Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Al Waseem Swiss Arabian for men

Al Waseem Swiss Arabian for men
dislike

Al Waseem Swiss Arabian for men Pictures

Al Waseem is a woody oriental fragrance for men.

White Flowers Grass Lily-of-the-Valley

Hyacinth Orris Root Pepper Cumin

Cedar Patchouli Musk Agarwood (Oud)

Al Waseem Fragrance Reviews

madaboutplastic
madaboutplastic

very light oud and sweet. Not impressionable. Irritated my skin. Not expensive.

Saloei
Saloei

Longevity is good with a few sprays. I didn't know what to expect with this one as it was a blind buy. I didn't regret the purchase after my first spray. This one is refreshing, light, and vibrant. This one isn't dark, powdery, or spicy. Whenever I want a fresh scent, this one always work. Very masculine.

sly_92
sly_92

I like oriental , but this one, Naaaa!!

shahnaz.kassem
shahnaz.kassem

can used for women and man

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swiss Arabian Al Waseem fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Swiss Arabian Al Waseem, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Al Waseem by Swiss Arabian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Al Waseem by Swiss Arabian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nasomatto Black Afgano Swiss Arabian Mukhalat Malaki Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Robert Piguet Casbah Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Him Eau de Parfum Intense Ava Luxe Biba Arabian Oud Horoof Guerlain Habit Rouge Beau Cavalier Robert Piguet Oud LM Parfums Patchouli Boheme Montale Black Aoud Ted Lapidus Altamir Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Amouage Interlude Man Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Creed Aventus Rasasi Abeer Teufels Kuche Patchouly Swiss Arabian Khateer