Designers » R S » « Groups

Noir Divin Stendhal for women

Noir Divin Stendhal for women
dislike

Noir Divin Stendhal for women Pictures

Noir Divin by Stendhal is a fragrance for women. Noir Divin was launched in 2011.

Noir Divin Fragrance Reviews

Cereza
Cereza

"Noir Divin" is a perfume for divas - loud, heavy, cloying and with a staying power of more than 12 hours with a massive silage.

"Noir Divin" indeed is a little bit something, it opened with a wonderful balmy rose - dark, mysterious and very sexy. Unfortunately for me it has a tendency to become very MOLDY at the heart and dry down therefore making this a bit difficult for me to enjoy.

In all honesty "Noir Divin" feels like something put together from many other fragrances, you've got your dark rose, you've got your heavy amber, you get your lipstick powderyness and you even feel that maybe there is some sort of white flowers present?

Interesting thing, not for the fainthearted.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Wow I guess skin chemistry is big because I cannot smell no rose or vanilla. I smell cheap fruits, no cinnamon, no amber, no tonka and definitely no cacao. Just cheap market fruits.

I'm not gonna give up on this perfume quite yet because I know that it sometimes takes time to like a perfume, so I will edit my review later after I've been wearing it for a few days.

On the good note, the bottle in real life looks much better than the picture, the pic here doesn't do it's justice, the bottle is quite gorgeous.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I HAVE A BOTTLE FOR A SWAP.

milkyway
milkyway

Just like the bottle suggests this is a really heady night fragrance. I could smell all the notes Raquel73 mentioned- rose and amber and cinnamon being the most prominent to my nose.
It goes without saying that the projection and silage are both exceptional. It's definitely in the same category as other heavyweights from Chanel(N5), Robert Piguet Fracas and some of the classic Guerlains..

angelicafereshte
angelicafereshte

its gooooooooooood
من این عطرو دارم خوبه و خاص

sameera
sameera

I bought this fragrance, but did not like me .. Smell Bodre uncomfortable .. Feeling that perfume for men :/

LIN
LIN

WOW! AMAIZING! THE BEST PERFUME EVER! I REALLY REALLY ADORE THIS COMPOSITION! NOW THAT'S A PERFUME WITH A SOUL! A SOUL OF A SENSUAL CLASSIC LADY! THIS PERFUME SMELLS TO ME LIKE A DEEP ROSE ON A VANILA - BALSAM BASE. REALLY, VERY VERY VERY GOOD! MUST HAVE!!! ( I'M SO GLAD I MANAGED TO BUY IT, IT'S GOING TO BE ONE OF MY ALL TIMES FAVOURITE )

Raquel73
Raquel73

Someone has smeeled this?
Notas de fragancia
Notas altas: Bergamota, Elemi, cedro blanco
Notas de corazón:Geranio, cacao, Negro rosa, canela
Notas de fondo:Ámbar, Cashmerean, almizcle, pachulí, bálsamo del Perú, haba tonka, Cistus

Noir Divin by Stendhal 3.63 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stendhal Noir Divin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Stendhal Noir Divin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noir Divin by Stendhal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noir Divin by Stendhal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Mancera Roses Vanille Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Elie Saab Le Parfum Chanel Allure eau de parfum Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Yves Rocher Venice Tom Ford Black Orchid Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Lolita Lempicka Minuit Noir Jean Patou Sira des Indes Salvador Dali Dalissime Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Hugo Boss Boss Intense Cacharel Gloria Lancome Miracle Tom Ford Violet Blonde Cacharel Noa Guy Laroche Fidji Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue