Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Midnight Bloom Stila for women

Midnight Bloom Stila for women
dislike

Midnight Bloom is a rich and warm scent of gardenia, golden amber, fig and sandalwood. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Gardenia Sandalwood Amber Fig

India

Midnight Bloom Fragrance Reviews

janechemi
janechemi

This is a creamy amber perfume. it has a nice sandalwood base but the fig is nonexistent. You have to go lightly with this or else it can become too heavy and nauseating. i really wish they'd bring this back.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

Hmmm... I think this is a classy, sophisticated, night-time perfume for a girl who isn't sure how to be classy or sophisticated. In other words, I think it's an evening perfume for beginners. It is really pretty and quiet sensual. Musk is prominent (though it's not one of the listed notes...) and so is the sandalwood. There is a little creaminess there...and the gardenia is definitely there too. The fig keeps it interesting, I love when a green note is thrown in the mix, keeps things interesting and fresh. It's a well-balanced scent. I can't wait to wear it on a date and see what guys think of it ;)

jaa456
jaa456

Stila is one of my favorite cosmetic brands and gardenia is one of my favorite floral notes. In this fragrance the gardenia is made creamy by the fig and vanilla. It's a soft creamy floral fragrance without any facets. After an hour I could barely smell it.

floof
floof

I caved and got a bottle off of amazon... I am not usually a fan of gardenia but the fig and the amber turn it into something beautiful on my skin.. Stilla did a fantastic job with this fragrance and it is by far their best. I was obsessed with it when it first came out, but I couldn't afford the big bottle so I had many sets of the roller balls with the lipgloss. I have always regretted not getting a fb but thanks to amazon I am finally reunited with this. My tastes have matured a lot into more expensive niche fragrances since I first found this, but it is still an incredible frag in my book. I have grown out of most of my 16 year old fragrances, but this is different and special. Midnight Bloom and Cruel Gardenia elixir by Guerlain are the only gardenias I find wearable at all. I wish they didn't d/c this but I feel lucky to have a bottle now :)

Midnight Bloom by Stila 4.24 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stila Midnight Bloom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stila Midnight Bloom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Midnight Bloom by Stila. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Midnight Bloom by Stila represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Stila Creme Bouquet Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur La Prairie Midnight Rain Kenzo Kenzo Amour Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Lys Carmin Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse Tom Ford Black Violet Tom Ford Violet Blonde Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Christian Dior Midnight Poison Bond No 9 Chinatown Chanel Chanel N°5 Elixir Sensuel Valentino Valentina Assoluto Tom Ford Santal Blush Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Stila Jade Blossom