Designers » R S » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Habeitak Swiss Arabian for women

Habeitak Swiss Arabian for women

Habeitak Swiss Arabian for women Pictures

Habeitak by Swiss Arabian is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Top notes are rose and pine tree; middle notes are hyacinth, pepper, cumin and orris root; base notes are cedar, agarwood (oud), patchouli and musk.

Rose Pine Tree

Hyacinth Pepper Cumin Orris Root

Cedar Agarwood (Oud) Patchouli Musk

Habeitak Fragrance Reviews

A wonderful introduction to oud (yes, I am the last person on Earth to find out about oud, why do you ask?). Thanks to Planet X for introducing me to this complex treasure :)

Her review says much more than I ever could, but this is a rich and beautifully blended fragrance. The cumin is not at all dominant, which I was glad of. The rose is there, and a lovely complex foresty woodiness. Great stuff.

Shame it isn't more readily available to buy.

That's it, I have got my Holy Grail among Arabic fragrances, I could just relax now, after stocking with this up, the problem is that there is NONE of them on the Internet, I got mine by pure luck, probably Someone on heaven took a pity on me, seeing my misery, how I was buying oils, samples, testers and full bottles without one single WOW.
Habeitak made me WOW and then "aww", as I know, loving it that much, I will want another few bottles soon. So, please, if any seller reads this, - get from somewhere Habeitak and sell all them to me, lol
It's extremely attractive oud of my dream, where all is perfect,- woodiness, oudiness, rosiness and spiciness, nothing gourmandy and cheeky. It is very straight-forward ,honest character, which looks by serious eyes right into your soul.
I like the bottle and box with the magnetic opening is a bonus. Once you open it, it says:

Because you are my soul and life... Habeitak
Because you are my muse... Habeitak
Because you are my secret entity... Habeitak
Because you are my heart consolation... Habeitak
Because you are the ensign of pure love...Habeitak

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swiss Arabian Habeitak fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Swiss Arabian Habeitak, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Habeitak by Swiss Arabian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Habeitak by Swiss Arabian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Jour de Fete Penhaligon`s Malabah Caron Parfum Sacre Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Rochas Femme Rochas Parfumerie Generale Praline de Santal Christian Dior Dolce Vita Penhaligon`s Elixir Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Laura Biagiotti Venezia Rochas Madame Rochas Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Donna Karan Black Cashmere Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Givenchy Organza Indecence John Galliano John Galliano Estée Lauder Knowing Bvlgari Omnia Christian Lacroix C`est la Fete Patchouli Hermes Elixir des Merveilles