Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

tropical
tuberose
Aura Swarovski for women Videos
Aura Swarovski for women Pictures Aura Swarovski for women Pictures Aura Swarovski for women Pictures Aura Swarovski for women Pictures

The composition was created by Jean-Pierre Bethouart and Olivier Cresp of Firmenich, who colored the high notes with shades of litchi fruit elements combined with floral notes of roses. In the heart of the fragrance is tuberose that emphasizes femininity, while the pink pepper tickles the imagination from the base notes, together with amber, benzoin and white musk.

The inspiration for this fragrance was definitely a light transmission game, combined with the olfactory splendor.

The bottles are crafted in a combination of glass and metal, cylindrical in shape and topped with asymmetrical Swarovski crystals. The liquid contained inside the elegant bottle is pink.

Swarovski Aura is available in very elegant flacons as 30 ml and 75 ml EDP's. Aura was launched in 2011.

Rose Litchi

Tuberose

Musk Amber Benzoin Pink Pepper

Oriens
Coco Mademoiselle

Aura Fragrance Reviews

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An EDT which is very feminine with sharp florals and one which sits close to the skin..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 5 mins - Floods the room

5 mins - 1 hours 1 foot projection with wide ranging sillage trails. This is a sharp rose frag with a none sweet Litchi which makes this quite harsh. IMHo this is an old school frag, which I find for the more mature audience, ages 55-70

1 hours - 3.5 hours - 4 inch projection with decent sillage. The frag is pretty linear

3.5 hours - 5 hours - 2 inch projeciton

5 - 7 hour. Close to skin. Drydown sees some mellowing and it gets better now

Not for me

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

This isn't an oriental floral, but a modern chypre (in the same vein as Coco Mademoiselle and Miss Dior Cherie). I can smell clean patchouli, although it isn't mentioned in the pyramid. The patchouli and pink pepper notes add the sparkling quality to the fragrance, so, the familiar rose+lychee+musk composition doesn't smell boring.

P.S. I have the EDP. The EDP and EDT are two entirely different fragrances.

Jasmine2024
Jasmine2024

I cannot believe the bad rap this perfume is getting, IMO this perfume is absolutley beautiful, I came across this beauty on holiday, at first I thought, ugh! I placed the sample card in my bag and went on my merry way forgetting all about it. I had purchased a sleeping mask and used it that night I kept thinking "what is that devine smell?" (on my sleeping mask) the next morning I discovered it was Aura! I purchased a bottle the following day. Everytime I spray this I'm in heaven!!! sooo nice, so girly, so floral and rosy!!!

peferrarine
peferrarine

In my skin, at first is a Pink Pepper-Musky fragrance. Quite strong, a little bit sharp. Not as delicate as i thought it would be.

Still, a good fragrance. The rose and the litchi are there, but not enough to keep it soft.
With that much pink pepper and musk, could be really offensive and overwhelming if over sprayed or if used in really hot weathers.

After a while it becomes more pleasant, softer and closer to my skin. Around that time starts giving me the 'after the shower' clean feeling i expect from this fragrance.

Overall, is a really nice scent, a bit harsh at the beginning, but very pleasant after settled down on your skin.

Charming, feminine scent! EDP is a lot stronger than EDT and therefore, totally lovely. I am a bit surprised because it has tuberose middle note (I am not a fan of tuberose). Maybe I like it because of dominant litchi and pink pepper which I like very much.

raunchy
raunchy

In my skin the musk quite strong, give the clean n fresh effect. Actually i dont like strong musk,too masculin for me. As i'm sweet lover. As well i dont like peper in my perfume, rather in my noodle soup. But the sweet litchy keep it balance all the time. Thats what make me feel better.
Anyway, it stays looonngg time in my skin till next day. Get compliment when i wear this. But again not my taste.
Its famous brand so i wish something more. But.... not what i really expected. Wish my skin can grab those amber n benzoin coz my favourite, but didnt came up at me.
Longevity : 8/10
Sillage : 8/10

lassmichdich
lassmichdich

tried it long ago at a store and found it obnoxious. don't remember what it smelled like anymore but not keen on revisiting.
the main accords listed on fragrantica don't sound appealing to me either.

kay0981
kay0981

Aura is a pleasant, linear, musky rose fragrance captured in what is one of the most beautifully crafted bottles I have ever seen. It looks really elegant and expensive, and just for that reason, it is a definite must-have for any collector.

As for the scent itself, Aura is a lovely, simple composition based around soft floral and musky accords, with a delicious, fruity twist.The opening is a little messy – there is a very distinctive, sharp and slightly screechy pink pepper note, which makes this fragrance quite irritating at first. The pink pepper smells as if it wasn't very well blended with the other notes, and as if the composition was missing something to balance out the overwhelming spiciness. I agree with another reviewer that this opening is quite similar to that of Si Lolita, which is a sharp, spicy, and very, very peppery opener. Fortunately, Aura really evolves over time, and from a loud, spicy opening, it develops into a mature, feminine, rose-based fragrance. The pink pepper note disappears entirely, and the composition dries down to a delicate and sweet, fruity aroma. To me, these final stages of Aura strongly resemble the smell of a luxurious, litchi and rose-scented soap. The litchi is delicious and fresh, and smells a little bit like a really juicy, ripe strawberry. The rose is soft and elegant, and there is something quite watery about it.

