Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Miss Aura Swarovski for women
dislike

tropical
Miss Aura Swarovski for women Pictures

Miss Aura by Swarovski is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Miss Aura was launched in 2013. Miss Aura was created by Veronique Nyberg and Alienor Massenet. Top notes are litchi, pink grapefruit and ivy; middle notes are rose and buddleia; base notes are vetiver and patchouli.

Litchi Pink Grapefruit Ivy

Rose Buddleia

Vetiver Patchouli

Miss Aura Fragrance Reviews

Fresh, nice, lots of litchi, easy to wear but not outstanding. The bottle is indeed a collector's item!
I knew it would be light, but I expected better honestly, this is quite a generic scent.I don't get the vetiver not the patchouli in the base, the litchi and grapefruit dominate the scent .
Nice in its category, in the end though quite boring.

Jomoves
Jomoves

This is already in Australia and I had a sniff today. It's a nice but basic sweet rose scent. The bottle is really beautiful though.

jovejove
jovejove

Miss-take. They're overdoing it with this fragrance line. It's like givenchy irresistible, yet hasn't been around that long either. I'll smell it, but I know it's going to be whatever.

Miss Aura by Swarovski 2.87 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swarovski Miss Aura fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Swarovski Miss Aura, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Aura by Swarovski. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Aura by Swarovski represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Burberry The Beat EDT Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Giorgio Armani Si Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Kenzo Flower Tag Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette Guerlain Myrrhe & Delires Swarovski Aura Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Katy Perry Killer Queen Carolina Herrera 212 Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Marc Jacobs Daisy Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche