Designers » R S » Citrus « Groups

Sula Lovebirds Fresh Susanne Lang for women

Sula Lovebirds Fresh Susanne Lang for women
dislike

Sula Lovebirds Fresh is the new perfume from Susanne Lang, launched in spring of 2010.. This light and bubbly cocktail of green and citrus notes with added sugar remind of the aroma of freshly cut grass.

It contains notes of fresh grass, juicy citrus, sugar and lime blossom.

Available as 30 ml EDP.

Citruses Grass Lemon Blossom Sugar

Sula Lovebirds Fresh Fragrance Reviews

karrieann
karrieann

Starts bright and crisp. It smells of what I have come to know as fig, which reminds me of fresh trees with a hint of coconut. This stage I love! Invigorating and comforting at the same time. Citrus does not stand out on me which is good, as I am not a fan of citrus scents.

Unfortunately, what does spoil this one, is that it turns to a very spice cedar on me. And this stage lasts and lasts. We're talking 'next day' sort of thing.

This fragrance always makes me so happy when I first apply (I have a roller ball). But all too soon the joy fades and I am left with a dry-down that I can't stand. Really should learn my lesson with this one. The top is so great that I grab it and apply, only to immediately think "Uh oh..." But I have to admit I soooo enjoy that opening while it sticks around.

bmirenda
bmirenda

i have other sula fragrances and i love the blackberry musk, saw this at ULTA on sale and bought it and it grew on me as the day wore on, suprising long lasting and very fresh, alot of citrusy grass notes, turned out to be a pleasant fragrance

It's sweet and green. Probably the most all ages of the Sula collection that I've smelled, but still very sweet. Smells like someone dropped a lemon pound cake on their lawn.

9154mf
9154mf

This smells exactly as you woud imagine from notes of grass, citrus, sugar and lime, it almost smells like a summery fresh cocktail actually, without any alcoholic notes. It's nice for warm weather, but mostlikely would not buy this for myself.

Ditto25
Ditto25

I was surprised by how much I liked this fragrance. I had never heard of this brand but I was just looking around and ending up buying this. I really like it. This is such a pretty,fresh, clean scent I keep it in my bag as my go to fragrance when the one I had on has gone.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Susanne Lang Sula Lovebirds Fresh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Susanne Lang Sula Lovebirds Fresh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sula Lovebirds Fresh by Susanne Lang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sula Lovebirds Fresh by Susanne Lang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.