I like this fragrance, although it doesn't wow me, and there is nothing particularly special about it. The projection is light, and the longevity is average – it lasts for maybe up to four or five hours. The bottle is amazing, and looks a lot more expensive than what this scent actually smells like. Don't get me wrong, it is still a very pleasant, good quality perfume, but you wouldn't think of it as something luxurious and upper-class (which is what I associate with a jewellery brand like Swarovski) It's just a sweet, feminine and light fragrance, very nice and refreshing for the summer. I think it's worth having just for the bottle. :)
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

fayegiblin
fayegiblin

This is a nice perfume that gives you the wrong first impressions. This needs time to mature - and it improves with age.

This perfume is true to it's description - but not until it has settled down.

Here's the blurb on this:
Through crystal Swarovski creates an AURA of Light.. a luminescent fragrance.

The starting point: the crystal, cut and faceted with Swarovski’s exclusive know-how, captures light, diffracts it and sheds it in a thousand and one luminous vibrations. The signature scent of Aura by Swarovski is directly inspired by this magic.
At the heart of the fragrance is a prism of energy, a fusion of amber, benzoin, and white musk. Three pure and noble olfactory vibrations become charged with energy, transforming into more intense, luminous rays of clear light.

- Okay, so that out of the way, I have to say that the times I've worn this, those natural senses do take over for me - they are hard to describe, but are clearly there. I have been complimented EVERY time I've worn it.

The bottle is also as fabulous as it looks in the pictures. It would make a great gift for a lady that is a perfume person. It's not for the lady that doesn't like trying things - not for the safe and sound.

However, with the perfume running in all directions - ie, not just floral, not just musk, not fruity - but with a sense of all of these, I think this is a sure winner as a gift and would be a really interesting blind buy. Its definitely not a sport fragrance but yet it makes me think of natural country or rocks and water in the sense. It's like fresh air perfumed with all the best that nature could give you, if that was possible in one comfortable and cosy element.

Grown up, but not old. It's office or evening. More cool, spring or autumn or warm but not hot sweaty summer weather. It's not easily recognised, which is a good thing. It is feminine but earthy.

I would buy this as a Christmas stocking filler for a woman under 40 - but I don't think I'll buy it for myself again for a few years. Then I'd try again.

MissButterfly
MissButterfly

Enlightenment!

After the first spraying I smelled...a burst of pepper (reminded me of Lolita Lempicka's 'Si, Lolita') and I was quite disappointed... I expected it to be soft, not sharp! "Did the pink, soft, delicate, crystal advert mislead me again?" - I thought.

But very quickly it showed me it's real, FEMININE face - quite sweet but fresh (litchi), light but sensual (tuberose), confident (pepper). I'm a student and usually my everyday clothes are veeeery casual, BUT
I feel like wearing elegant suit, Kirkwood's stilettos, having an elegant bun on my head while wearing this.

This scent is like elegant, calm 100% woman who doesn't neet to demonstrate nothing to the world - her feminity speaks for itself.

But...

* It becomes very weak after few hours on me - big disadvantage. I own a sample.

* It costs quite a lot (75 euros for 50 ml in Poland) for me as a student, so I won't purchase it soon. But it's my must-have for the future :)

* I feel like I smelled few similar perfumes before. But this one enchanted me very much!

DKay
DKay

This one is the bomb in terms of longevity on my skin, and my skin does not hold fragrance well. Floral and crisp at first, it sparkles and gives your mood a lift. Tuberose comes through in about 30 minutes and mixes with the rose for a classic timeless feel. All the way through it holds a musky amber undertone, like you are in a totally appropriate yet completely insinuating conversation. I got many compliments on that one: women say it smells rich a lush, and my husband considers it one of my "sexy" scents.

This is not ordinary, but old glam and sensual. If you are not a fan of rose-tuberose combo you are not going to like it. But for rose-tuberose lovers this is a true gem! :)

pansylady
pansylady

A woody peppery, musky rose fragrance, with very good longevity and potency-

seems like a good fall/winter fragrance to me- a little too heavy for warm weather

Reminds me of Crystal Aura and Exceptional- of the three, I prefer Crystal Aura, because of its sparkling fruity notes

skitten
skitten

Aura, very floral, totally femine, fresh, light and so not my cup of tea. Rather non discerning and non discript, But my friend loves the stuff and that is the difference between her and I.
If she wrote this review it would go like this... The bottle is gorgeous (I agree) and the scent is bright, like little beads of swarovski crystals stuck to the ends of very long fluttering eyelashes. Flirtatious and positively playfull... I'm just nodding my head here, in which direction you could guess?
There you have it........ Very girly stuff, if you still wear pink clothing and think you can romp around in haystacks and get away clean without tarnishing your reputation, then this is a very clean, don't notice me, girly light flower fume, no strings attached.
Quite frankly I am disappointed with Swarovki for manufacturing this... Where's the mystery, the evocation... I was expecting pure indulgence and warmth with intoxicity.. Alas, I can't enjoy this at all... But my friend loves Aura with a passion....

atsa
atsa

I love this perfume for winter. Since it was expensive, I didn't buy it til May, when it's not as suitable because of its innate spice and heat. I love the refillable, modern, unique bottle, which also protects perfumes from light. I won't be refilling it with Aura however, because although it smells good, it gives me a rash. Skin on my inner wrist was itchy and got tiny bumps on it, and I realized it was because that was where I sprayed it. I switched to my neck and that got itchy too. I don't get rashes with other perfumes. Maybe it's due to the pink pepper in this one. I had a sample vial of it in my cosmetics pouch with a hairclip and when I opened it, the hairclip was somehow melted onto the vial where the perfume seeped out. I didn't want to put it on my skin knowing that, so I started spraying it on my clothes. Hope it doesn't stain or fade them.

simee
simee

Since this launched and I have smelt this at department stores I hated it because to me it smelled like sour, gone bad fruity perfume.
Very sharp and sour almost like wine gone bad-sickly sweet and too high pitched for me...infact couldn`t believe this is sold!!!

Until this Sunday I hated it, along with Womanity. Same house and same sweet n`sour gone bad notes!!!

My sister in law had it on and the minute she walked in, I was in love!!!

I asked her and she said Swarovski.
I found it was very BARBIE circa 1987 PRETTY PERFUNME BARBIE that came with a real perfume for the girl who was gifted the doll.

I researched Barbie perfumes on ebay and the doll came up and I instantly recognized the exact mini perfume bottle that came with it that I loved!!!
Wish I still had the bottle to compare.

TWO THINGS that suck about this scent is that my favorite part-the opening- a very sharp, high pitched sparkling spectacular Litchee and guava with pink pepper note doesn't last very long and the silliage is weak. The drydown is great but not at all as amazing as the opening.

I bought this fragrance today and receieved two gift clutches with an edt mini and shaower gel each. I also received a edp mini because two sales ladies assisted me and ¸one did not tell the other she already gave me some gifts!!!
Very classy and great for everyday AND special occasions!!!

Soignee
Soignee

The beautiful bottle captured my eye. This is a sophisticated, fresh, light floral. It was nice enough, but didn't have enough personality for me. It's not something I would buy.

Migalex
Migalex

It smells fruity sour and balsamic creamy. I cannot relate it to the notes listed above apart from musk, which seems to be of the same type Narciso Rodriguez has. It is sort of interesting to me but that is it. Staying power does not seem to be great and nor does silage.

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

Again? I've being smelling lot's of stuff with this same smell. Very boring . Not a bad fragrance at all, but no innovation and creativity.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

I am surprised by the negative reviews, and can't help but think that some of this results from a general suspicion of perfumes released by a company not known for fragrance. A lot of "pretty bottle, bad fragrance" comments. Well, the bottle is okay, but the fragrance is what motivated me to buy a backup bottle. To my nose, this has Olivier Cresp's prints all over it.

A truly outstanding use of the litchee note, by someone that clearly understands how to best use this fascinating fruit. Aura is all about the litchee, playing expertly with the characteristics unique to this fruit.

Litchee is a rosy honey floral smelling fruit, light, soft and delicate, very pink in nature. Aura opens with litchee and rose, creating a vanilla tinged rosy floral that does not seem fruity in the usual sense. A delicate, aqueous note that reminds me of lotus or waterlily, not because of a similar note, but a shared watery aspect.

The pink pepper opens the heart fresh and spicy, but quickly turns rosy. This rosy-spicy pepper tickles the nose with a soft rose and vanilla burst, then merges with the rose and litchee. The tuberose here is amazingly moderated, I am not sure how this was accomplished. Tuberose is so potent, and litchee so delicate, but somehow, the litchee-rose note wins this bout. The tuberose strengthens the vanillic quality of the litchee, at the same time that the pink pepper reinforces the rose and adds a zesty pop. Zing!

This acquous, spicy, rosy, vanillic floral, with a little fruity edge, lingers right into the drydown. The litchee remains clearly discernible long after the top notes should have disappeared from the scene. The musk, amber and benzoin give it that floriental drydown, but are very discreet, especially the musk. A creamy white musk, not heavy or musty.

Unabashedly feminine, sweet, pretty and pink, Aura is great in spring and summer, has good longevity and silage, and garners compliments regularly. I have both the EDT and the EDP, and unlike many, I prefer the EDP, the original Aura.

T1
T1

This aromatic shape-shifter is like one of those bizarre moments when you see a truly glamourous looking woman from behind, she has stunning long hair and tight jeans and then she turns around and turns out to be a 74 year old chain-smoker who kept her figure, but lost all rational sense of fashion... a culture shock.. a big mismatch of signals.

I loved the idea of Aura, on first spray it projected a girlish cloud of heavenly pink, I was an instant nymph in satin ribbons, sweet, alluring. Sometime in the first hour I found the steel grip of nasty musk clutched around my wrists, like the friendly headlock of a cosmetic sales rep who won't take no for an answer, and insists on foisting the wrong shade of lipstick on me 'it's just darling'...she rasps.

This perfume is like the Hotel Califormia, you can wear it, but you can never breathe. A fragrant control freak - a mother-in-law masquerading as a cheer-leader.

nijntjes
nijntjes

At first it didn't really grab me. It did smell fresh and floral, but it didn't really stand out. But after a few hours on my skin, I must say I find it a very pleasant fragrance, with the rose and musk! Although, I do think that there are other perfumes that do their job better and have more appealing top notes, so I don't think I'll buy it. But I wouldn't regret to have it in my collection either!

Christinasegal123
Christinasegal123

The first spray is very sweet, a jammy rose sweet but not that OMG I'm in love sweet. It's a bit off putting at first. But as I sit here waiting for the dry down I can smell the warm amber come through (familiar yes) but not sure what I would compare it to. Then the powder appears and I am just a sucker for powdery frags. I do like this EDP am I in love? Not yet but only time will tell.

danie
danie

It's not everyday scent at all. Its scent which you must wear very chic dressed.

Swarsovski EdP don't get along with my skintype. A beautiful scent on other women. Very adult with non-sweet flowernotes and musk. Very nice every-day-scent.

Swarovski EdP går inte ihop med min hudtyp. En underbar doft på andra kvinnor. Mycket vuxen med osöta blomnoter och musk. Härlig varje-dag-doft.

The first two times I tested Swarovski Aura, I didn't like it. I didn't give it much of a chance, and wrote it off based on the fruity top notes alone. Last week I convinced myself to test it again.

The top notes will never change for me. I find the opening loud, cheap and far too fruity for my personal tastes. It smelt fairly common and predictable for the first ten or so minutes. Fortunately, Swarovski Aura does improve throughout its development.

I do enjoy the sweet and powdery heart of pink rose and tuberose. The scent does soften ever so slightly, becoming more feminine and inoffensive in the process. It's not a particularly outstanding fragrance, but pleasant nonetheless.

The pink pepper note really drives the composition, even during the ambery drydown. In some instances, it reminds me of Lancome's Hypnose Senses, Gucci's Envy Me and Dolce & Gabbana's L'eau The One. If you enjoy either of those fragrances, then I do recommend testing Swarovski Aura.

My boyfriend bought me a beautiful white gold, Swarovski crystal ring for Christmas, and I've been admiring it ever since. I was hoping that Swarovski's debut fragrance would be just as captivating, but unfortunately it was not.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

If i based my perfume buying decisions entirely on first whiffs, I would have bought Aura. It starts off with a sparkle of litchi which is delicious, yet soft.

The rose and musk come through much later in the fragrance, with the litchi fading, but still there. It reminds me somewhat of Kate by Kate Moss, though the musk shows far sooner in Kate. When I spray both on different wrists, I can see the difference and yet the sense of their being similar stays with me. The similarity comes from the pepper and musk notes I'm sure.

Aura is long lasting as far as I can tell and I can smell the perfume on me, as I go abt the day, even with just one spritz.

The only reason I wouldn't buy (have a sample) is because it does smell like Kate.

But I think it's a very elegant fruity floral. Very feminine. Understated, not outstanding perhaps, but very apt for many special occasions when you want to smell really nice but you don't want the perfume to take over your own personality.

It has a sparkling quality that might make me reconsider my decision to not buy...

sugahuni
sugahuni

An absolutely stunning,feminine,mature perfume.Love it,smells gorgeous.

janalednova
janalednova

I absolutely love this one. It is feminine and sexy. I don't think it is for everyday use though, Aura is more for special occasions - dates, anniversaries... makes me feel beautiful and desirable.

Museumgal

Alright I admit defeat. I've changed my mind about this EDP. I love lychee and it is difficult to find in a scent that lasts. This one really has impressive staying power, and the lychee scent lasts the whole way through. The pepper is still insanely strong on first whiff though, enough to burn my nose, just be warned.

Amber Forever
Amber Forever

Well I have to admit, that I find Aura an ordinary, but yet pleasant scent. Though everybody describe it as a bad composition I think there is something very feminine in this parfume. I personally prefer the EDT edition and normally use it as an everyday aroma - something that I put when I want to receive the admiration of the people around me. I is strange, but my favourite aromas often stay undervalued by my husband and friends, while Aura always gets credits - it smells sweet, luxury and confident, the perfect scent for a glam girl. And I have to admit - I love the bottle, I also got the body cream because of the lovely box with the sparkling cristal on the top, they just look classy on my beauty table.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

Aura by swarovski ??? OK what to tell ... really I have tried this one today & i really have to be honest besides the lovely super huge swarovski on top of the super elegant bottle that absolutely couth my attention... The fragrance itself is REALLY NOTHING special it kind of sweet & nice at first & than i don't know if it's just me but it kind of reminds me a little (if not alot) the range of Chanel no.5
Maybe i'm out! of track but.. Actually Chanel no.5 give me super big headhaches so... all it says .. AURA BY SWAROVSKI = SUPER BIG HEADHACHE AT THE END & the longevity .. mmm seriously NOT!! that much maybe 2 hours MAX!! on me and usually EDT seems to be super good on me xoxo Sorry swarovski but the container's super lovely!!

Fairylight7
Fairylight7

I have no complaints about the fragrace itself but the longevity disappoints me; and I'm using the EDP AND layering with the body cream.

Miffy8900

I absolutely LOVE the Swarovski brand, because when I was a little girl, my dad travelled a lot in Austria (with his job), and everytime he came home, he had bought me a tiny crystal-figure from Swarovski. So when I saw that Swarovski has made a perfume, I was very excited, though the price is very high.

I tried on the edt, and found it very feminine, almost a bit like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. A few months later, the entire Swarovski Aura-collection was on 50 % sale. I ended up buying the edp (mainly because the bottle is prettier with the bigger crystal). I am a bit dissapointed, because it is very different from the edt. The edp is very strong, especially when you first spray it on. The first ten minutes, it almost smell like some kind of window-cleanser-product. Luckily , it dries down a bit, but all I can smell, is a massive litchi. It is good, but in small doses!

The edp in generel, is how I imagine an uptight stewardess/flight attendant with lots of makeup and high heels smells like :) (which is special, and definately not for everyone)

Museumgal

This doesn't seem particularly well blended to me. The pepper is extremely strong -- and I love pepper so usually not a problem -- but this made my eyes water it was so much. The litchi is sweet and strong, but it's almost overwhelming and I can't get past it to detect any of the more subtle notes. It's a shame, because I really wanted to like this one because I love litchi and pepper, but it was too much. Definitely test it before you buy.

