Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Phenomenal SuperTrash for women

Phenomenal SuperTrash for women
dislike

yellow floral
Phenomenal SuperTrash for women Pictures Phenomenal SuperTrash for women Pictures Phenomenal SuperTrash for women Pictures

Dutch fashion brand SuperTrash, under Olcay Gulsen, launches its first perfume in early 2012. The fragrance, aimed at independent and strong women, is named Phenomenal, and its character is spicy, oriental-floral.

Top notes: red fruit, mandarin and cardamom. Heart: orange blossom, peony and ylang-ylang. Base: patchouli and musk.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

The nose behind this fragrance is IFF.

Cardamom Mandarin Orange Red Berries

Orange Blossom Ylang-Ylang Peony

Musk Patchouli

Phenomenal Fragrance Reviews

melia
melia

This is a review for the solid perfume, which I got for free with a magazine I bought.
It smells woody and warm, and it made me immediately think: 'wow, this smells so familiar!' Now I couldn't think of which perfume SuperTrash resembled, so I just continued with my daily life without focusing to much on the perfume. Later, when I went to do a powernap, I sweared I smelled YSL's Cinema somewhere. Then I realised it was SuperTrash on my hand. So there you have it, a Cinema dupe. I like both, though I think Cinema smells a bit 'creamier'. The staying power of the SuperTrash solid perfume is a few hours, and sillage quite good! And I agree with sharon, I'm almost sure there is vanilla in it. Other perfumes with the same 'attitude': D&G The One and the new Roberto Cavalli edp. Try this if you like those!

Falis
Falis

Soo I got this little tester after buying Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue dreaming in Portofino. And I absolutely love this Supertrash tester. I think its a bit overpriced and might be better for women over 30(Iam 25).
Its such a lovely warm night time scent and it has amazing staying power.

sharon1984
sharon1984

Love it, very warm and noticed vanilla as well..

chowchow41
chowchow41

Its available in edt not in edp. Its a warm scent with spice [cardamom] and i get the mandarin orange note. I do not get berries and the patchouli is really soft not overwhelming. The cardamom is very nice in this one it makes it special its really attractive as i like that note in perfumes. Its not really summery but more for evenings in summer and fall. I like it. Also people say that the top of the botlle looks like a Ferrero Rocher chocolat.

Phenomenal by SuperTrash 3.27 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about SuperTrash Phenomenal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about SuperTrash Phenomenal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Phenomenal by SuperTrash. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Phenomenal by SuperTrash represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Hugo Boss Deep Red Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Paco Rabanne Lady Million Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain The Body Shop Vanilla Kenzo Kenzo Amour Donna Karan Pure DKNY Christian Dior Midnight Poison Chopard Wish Calvin Klein Euphoria Guerlain Insolence Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence Yves Rocher Vanille Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Jil Sander Jil Chloe Love Eau Intense