Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Swarovski Edition Swarovski for women

Swarovski Edition Swarovski for women
dislike

Swarovski Edition Swarovski for women Pictures Swarovski Edition Swarovski for women Pictures Swarovski Edition Swarovski for women Pictures

Swarovski debuted in the world of perfumes with Aura fragrance in 2011. After a couple of variations on the original, a new perfume named Swarovski Edition emerges in fall of 2012.

This floral - fruity composition is created by perfumer Sonia Constant. It starts off with clementine and red currant jam that provide fruity aroma. The floral heart blooms with wild rose and gardenia. White musk and cedar are located at the base. The design of the bottle, signed by Gwenaël Nicolas from Curiosity Agency Japan, is reminiscent of the limited collection of clutch evening purses by Swarovski.

It is available as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Clementine Red Currant

Gardenia Hamanasu or Japanese Rose

White Musk Cedar

Swarovski Edition Fragrance Reviews

GodlyGil
GodlyGil

Edition opens with a gardenia, giving it a typical old-lady white floral first impression that would cause me to move on immediately had I been sniffing at the mall. If you hang on, the perfume burns on the skin, heating up like it's about to reach an eruption, leaving you underwhelmed when it's just... rose. Horribly nauseating, reminiscent of Forbidden Rose by Avril Lavigne. Not recommended.

Jahzara
Jahzara

I received this as a sample when I bought Gucci guilty, but it's not my favorite. Its just ok, little boring scent though ..

Red Rose
Red Rose

This is available in swarovski stores in middle east. I tried this a few days ago on a paper strip, it smells so sweet, gardenia & musk together. The bottle is very pretty in person. I think it's more suitable for a glamorous dress with high heels & a clutch for a red carper event or a night out maybe?
I may get a bottle soon as I don't have a night fragrance, most of my fragrances are very fresh & suitable for day use.

tvdvampire
tvdvampire

It's a good scent but it doesn't last a long time on my skin.

sofababe
sofababe

A burst of rose that lasts about 5 minutes followed by something sweet, then a couple of hours in the rose is back in a big way. Edition reminds me of a more floral version of D&G The One but the vanilla is replaced by rose. I like it.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

The bottle is adorable .. I like white bottles so much actually .. the scent is so young .. tarty fruits mixed with musk .. I hate the other perfumes of this house ..
but this one made (a love from the 1st sniff) ..
so lovely .. the sillage & lasting power are good too ..
I will get my bottle soon ..

passionata20
passionata20

12. january 2013

well, i do think that Swarovski should better stick to makeing jewerly than putting their name on a fragrance. Ok, it is still made by Clarins, not directly Swarovski, but still. This is very generic fragrance, very unremarkable and i find the bottle ugly. Really. This is a weak musky fragrance with spark of the red currant in the top notes which fades away quite quickly. In the drydown i can smell mostly gardenias and a lot of musk. Lasts for 3-4 hrs on my skin and has a poor sillage.
I just hope they won´t start releasing the EDT and then limited editions of this fragrance. Not necessary at all. Swarovski, take my advice: better make ONE remarkable perfume and just release it in different flacons every other year. Just like Lalique did.

ardentstar
ardentstar

After all perfums I had, this one is the perfect one. Absolutely perfect, so feminine... Gorgeous! I'd love to wear it for years 'cause there's nothing better in the whole world!
Clementine tree is now blossoming in my room, these flowers have the same smell - so tender and delicate.
Though it doesnt last long, but those first hours I wear it, I feel happy!

cherie97
cherie97

Swarovski Edition is the only Swarovski fragrance I actually do like. And 'like' is the only word I can use to describe my feelings for Edition.

It's a fruity-floral, with rose and a hint of citruses. For me, it's just too weak. It would be nicer if it had any staying power or at least smelled stronger, because I can barely smell it without sticking nose to my wrist.

Even though it's the best smelling Swarovski, it's not good as a perfume. I wouldn't give my money for something so weak, and let's be honest - it's not an expensive kind of smell. I think with rose and citruses you should go and buy Reese Witherspoon's Laugh Often by Avon - cheaper price, killing lasting power, better smell.

Kind of dissapointed !

july1960
july1960

I like this scent, even though it might be too young for me. Very soft and pretty, dries to a powdery fruity floral. 6 hours later it has almost disappeared, but I still like it. If you collect perfumes because of the bottles, you might like this one!

antonpan
antonpan

Swarovski Edition is a younger sister of Swarovski Aura. It is less bold, less sparkling therefore more generic but they both share something similar in the heart. A beautiful note of rose, a bit powdery, like a lighter rose accord from Chloe eau de parfum. Swarovski Edition is nothing really special, a fruity floral fragrance, though it is lovely... for young consumers.

Swarovski Edition by Swarovski 3.58 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swarovski Swarovski Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Swarovski Swarovski Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Swarovski Edition by Swarovski. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Swarovski Edition by Swarovski represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.