Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Sula Stiletto Musk Susanne Lang for women

Sula Stiletto Musk Susanne Lang for women
dislike

Perfumer Susanne Lang launches Sula collection of fun and flirty make-up and fragrances. These delicious perfumes can be used at work, home and on vacation. Sula Stiletto Musk features warm and sexy notes of musk, amber and dusky florals.

It is available as 30 ml EDP.

Musk Amber Floral Notes

Musc Blanc

Sula Stiletto Musk Fragrance Reviews

Stiletto Musk is a very simple, clean musk with an ambery, slightly incense oriented base. I very vaguely detect some generic floral notes when first sprayed, but they disappear in about 30 seconds.
Works for any season. Casual wear or the office. Very much a skin scent. You'll smell "nice" but not perfumey.

Susanne Lang SULA STILETTO MUSK is a very nice musk composition with what I perceive to be an incense and pomegranate-type feeling. In some ways, this seems like a cross between two of the Gandini colognes beloved to me: Melograno Incenso and Blu Muschio. In this case, there is a kind of dark, fruity woodiness which tinges the clear musk--but only lightly. I do not perceive any amber in this composition--whether labdanum-based or abergris--so it must be very well blended.

Good news for people like me: There is nothing skanky or sweaty about this perfume whatsoever, although I'm not sure that it conveys the image of stilettos either. To me, it's a smooth, pleasant, comfortable scented musk which would be appropriate for just about any setting, though it seems slightly better suited for fall weather.

I like STILETTO MUSK and am happy to have had the opportunity finally to test one of the SULA set perfumes. My memory is that these are inexpensive, so I'd give this creation extra points for exhibiting niche quality at a low price.

fiestly
fiestly

I think this is a beautiful scent and quite unique (imho) It is one of my favourites. I enjoy the strong musk/amber of it. It is slightly (and I do mean slightly) floral at the beginning. I am unable to wear most anything floral, my chemistry amps up the notes x100 but in this I am fine. I find the lasting power not great and the silage to be weak without a lot of sprays, but for the price you could do a lot worse.

aelias
aelias

This is like a reserved cousin of Coco Chanel. It is really pleasant. Of course, one must appreciate strong amber notes, but this in not too intrusive.

this is a floral musk that goes on strong and dries down to a beautiful amber musk that lightens up on the floral notes at final dry down. it stays with you all day. i love it and if i could find it again i would buy more of it.

Sula Stiletto Musk by Susanne Lang 4.43 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Susanne Lang Sula Stiletto Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Susanne Lang Sula Stiletto Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sula Stiletto Musk by Susanne Lang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sula Stiletto Musk by Susanne Lang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Coach Coach Poppy Susanne Lang Sula Butterfly Kiss Chopard Casmir Susanne Lang Sula Champagne Sugar Prada Infusion d'Iris Givenchy Organza Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Lancome Poeme mark. mark Earth Christina Aguilera Royal Desire Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Guerlain Shalimar Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Susanne Lang Sula Blackberry Blush Susanne Lang Sula Sun-Kissed Citrus Susanne Lang Sula Vanilla Blossom Calvin Klein Eternity Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original