Thepeacefulone
Thepeacefulone

A friend gave this to me, I was really excited... One for the name cus I have a personal attachment to this brand. But Swarovski Aura besides the bottle is SAD. Really sad! It is way too strong and unpleasant. Not for me!

ver jaina
ver jaina

starts off with a bang, spicy in your face scent...then immediately dries down to a more subtle citrusy smell, reminds me of a men's cologne.
very common scent i think, i have smelled a lot of supermarket cheapies like this.

georgia.millis
georgia.millis

I got a tiny sample bottle of aura (4ml i think!) and judging by the price i won't be getting any more! it smells quite floral but isn't too overpowering or intense.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I had a couple of Aura EDP + matching body lotion samples and have finally tested it.

The opening is unexpectedly heavy (=unexpected after what I had read so far) and I can smell lots of pepper and benzoin with a faint fruity touch.
The benzoin and pepper create a nicely oriental an deep scent while the fruity note adds some pinkish sweetness.
Within around 20 minutes the litchi note has taken over and turned Aura EDP into a sweet and pink fragrance with a tuberose background and with a hint of soft roses.

After 1 hour I feel that this is already the late dry-down:
Plenty of litchi on a faint base of pepper, musk and benzoin.

I would describe Aura EDP's projection as slightly above intimate, but still hardly noticeable for other people who do not get very, very close.
After 2 hours the fragrance is gone from my skin which is disappointing for me as I had used the Aura body lotion as a base for the fragrance.

PS:
The matching body lotion is super soft, feels really lovely and smells very good, actually better and more refined than Aura EDP.
But later I noticed that it contains loads of tiny glitter particles, so, if you are as anti-glitter as I am, you might want to gift the body lotion to a glitter-loving friend.

GlitterCupcake
GlitterCupcake

Aura starts out a little overwhelming, with a sharp, bitter note of pink pepper, but it quickly dries down into a warm, sweet, almost soapy scent. This is a really feminine and elegant fragrance – my nose picks up sweet notes of roses and litchi, the bottle is just too gorgeous and lasting power is great too!

ming.xiu.35
ming.xiu.35

My friend had accidentally spritz a huge amount of it on my hand when we were testing out perfume. Now i had fallen in love with it. At the beginning it was really strong smelling and bitter but with a slight waft of litchi. When it dries down, the smell of sweetness (from the litchi) and floral (from the rose) would come through with a less intense bitterness. It lasted for a few hours on me but it is a really light scent after it dries down. I had to sniff my hand up close to smell it. A feminine smell and the bottle is really pretty. I would have to say that it isn't an uncommon smell however i am in love with the bottle. Would need to save up to buy it.

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

This fragrance is really nice, fresh & unique maybe i could say luminescent considering Swarovski is known for making those charming crystals. Aura plays with the senses a little but i agree it is strong on the first spray as the pink pepper is very spicy but yet warm. It then soon settles with the tuberose smoothing out in the middle & into a slightly sweet rose and white musk dry down. It's best to let this perfume develop on the skin & then you can appreciate the sensual aroma. The bottle is very pretty love the little crystal gem stone on the top and i have my bottle sitting proud of place on my dressing table.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Contrary to most people here I liked the perfume more than the bottle, and the opening notes more than the dry down. The heavy loads of pepper and the litchi instantly reminded me of Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle, which I like a lot. I also detected orange blossom, fortunately not too sweet. Aura could definitely pass for a unisex frag.
The later development of Aura...hmm well I didn't like it that much. The perfume lightens up a bit and becomes more floral, tuberose is hardly detectable, and a bit detergent-like. It's still pleasant, but I was expecting more of the lovely benzoin and musc to stand out.
The longevity and sillage are decent. Even if I liked the scent, the bottle put me off completely. I don't mind the swarovski stone, but the overall look of the bottle is not precious at all to me, rather kitsch-y and untrue to the ad photos. I'd go any time for Femme Individuelle over Aura, it has more intriguing base notes.

Vamy69
Vamy69

The pink pepper & litchi are really quite lovely in this. The sweet litchi seems to somehow balance out the pink pepper. There is something powdery and almost citrusy or green about this as well. Lasts quite a while on my skin. If you are not a fan of heavy pink pepper or litchi scents I would steer clear of this but if you are a fan, this is a great scent for you. I really enjoy this alot.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Tried this one at the mall recently. The opening notes are quite sharp with lots of pepper and litchi. Then when it starts to dry down it smells a bit powdery similar to Coco Mademoiselle. I only tried in my hand and the fragrance seem to last a while. Will like to test this one again since CM is my favorite fragrance.

Nmarissac
Nmarissac

Given, it's not terribly unique, and similar to other scents out there, but I actually love this! At first I was overwhelmed by the pink pepper and thought it was too strong for me. But I gave it another try. As soon as I spritz it on it smells like sharp floral (my husband told me it smelled like Cutter bug spray, but he doesn't know anything! LoL!) I don't get so much litchi in it though personally. But it dries down pretty quickly to a nice tuberose, which is a note that I personally love. Some of the reviews have compared it to YSL Parisienne. I personally don't find it to be as chemical smelling as Parisienne. YSLP gave me a headache and made me nauseous, whereas this one does't. It's a nice everyday scent, but I find I need to reapply every 4 hours or so.

patapongal
patapongal

I like its base note on me. It works for me but definitely not everyone. So do try it out before buying it.

The top note is very sweet but luckily, it goes away fast.

sharon1984
sharon1984

Came in one of my beautyboxes but way to strong and kind of sour for me!

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

Nice name, Nice bottle, I am sad I didnt find the contents lived up to both. Strong strong litchi and some rose to start with then fierce pink pepper, that I normally like but this just hurt my nose. The dry down has been soft and powdery, I am no longer fighting the temptation to wash it off but am glad I only bought a sample size. Not for me this one

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Aura let me down and I wish - really wish - I could say otherwise because I really fell in love with the bottle and the notes. But for the fragrance itself: Only two notes are prominent on my skin... Strong Musk and syrupy Litchi. Both of them are of the low quality kind. I've sprayed this on myself and so did two other friends of mine, who scrubbed it off right away just like I did. The bottle and marketing is exquisite but I wonder how many people would actually buy the juice inside if it was sold in a cheap discount store and in a nondescript unlabeled bottle. Even though I'm a lover of tropical/fruity/sweet notes, it just didn't work for me. I'm glad that it worked for some people though.

Vierka
Vierka

Beautiful scent! When I felt it for the 1st time I fell in love with this perfume and definitelly it became my personal perfume for the spring 2012.

kwarnst
kwarnst

Very sweet, seasoned with lots of pink pepper. It made me even sneeze!
This fragrance starts in a rather sharp way, very strong and in your face. Roses and litchi are found in the opening. Although the pink pepper is said to be a basenote, I can detect it immediately. Tuberose is clearly present, but only for a short period of time, giving the scent a more elegant and feminin feel.
On my skin the fragrance develops in a rather bland and boring way. The drydown leaves me nothing more than a soft sweet smell. Not bad, but rather common and boring.

Lovely bottle! Sillage and lastingpower are moderate.

antonpan
antonpan

Aura EDT surprised me in a good way. It starts off with roses from Chloe edp surrounded by something really sparkling and fizzy. Then it becomes fruitier and softer, though in a very sophisticated way, and begins to remind of YSL Parisienne. A noble modern fragrance.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

No No No for this one - I expected something tender & soft as the advertisement leads you, but when I tried it just (YUCK) .. pure headache in a cheap way ..

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

marketing wise - great idea, but they should have sticked to the jewelry making. Having a perfume was just another way to make more zillions. and I am not helping them for sure. Not by buying this smell. The bottle is a piece of art - I must admit that - but the smell? If it would be packed in cheap bottle and has not the name Swarowski on it - I AM SURE nobody would ever care. it´s the brand that makes you feel like it´s special. Sorry, to say that but it is very cheap, been there smell that makes me wanna rub it off my skin.

Kanjus
Kanjus

i use this perfume and it's one of my fav... It's cool,sweet and very lady like

kate.fursdon
kate.fursdon

The Bottle and overall appearance is awesome but the perfume is quite ordinary. Saying that it is a good punt for a present, fruity, musky, rosy, i guess i like it over all but not an original fragrance at all, but i guess that will have a general appeal to all

gucciflora
gucciflora

i loved this one,not one for airy scents, as they do not last long,I got the body cream,which claims to have crushed swavoski cystals,but yeah nice one!!!!

Miffy8900

I loooove this perfume. Got a small sample of it. I think it smells somehow like Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. Not identically, but they are alike.
Saving my money so I can buy the big bottle (extremely expensive, if you ask me!). Well, I guess it worth it. The juice smells amazing and the bottle is sooo beautiful. Very Swarovski in the style. And the gorgeous 'diamond' on the top - simply perfection.

I AM IN LOVE :D

eva.90
eva.90

I expected more from this perfume. Swarovski did an awesome job when it comes to the bottle design, but everything else is just pure disappointment.

jadeashleigh
jadeashleigh

I've read perfume reviews comparing perfume with kitchen cleaner, never thought I'd actually say it myself! Horrible smell so in your face and sharp/bitter! Can't say I'd ever want to wear this!

trollet
trollet

This is not for me. Remind me of an old garage. When I see what other perfumes this "nose" has made, I don't like any of them so maybe it's my nose it's something wrong with.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This is sort of strange...but not in a good/unique way. I have to agree with some others that have mentioned it smells like many other fruit-citrus-floral fragrances already on the market. It's a hint bitter, and personally I find something about it quite abrasive and chemical-smelling. Perhaps it's the gigantic amount of pink pepper. I would also agree it's somewhat along the lines of YSL Parisienne - a synthetic but light fruity-floral aroma. Unfortunately for me this fragrance is a dislike.

allpur
allpur

I've tried both EDP and EDT versions. I have to say that Aura is one of the few fragrances that offers a different scent altogether for the newer version of the existing fragrance, be it EDP or EDT. And i like this kind of approach. In fact, the purpose of introducing a new fragrance is to announce a new olfactory discovery to the market. If the same scent is introduced again and again with only a slight, meagre change just for the sake of adding more variety (this subsequently amounts to the impression of being less creative), consumers will eventually be dissapointed.

Back to Aura. After testing the fragrance, I found that Aura EDP is sweet. And when i say sweet, i really mean it. This is well expected in these days where most fragrances are created to impart the sweet-smelling quality. It has its own character though and not bad at all. But, the sweetness that entails in the composition somehow shadows its uniqueness and almost instantly drive me into concluding that this fragrance is just another of those 'sweeties'. This is the rough idea of how i feel about the EDP version and i'm not going to discuss about the notes. For me it's too abstract for discussion. Don't quickly jump into conclusion just yet by this judgement of mine. Try it for yourself. To others this might turn out to be perfect.

On the other hand, the EDT is the one that actually excites me. It is floral. Straight floral with some fresh, sparkling qualities which i really adore. For comparison, Dior Addict Shine by Christian Dior is the best candidate. It's just that Aura EDT is lacking the lovely woody undertone possessed by Addict Shine. Aura EDT, in my opinion has no resemblance to its predecessor. It stands on its own, with its own beauty and character. Simply in love with it. I might wear it even when i already have Addict Shine that shares some of the same notes with Aura EDT (i'm referring to the heart notes). Having said this, however, they are not identical and the distinctiveness is still perceptible.

