Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Fujiyama Succes de Paris for women

Fujiyama Succes de Paris for women
dislike

Fujiyama by Succes de Paris is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Fujiyama was launched in 1995. Top notes are orange, green notes, bergamot and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are nutmeg, jasmine and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Orange Green Notes Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood

Nutmeg Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Fujiyama Fragrance Reviews

celebrity89

Attn: These reviews are for Love Story and Deep Purple.
Love Story is a very girly musky beachy scent. If you like Jennifer Anniston or Grace you'll like this. Another site says that Deep Purple is a dupe of Light Blue.

Update: Love Story (not to be confused with Yamamoto's Love Story) is really a dupe of Narciso Rodriguez.

Tine1world

I recently purchased "Elegantissimo' by 'Fujiyama', and cannot for the life of me find a note description anywhere on line on it. It's an EDP 100 mill and was inexpensive $15.00 Aussie dollars. Mostly I see it's a UNI sex fragrance. I have given this to my son, as he does like the Homme version of the original 'Fujiyama' fragrance. This does smell similar. It also is a less expensive alternative to CK's uni sex fragrances, and I feel of superior quality than Ck's fragrances. That's saying something. hard to find in local stores here though. But worth the outlay if you like these kind of fragrances?; which I do.

These fragrances have a strong citrus note, reminiscent of the 80's citrus fragrances released by the houses of 'Guerlain' and 'Dior'.

Ps 'Elegantissimo' comes in a wonderful cut glass flacon, curved slightly with a squared cut glass design. Very elegant.

Cheers. T.

Tine1world

I personally like Uni sex fragrances. I'm reviewing the EDT as this fragrance also comes in a EDP. I bought ours one for me and one for my son about 4 years ago, his the male version which is blueish, were relativly inexpensive. 15 Aussie dollars for 100 mills. I keep forgetting to use it in the summer. It's summer here now and we have had scorcher killer hot day's. So it's time for it to come out from it's box. Lately. To be put to good use.

I have L'Eau Issey. This is nothing like it, but I can see those not familiar with Issey's scents might think it's like it. Well it is not. 'Fujiyama' was however a designer in the same ilk with Issey. There's also a mountain in Japan of the same 'Fujiyama' origin. Said to be haunted. Rumoured to be suicide Mountain.

'Fujiyama Pour femme'. Lasted well into the next day for me. Especially as I sprayed it on my pits for good measure. It's a pleasing enough aroma, which reminded me greatly of Calvin Kliens CK One from yesteryear.

Just last week I bought 'Belissima' EDP 100 Mill from the same range. Similar packaging, though I haven't opened it yet. I saw this one in an EDP advertised in that chemist as part of their top ten selling fragrances. At 15 Bucks, yeah I reckon they would be spot on.

There's quite a bit of psychology going on with scents like these. As I feel this does have a slight mannish or even tobaccoish scent associated with it. It has a slight musky undertone, however I feel the citrus notes are more dominant. When it dries down it's fragrance has gone too. The bonus is it's long lived.

The bottle itself is a reminder of more decadent times, very Art Deco-ish. Like a rounded wedge. The plasticky crown and top are a little cheap feeling, but it's a budget fragrance.

It's more suited to summer, it presents excellent value for money. It's an excellent CK One replica at half the price and it has staying power.

I am surprised this did not evolve into a top selling fragrance. But us unisexers are not common in the land of fragrance lovers. Hence ,'Amazone', which incidentally is meant to be unisex too. manages to stay afloat due to it's exorborant price.

This can be sprayed liberally and often on a slouching lazy casual summer day. For those who want a little play on scents and are single and want to smell like a clean sex addict. I highly recommend it. Hence the psychology I mentioned earlier comming into play.

Cheer T.

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

I was hoping for a woody floral musk, but got a lemony mess. Its probably the oakmoss that does it for me ... always stinky on my skin. I do think this will work as a unisex, and intend to guinea pig my dear hubby tomorrow. He is able to wear most scents and hopefully this will work too.
All in all, if the ingredients work for you, its got a lot of staying power for its really small price. I also have Fujiyama green, which smells great, fresh and lively. Either of these are worth trying, for the price.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I have the Mon Amour version, and it is a solid fruity-floral with a lovely bottle. Blind-bought at $10 for 3.4oz, it was a steal and I would definitely purchase again!! Looking forward to trying this and other Fujiyama versions, as well as Succes de Paris's "Dreaming Princess".

celebrity89

ATTENTION: These reviews are for Fujiyama Mon Amour and Sexy.

MON AMOUR is not cataloged so I'm leaving a review here: It's in the same shape bottle with golden juice and a red flower accent. The scent is awesome, expensive smelling. It starts out as a complex forrest scent then morphs into a spicy Ungaro Diva-like scent.

Update: I really detect Magie Noire and a little Fendi as well.

FUJIYAMA SEXY is a not sexy at all. It's an innocent, young scent that smells like baby products wtih a twist of lemon. Resembles Cashmere Mist, Tracey Ellen Bronze, and Curve Crush. My boyfriend loves this one.

Lara517
Lara517

If you would like to smell like a Gin and Tonic, buy this. Yuck! What a disappointment. It proves the old adage, we get what we pay for.
Perhaps I will use it as air freshener, yet, my home will smell as if I've been hitting the Gin bottle!
Not for me.

cinema1974
cinema1974

Smells like perfume for a man but not a full cologne it is very greeney and has a perfume top note but a cologne base...I sprayed it on my husband and he smelled great! on me it was masculine...just deep but not one for my taste...

raina113
raina113

I have Fujiyama Green. Its scent is so fresh though at first the scent is too strong. I feel clean and refreshed when wearing this perfume. Oh, and its price is pretty cheap.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I have Fujiyama Green and it's perfect for a summer fresh scent. People around you will smell it when you can't anymore but they don't associate the scent with perfume, it's just "nice and clean". These are perfect for health workers to put a little bounce in your step because they just make you feel a bit more special than no scent at all. I wouldn't have a problem ordering any of these little gems for the price! Great for gift giving or for someone just starting a collection. I hope to try them all!

kathy_g
kathy_g

Haha.. i was told that this Women's Fujiyama is totally Issey Miyake for Men's clone. I smell Giorgio Armani Lui here, not Issey Miyake. Stayng power is kinda week, but pleasant anyway.

gazelle
gazelle

IMO refreshing after bath mist. No staying strength after initial citrus note. Oakmoss? Never got that far. Great value to spritz oneself cool during hot summer days. Notes promised so much.

sally.west1
sally.west1

This is a strange one. I was given a bottle of this stuff and decided to try it out for a night out. Didn't get many compliments! It smells too masculine, like a strong woodsy, cedar mix with a strong citrus top note which does fade quite quickly. Sort of metallic and unpleasant. Its like CK1 which I wore back in the day, but heavier and nastier! Probably better on a guy than a gal!

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

This crap is god-awful. Yuck. Smells like a combination between a floor cleaner and a mens frag. And I bought Fujiyama Sexy for Women a couple of months ago and returned it immediately. Smelled horrible like PineSol floor cleaner. Nasty.

Hollie
Hollie

I'm not actually reviewing this fragrance as I haven't smelled it but I did just purchase Fujiyama Sexy and can't find reviews for it anywhere on the net. How do new perfumes get added to Fragrantica? Sexy was cheap ( $9.99 for 3.3 oz) so I was pretty sure it wouldn't be that great. It's actually very nice! Smells like baby powder,incense,lilly of the valley and a little lemon( probably a floral-woody-musk.) Not earth shattering but really very pleasant and wearable for any occasion.
EDIT: Fujiyama SEXY smells alot like Heaven Sent but dries down muskier.

