Designers » R S » Leather « Groups

Black Rosette Strange Invisible Perfumes for women and men

Black Rosette Strange Invisible Perfumes for women and men
dislike

leather

Black Rosette portrays the dark side of rose in a truly fascinating way. Lively aromas of rose and spearmint are intensified by ominous notes of leather, so this is an ideal fragrance for both sexes. The composition is created by Alexandra Balahoutis in 2005 in concentration of pure perfume, and launched in EDP variant in 2010.

It is available as 50 ml EDP and a 7 ml pure perfume.

Rose Leather Mint Black Tea

Black Rosette Fragrance Reviews

danceforjoy
danceforjoy

I'll be a naysayer - this smells like a thick leather strip and spearmint toothpaste. There is no reason to chose to wear this over something else.

MJF
MJF

Smells muddled and dirty like floral nail polish remover.

AveParfum
AveParfum

I am not a huge fan of leather in perfume, but this is the most phenomenal leather perfume I've ever smelled. Before this, I loved Chanel's Cuir de Russie, which is adulterated with lots of other notes and definitely smells like perfume. In Black Rosette, leather is the most prominent note, at least 75%. It's like a leather soliflore, enhanced with rose and a somewhat medicinal spearmint. At times it reminds me of oud. I can't help but wonder what plant is used to mimic leather like this.

Instead of reminding me of a smoky, dirty bar after-hours like most leather perfumes, it's a crisp, expensive, and clean leather, like brand-new black leather--yet it's still a dark scent because the leather is so intense. It has a bit of a sinner & saint complex going for it. For anyone who loves leather, this is an absolute must and well worth the price tag. It's totally unique and isn't overwhelming for being such a robust perfume. Very stylish.

kassinator
kassinator

A beautiful leathery rose. I typically stay away from the rose scents, but this is deep sultry leather that stands on top of a bunch of crushed roses. The mint is an after thought to me, although it is present. This is wonderful and I would own it in a heartbeat if money were no object.

This is an example of a scent one turns to when they would rather smell interesting than pretty.

adrienn99
adrienn99

opens with a sharp blast of leather and mint, kind of camphory, tarry feel to it, pretty much masculine. A little like an oily balm (reminds me a toned down tiger balm)

yet the drydown is divine, the roses unfold and comes more feminine, little woody perchance. The leather is still there but now it is divine.

I do not think there is a huge sillage to it at this stage and it seems a little faded down to a skin scent but this is something I would like to see in my collection.

Black Rosette by Strange Invisible Perfumes 3.44 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Strange Invisible Perfumes Black Rosette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Strange Invisible Perfumes Black Rosette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black Rosette by Strange Invisible Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black Rosette by Strange Invisible Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Histoires de Parfums 1969 Parfum de Revolte Profumum Roma Arso Viktoria Minya Hedonist Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Mona di Orio Rose Etoile de Hollande Le Labo Patchouli 24 Parfum d`Empire Wazamba Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Strange Invisible Perfumes Magazine Street Teo Cabanel Alahine Guerlain Shalimar Parfumerie Generale PG02 Coze Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Chanel Bois des Iles Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Providence Perfume Co. Rose Boheme Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscano Parfumerie Generale PG08 Intrigant Patchouli