While the bottle is, by far, one of the most stunning design with a generous-size glittering diamond adorned at the top of the bottle, i feel that it is not really user-friendly, though. If only the supposed stopper (it's more like a case) does not cover almost the entire bottle. It's quite a chore to pull out the bottle from that metallic case every time. This concept reminds me of Calvin Klein's Contradiction fragrance bottle which is just as not user-friendly.

Putting the packaging factor aside, i must congratulate Swarovski for this brand's first release (under the Aura name) and i'm expecting more in the coming years. Again, i love your Aura EDT.

jadelove
jadelove

I smelt this last weekend in store, and I as much as I liked it initially, and the sales assistant claimed it was selling like hot cakes, after a few sniffs over the course of the evening, it reminded me of a lighter and cheaper version of Viktor & Rolf's Flower Bomb. I don't really like FB, a nice scent, but never managed to captivate me (and the fact every second woman seems to have it, turns me off). At the end of the night, I decided I would give Aura a miss as I didn't love it in the end.

It's lasting power is fairly average, bout 4 - 5 hours. I would recommend it for those that want a lighter version of Flower Bomb.

Pierina
Pierina

The most beautiful packaging I have ever ever ever ever seen, so exactly what I would expect from swarovski.
The liquid inside also just beautiful, It went on crisp and a little sweet. The rose and lichi very apparent so clean, dried to a beautiful sweet musky amber body.
I look forward to getting this.
Lasted about 4 hours so it is expensive for what you are getting. I anticipate after a few months this will significantly reduce in price. I will wait, this seems a nice spring/summer frag and its winter here anyway..

Yanna
Yanna

This one has some kind of cold freshness and that is really unpleasant. There is also some bitterness there... Maybe inovative but unpleasant and crule.

Taliera
Taliera

Yes - this was an impulse buy, and I bought it mostly for the bottle - but it is not a bad scent at all! I got it for my mum, in the hope that it smelled enough like pink grapefruit for her liking (I am searching for a pink grapefruit scent for her because that's her favourite smell in the whole world). But unfortunately she said it didn't smell like pink grapefruit (I know, it's litchi in the top), and as a whole it was not distinctive enough to want to keep. That posed a problem, because I had already bought a 50mL bottle... Wondering what to do, I kept using the sample vial of the fragrance on me, and over time I have decided that *I* like it. So, it finished with me keeping the bottle for myself!

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

I just got this, and being an Olivier Cresp (one of my favorite parfumeurs) creation, I had high hopes for it.

Aura did meet my expectations, and I really like it. I'm surprised by all the negative reviews for this perfume.

The rose and litchi are a beautiful summery combination that reminds me of picnics in the park and evening walks in the gardens. The sharp fruity note and the soft floral note and very well executed.

I love the dry down as the tuberose emerges and eventually the amber and musk leave it soft and delicate. This is a very feminine fragrance.

It has great sillage and I received several compliments while wearing it.

The lasting power wasn't fantastic...4-5 hours...but that's average on my skin.

Honestly, this is a scent that isn't defined by age, and can be worn by any age group.

The bottle is simply stunning, and a beautiful addition to any collection based on aesthetics alone.

Lovely scent, lovely packaging...perfect for the warm weather...8/10

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

All I smell is YSL Parisienne - boring, bland and generic. I'll pass

It starts out in your face strong and sharp in the most unpleasant way. It this starts to quickly transform into smelling like a Bounce Dryer Sheet.

dementialies
dementialies

This scent doesn't work for me at all. Perhaps it's just my nose because my colleague said she loved it on me but I found it too potpurri-ish and musky. The bottle is beautiful of course but the scent itself left me totally underwhelmed. I see NO similarities to Womanity whatsoever (which smells fabulous on me - since apparently I'm one of the few). This is not at all fruity or sweet rather more rosey and soapy. I guess it could work for some but lychee and I appear to not be friends.

lilou
lilou

I was very curious about this new fragrance. The bottle was so beautiful : I thought the perfume was original too. But the test has been very disappointing. This perfume is classic, and I didn't like it. Too bad, the bottle was really beautiful.

perfume empire
perfume empire

smelled this yesterday AND LOVED IT!! LOOKS AMAZING TOO!!

tjjbjaeg
tjjbjaeg

would n't it be great if some one out there making perfume valued originality...this is just like so many others - I get bored of trying them - sweet(ish)fruity(ish) soapy(ish)light(ish).

almondcookie
almondcookie

I like the opening of Aura but it soon becomes boring. Also it smells like a UNISEX scent.

passionata20
passionata20

Was expecting this fragrance to try it and like many others was really dissapointed. Rose-litchi-citrus combination with a weak lasting power. It is a product of Clarins group that makes also Mugler products and i was expecting the same quality but it is not. This very sweet, a bit powdery litchy-tuberose potion lasted on my skin only 1,5 hour!
The fragrance is nice but strongly reminds me of something i have smelled before. I just don´t remember which one was it.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Amazing bottle and promising notes but the perfume sucks. So sharp and synthetic!

DiBonD
DiBonD

The bottle is sparkling and beautiful. The smell is okay, nothing special. It's just the very intense smell in the magazine ad that sickens me. If you like bold feminine florals for a cold morning, give it a go.

mademoisellepompadou
mademoisellepompadou

very eyecatching bottle, hinting to what could be a confident, bold fragrance.
to me this is quite sharp at first, and very sweet, somewhat sickly to the point it gives me a headache. It smells expensive, but that doesn't necessarily mean it smells classy. Kind of reminds me of walking into a fragrance area of a duty free shop in an airport or something... don't know why.
as to whether the perfume is confident and bold... it's quite heady in its sweetness but unfortunately the real body of notes is not that unusual in comparison most fruity florals i've smelt.
not totally unpleasant but lacks individuality and too sweet/sickly for me.

I was quite curious about the first Swarovski scent. I went out to try it and was disappointed. To me it's just one more of these citrusy-I-don't-care-about-because-there-are-so-plenty-of-it-scents.

Napper216
Napper216

It sounded lovely and came in a beautiful bottle. Because it was a debut by Swarovski, I couldn't help be interested.

However, it looked lovely in the bottle but smelt **horrid** - as in rancid and sour - right from the first spray to eventually fade down to something fractionally bearable about 4 hours later :/

This is about the first perfume I've tried ever to have done that to me, and I have no idea why.... I can't think of any notes my chemistry would have had a bad reaction to. I'm pretty sure I've got perfumes with at least one of the notes in this which have worked absolutely fine....
Mind you, I'm hardly well versed in the world of fragrance, lulz.

P.S. I'm wondering if it's the lychee?

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

The bottle reminds me of Aigner Too Feminine alot. And for some reason it smells alot like S.T. Dupont Blanc and a bit of Aigner Too Feminine too. Hmm

LaPetite
LaPetite

I've been testing this one today .
It is very nice , fruity , sweet , i find a bit weird the " oriental floral" classification .
The litchi note is the strongest one here , but there is not much other things , not enough other things. With such a bottle , one could have expected a more classy scent, more sophisticated .
It's definitely too basic , but still very pleasant to wear . Litchi fans will love it. Oh , and one last thing, despite it is an EDP the lasting power is so weak .

Ouch!
Ouch!

WOW....What a bottle!!! I was looking at other bottles in the store and then I heard angels sing....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh la la la ahhhh I turned and saw this beauty on it's own promotional stand...gleaming and sparkling, calling me over.

It also had these gorgeous mini makeup trinkets beneath it which were just as beautiful.

*sighs*

This scent was...kinda a dissapointment, the classic case of something mediocre packaged in something SO beautiful a la Mugler's Womanity. Ok...it was pretty, pink smelling...lovely nontheless...I mean, I'd probably wear it, but the bottle WAY steals the thunder of the juice inside which is exactly what I'd expect of Swarovski! You're forté is glitz and sparkle...NOT scent!

I will obviously give this another go because of course I need an excuse to own the masterpeice bottle, but scent itself is kinda like a mixture of a well rounded pink floral that just smells...well...kind pink. I can't see it having much depth or personality!!!

Trvevil
Trvevil

I smelled this yesterday! >D
It is very floral and somehow fragile smelling. At first not so special, but then it got me interested in it - it kind of suggests expense. Fragrance might be not really for my type of personality, but it's ordinary expensive floral rosy composition, that is juiced up with one of my favourite notes - litchi and tuberose, just don't let me go. If I would be asked what structure this smell has I'd say glass. If compared to latest releases, it's quite earned my sympathy. And still, it leaves me guessing if I've ever smelled it before. Yet nothing comes to my mind. So, If you like feminine florals give it a try.

Aura by Swarovski 3.26 out of 5 based on 449 ratings and 84 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.17oz
AURA SWAROVSKI for WOMEN by Swarovski EAU DE PARFUM .17 OZ MINI PACKAGE MAY VARY
AURA SWAROVSKI for WOMEN by Swarovski EDT REFILLABLE SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
AURA SWAROVSKI for WOMEN by Swarovski EDT REFILLABLE SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
AURA SWAROVSKI for WOMEN by Swarovski EAU DE PARFUM REFILLABLE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
AURA SWAROVSKI for WOMEN by Swarovski EAU DE PARFUM REFILLABLE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
AURA SWAROVSKI for WOMEN by Swarovski EAU DE PARFUM REFILLABLE SPRAY 2.6 OZ TESTER
AURA SWAROVSKI for WOMEN by Swarovski SET-EAU DE PARFUM REFILLABLE SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 3.5 OZ EVENING POUCH
SWAROVSKI AURA for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM REFILLABLE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
SWAROVSKI AURA for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM REFILLABLE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
AURA SWAROVSKI for WOMEN by Swarovski EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
AURA SWAROVSKI for WOMEN by Swarovski EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
SWAROVSKI AURA for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM REFILLABLE SPRAY 2.6 OZ
SWAROVSKI AURA for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM REFILLABLE SPRAY 2.6 OZ
Aura
Aura Swarovski Perfume by Swarovski, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray for Women
Swarovski Aura Collection Mariage Light Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Swarovski Aura Collection Mariage Light Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Swarovski Aura Eau De Toilette Refillable Spray 30ml 1oz
Swarovski Aura Eau De Toilette Refillable Spray 30ml 1oz
Aura Swarovski Perfume by Swarovski, 2.6 oz Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray for Women
Swarovski Aura Eau De Toilette Refillable Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Swarovski Aura Eau De Toilette Refillable Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Swarovski Aura Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Swarovski Aura Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Swarovski Aura Coffret Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray 50ml 1.7oz Perfumed Body Lotion 100ml 3.5oz 2pcs
Swarovski Aura Eau De Toilette Refillable Spray 75ml 2.6oz
Swarovski Aura Eau De Toilette Refillable Spray 75ml 2.6oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swarovski Aura fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Swarovski Aura, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aura by Swarovski. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aura by Swarovski represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.