, canela
Notas de fondo:Ámbar, Cashmerean, almizcle, pachulí, bálsamo del Perú, haba tonka, Cistus

Noir Divin by Stendhal 3.53 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stendhal Noir Divin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Stendhal Noir Divin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noir Divin by Stendhal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noir Divin by Stendhal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.