Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Miss Aura Swarovski for women
dislike

tropical
Miss Aura Swarovski for women Pictures

Miss Aura by Swarovski is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Miss Aura was launched in 2013. Miss Aura was created by Veronique Nyberg and Alienor Massenet. Top notes are litchi, pink grapefruit and ivy; middle notes are rose and buddleia; base notes are vetiver and patchouli.

Litchi Pink Grapefruit Ivy

Rose Buddleia

Vetiver Patchouli

Miss Aura Fragrance Reviews

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

It's like a fresh green tea and a mix of tropical fruits with rose. Nothing unique or extraordinary, but it smells happy and lighthearted - like childhood. I don't find it cheap smelling or boring, but it smells very "young". The bottle is beautiful.

In Vogue
In Vogue

This smells like a sharp white floral but that must be the combination of citrus and rose. It's completely linear, gradually fading away. The sillage isn't bad, average longevity. It's cold, clinical, sterile, puritanical, and a perfect office scent, because it smells like deodorant, so people will think you smell 'clean'. I can't think of any other recommendation for this, except the gorgeous bottle, which is a collector's item. This is truly the anti-date scent, it's just so tart and sour. I can't imagine wearing it in cold weather, so I'll only wear mine occasionally in the summer.

Fresh, nice, lots of litchi, easy to wear but not outstanding. The bottle is indeed a collector's item!
I knew it would be light, but I expected better honestly, this is quite a generic scent.I don't get the vetiver not the patchouli in the base, the litchi and grapefruit dominate the scent .
Nice in its category, in the end though quite boring.

Jomoves
Jomoves

This is already in Australia and I had a sniff today. It's a nice but basic sweet rose scent. The bottle is really beautiful though.

jovejove
jovejove

Miss-take. They're overdoing it with this fragrance line. It's like givenchy irresistible, yet hasn't been around that long either. I'll smell it, but I know it's going to be whatever.

Miss Aura by Swarovski 2.97 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swarovski Miss Aura fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Swarovski Miss Aura, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Aura by Swarovski. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Aura by Swarovski represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Swarovski Aura Ralph Lauren Ralph Swarovski Aura by Swarovski Collection Mariage Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Nina Ricci Nina Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Katy Perry Killer Queen Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Burberry The Beat EDT Givenchy Very Irresistible Versace Yellow Diamond Ralph Lauren Romance Marc Jacobs Daisy Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Chloe Chloe Eau de Toilette