I'm not the kind of woman that usually enjoys aquatics or overly fresh fruity scents, and while Fujiyama is relatively well done, I must admit that this particular fragrance is not my cup of tea.

I recognised this perfume as it stuck out of a bargain bin the other day, so I tracked down a tester bottle and spritzed some on. The first blast was quite watery and fresh, perhaps a little sharp. It tends to be all about green, soapy jasmine with a masculine edge of cedar and sandalwood.

It becomes increasingly fresher as the fragrance develops, becoming more aquatic and fleeting. It's obviously a Summer scent and perhaps I tried this fragrance in the wrong season, with it being a rather rainy and cold day where I was.

The jasmine constantly reminds me that this is a feminine scent when the composition gets a little masculine. It has a pleasing, natural sweetness that I found quite commendable. Overall, I see the similarities between Fujiyama and L'eau d'Issey, however I much prefer the latter. The longevity could have been better too.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I also tried Fujiyama black which isn't here, and all the other scents. Sorry but i can't find any 'contact us' section, I'm hoping screening this will give me an answer

raverdudes
raverdudes

I am sorry but, does anyone else here think this is just a cheaper version of L'eau d'Issey or is it just me? They smell soooo much alike!

soupygirl3
soupygirl3

Huge citrus top note which I was afraid would scratch my eyes out. Then a blast of cedar--which I'm not fond of-- that was strong and very mannish. After a few minutes the whole melange calmed down and a fresh soapy smell appeared that just as quickly evaporated, now I'm left with a smell that reminds me of a new vinyl record taken out of its jacket. Cheaply priced but not a very interesting frag.

I had this in 1998 and have been curious to try a different variation of this flanker, but it's basically a combination of Issey Miyake and CK One. Get this if you cannot afford the other two because it is very inexpensive but low self-esteem.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Whoa JASMINE! On my skin, this was a far cry from shower-fresh...more like CK-stinky. It smells like CK One, which smells like mens cologne on my skin. It was a loud fragrance and it gave me a splitting headache in no time.

Red Rose
Red Rose

I had this long ago & it was very very citrusy fresh a little bit masculine.

taydev
taydev

i got this about 2 weeks ago and it smells shower fresh. i love it right after a shower and during the warm weather months. lasts all day and very refreshing!

Fujiyama by Succes de Paris 3.41 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 23 user reviews

Fujiyama Sexy by Succes De Paris for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Fujiyama Sexy by Succes De Paris for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Fujiyama Private Number Cologne by Succes De Paris, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Perfume.com
Fujiyama Private Number Cologne by Succes De Paris - 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Fujiyama Black Label by Succes De Paris for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Fujiyama Black Label by Succes De Paris for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Fujiyama Love Story by Succes De Paris for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Fujiyama Love Story by Succes De Paris for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Fujiyama Deep Purple by Succes De Paris for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Fujiyama Deep Purple by Succes De Paris for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Fujiyama Deep Purple Perfume by Succes De Paris, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Fujiyama Deep Purple Perfume by Succes De Paris - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Fujiyama Deep Purple Perfume by Succes De Paris - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Fujiyama by Succes De Paris for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Fujiyama by Succes De Paris for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Fujiyama Cologne by Succes de Paris, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Fujiyama Cologne by Succes de Paris, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Fujiyama Black Label Cologne by Succes De Paris, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Fujiyama Perfume by Succes de Paris, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Fujiyama Perfume by Succes de Paris, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Fujiyama Sexy Perfume by Succes de Paris, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
FUJIYAMA for MEN by Succes de Paris EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Succes de Paris Fujiyama Black Label Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Succes de Paris Fujiyama Black Label Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Succes de Paris Fujiyama Deep Purple Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Succes de Paris Fujiyama Deep Purple Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Succes de Paris Fujiyama fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Succes de Paris Fujiyama, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fujiyama by Succes de Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fujiyama by Succes de Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.