Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

oud
leather
Dehn El Ood Сambodi Swiss Arabian for men Pictures

In Dehn El Ood Сambodi the old tradition meets modern perfumery. This refined new fragrance by Swiss Arabian is composed of premium quality Ood from Cambodia which contains earthy, woody notes.

The fragrance is available in EDP 30ml. It comes in a luxury crystal bottle in a superior outer packaging.

Agarwood (Oud) Sugar Leather Woody Notes

Dehn El Ood Сambodi Fragrance Reviews

missan
missan

I think this is rather good. It´s somewhere between very good and just ok. It´s a rather blended oud, of course, using a little cambodian oud and other aromachemicals. But it smells fine, a bit harsch,a bit barnyard, a bit animalic, rather long lasting. For the price it´s good. I really like that it´s not musky, which is often the case with these blended ones.
As a whole though I consider Swiss Arabians offerings rather far from the really good quality.

Edit: Swiss Arabian also has one called Dehn el oud Hindi. I like that more. It´s a bit more natural, a bit softer and not so enhanced with aromachemicals. Still rather dirty, which I like.

sam ldh

So,finally, had to buy blind .I knew information on Arabian Attars(oil blend) is too scarce on the internet so, went for the shot!
This is genuine E grade attar blend with inhouse manufactured raw materials by Middle East 's first ever perfume company, started in the seventies, and aromachemicals from Givaudan of Roure.
This is their top shelf products from this company, thus, rest assured, you needn't be apprehensive in that department.
The performance exceeded all my expectations! It smells-just different.
I don't know how some perfumes leave you speechless, mouth agape!
If you're new to oud/agarwood/aloeswood, this is the best, safer, option as its smooth, earthy scent which gets muskier (slightly ) and woody by passing hours.I also detect Indonesian oud which is smooth, oilier and rich in its smell, a bit less heavily weighed.
Friends, Oud from Cambodia & my motherland India is considered the best in quality and scent in the world market.
I recently discovered a very genuine supplier who makes their own Agarwood/Oud/Oudh oil and besides exports to royals in UAE/Kuwait also sells in India, online,too. The owner(M.D.) of the company spoke to me personally and explained their entire processing techniques!
He literally stopped me from purchase!
Asking me to sample some samples before buying the bigger 30 ml oil bottle! And trust me friends, when I used their oud oil, I was blown away!
Superior stuff, indeed!
Rich and well balanced due to the sandalwood oil used in extraction of oud chips. Slightly fecal, and I just loved this balanced skankyness by the airy sandalwood which also lends a creamy aspect to the blend.
I'm wearing it right now, had to shower to remove yesterday's Cambodi attar! The scent is getting warmer, fresh woods in the heart with the challenging oud's skank safely behind the freshening sandalwoody accord.
Amazingly well crafted using copper pots in the extraction process.
More opulent than ordinary, faked oud notes found in Western perfumes in my collection, about fifteen something bottles.Only Bond No9 & Montale comes close to the real thing,despite the synthetic oud used.
This attar however, is the real thing.
They can do shipping to anywhere in the world at surprisingly reasonable prices.
The company is "Allin Exporters", and you can Google their details!

Swiss Arabian is the best from UAE & Allin is probably best one from India!

Highly recommended!

Gudluck &
Happy Sniffing!

sam ldh

Friends how much does the bottle holds? The oil, I mean!

Happy sniffing!

P.S. I'm a perfume-crazy person so, I wouldn't be able to wait longer than a few days! Or else, I would be blind-buying this too, like almost all else I've bought till now!
And friends, I have fortunately found out a huge 95 ml bottle of Dehn el oud which is pure oud oil extract in arabic! And I have instantaneously placed order for the same!
What a find friends!

sam ldh

I must get this if it really lasts for a few days, as claimed by member friends!
And would bring along my review, soon !

Gudluck &
Happy sniffing!

LIBERATEDANDEDUCATED
LIBERATEDANDEDUCATED

Oudh Camboodi as we call it in arabic is the best of all the oudh types, the most exspensive one to buy. Its a strong warm and woody scent that will stay on ur skin for days regardless of washing. When used in hair it waffs warmth. Just a dab is needed of this oil perfume is needed not like some sprays where the scent needs a few spritz to be enjoyed.
i recommend this to anyone who likes strong smells of arabia and asia

Bozo
Bozo

Starts out almost cheesy, something off, but quickly shapes into a spice note that lasts for days, literally. One of my favourites.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swiss Arabian Dehn El Ood Сambodi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Swiss Arabian Dehn El Ood Сambodi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dehn El Ood Сambodi by Swiss Arabian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dehn El Ood Сambodi by Swiss Arabian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.