Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Dehn El Ood Fakham Swiss Arabian for men

Dehn El Ood Fakham Swiss Arabian for men

Dehn El Ood Fakham Swiss Arabian for men Pictures

Fakham means 'luxurious' in Arabic, it's a sophisticated blend of Precious Indian and Cambodian Dehn El Ood. Dehn El Ood Fakham is a traditional, sweet, addictive, woody fragrance. It comes in a spray bottle with gold and silver metallic body in a very attractive outer packaging.

It's available in 32 ml EDP.

Grapefruit Blood Orange Black Currant Spicy Notes

Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine

Vanilla White Musk Agarwood (Oud)

Dehn El Ood Fakham Fragrance Reviews

I have to write another review as I seriously love this perfume. Fakham is woody through and through. This is a 'sweet' Oud and is very manly. Once it dries down, the payoff is the ultimate Oudiness, no funky stuff, just downright pleasurable. I have received numerous compliments from wearing this, but the key here is in the application. You need to decant some of the perfume and dab it onto your pulsepoints as this composition is ridiculously strong, it is Oud after all while the perfume's composition is a denatured alcohol content of 75%, so this stuff is really strong and long lasting. The reason that I like this is that Fakham is the epitome of what a proper Oud perfume should smell of, and even better is that it is not your typical Rose/Oud combo, there's no Roses here. This is a very unique take on Oud which is done correctly, there's nothing that I dislike about this. The Black Currant accord is what makes this perfume. It adds this 'fruitiness' that's well needed and smooths things out. The drydown on this stuff is super sublime. This perfume is awesome, one of my favorites. It performs strongly and lasts for an easily achievable 24+ hours. The Agarwood/Vanilla drydown is to die for, one of the best drydowns that I've experienced to date. If you take into account the mls, this perfume is actually moderately pricey. Roughly $60 per 32mls which amounts to almost $200 per 100mls, or 3 flacons. It is priced appropriately and in my honest opinion, should be more. The flacon is amazing looking and that photo up top there explains this masterpiece to a 'T'. Just look at it, Fakham as a hood ornament on a Bentley, awesome. This is a true hidden jem, and I'm sorry Ladies, but this otherworldly concoction is definitely, for Men...

I'm not particularly a fan of this perfume house, not that Swiss Arabian's perfumes are sub par because they're not, mainly because this house just doesn't grab me, although Fakham is an exception to that rule. There is another perfume from Rasasi that uses this same Oud that's used here that's named Mumaiz, this is far superior. This Agarwood is deep, dark, fruity and smells of the Cambodian variety. I really cannot vouch for that scent pyramid other than Black Currant and Vanilla which are the most prominent notes outside of the Oud, but what I can tell you is that the far drydown on this perfume, after 12 hours or so is ridiculously awesome smelling. The opening few hours are insanely strong and kinda smell like a porta potty believe it or not, but the payoff is the drydown. The sillage is really strong which after a few hours settles down nicely to a skin scent with an amazing lasting power of 24+ hours. I wish that I could describe to you what the drydown of Fakham smells of but I cannot, it is eerily similar to Amber although there is no Amber in this mix. It is truly mind blowing. I would strongly recommend to dab this directly onto your pulsepoints rather than spraying as the sillage for the first few hours is ginormous. This is a blend of genuine Oud as after applying, you get those trails of leathery, smoky goodness that real Agarwood can create. This is a hidden gem that just needs to be experienced if you're an Oud head. Totally public safe after the first few hours, and the coolest thing is that the denatured alcohol content is 75%, so this concoction is very 'oily' and very long lasting. I approve... also, this phenomenal scent layers beautifully with Al Haramain's Hayati which has this same kind of Oud in it's base notes as well. It's a very woody, deep and dark smell that's beefy and textured, but sweet, masculine and highly pleasurable.

What people do not understand about oud, that it takes a very longer time to get the real smell. It needs more time then normal perfumes to settle and really take it's form. Alcohol have a negative effect on oud and all sprayed oud scents will smell awful at first, my suggestion is to leave it to dry for at least five minutes.

Now to Fakham, it is one of the best oud scents and really on the cheap side of pricing. I usually spray it as a base before i apply something european on it. This oud is perfect for mixing and never stopped stocking it.

I like some stinky stuff, but this is downright vile. You have to spend a little to get a decent oud, and this just doesn't cut it. Think of a really old, stale floral, medicinal smelling, 300 year old mummy. I bet it would smell kind of like this.

Don't let my review scare you away from oud, or arabian perfumes, or the Swiss Arabian brand. I have several fragrances from Swiss Arabian that are exceptional. Do yourself a favor, spend a little more, and get something better.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swiss Arabian Dehn El Ood Fakham fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Swiss Arabian Dehn El Ood Fakham, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dehn El Ood Fakham by Swiss Arabian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dehn El Ood Fakham by Swiss Arabian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Rasasi Al Oudh Al Mumaiz Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Rouh Al Aoud Bond No 9 New Haarlem Tom Ford Oud Wood Amouage Jubilation for Men Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Qurashi Family Blend Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Royal Blend Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Al Qurashi Blend Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Al Taef Rose Blend Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Sheikh Anas Blend Abdul Samad Al Qurashi The Heritage Blend Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Jewel Blend Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Royal Amber Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Taif Roses Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Safari Tom Ford Lavender Palm By Kilian Incense Oud Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre