Designers » R S » Oriental Spicy « Groups

dislike

oud
tuberose
Khateer Swiss Arabian for men Pictures

Khateer means 'Dangerous' in Arabic, it designed for adventurous and brave. The fragrance is extremely masculine, hot spicy. The fragrance features amber, agarwood, tuberose, sandalwood,musk and spicy notes.

The fragrance is available in EDP 30ml.

Musk Tuberose Sandalwood Amber Agarwood (Oud) Spices Rose Moss

Khateer Fragrance Reviews

Desertmirage93
Desertmirage93

Finally... I've waited over 2 years for this moment. Bought it blind. As soon as I saw that scent pyramid and perfume description, I had to have this, that was over 2 years ago, as to why I've waited this long is another story, what I will say is that for some odd reason I've always wanted to know what an Oud/Tuberose perfume smelled like as I have a serious soft spot for these two glorious perfume notes. I have not given Khateer a 'proper' wearing as to notice all of the subtle differences as I'm scared to death to, maybe one day with a micro dot from a needle's eye hole... (seriously, as stupid as that sounds, there's a few perfumes that I own that can only be worn this way, it's insane). I can tell you what it smells like. Khateer pretty much smells exactly like what I thought it would although way stronger and much more dense and opulent. To put it bluntly, this perfume is a Tuberose bomb, full force indoles, waxy and rotting flower bulbs that are beefy and meaty in odor and a moderately strong soapy Rose. To put it kindly, this is a stunningly beautiful, old, laay- umm, yeah. In a nut shell, this is a fantastic Rose/Oud combo which has a strong supporting note of Tuberose, that's supported furthermore by Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Amber, Musk and Saffron. Executed perfectly.

The scent is dangerous, and was designed for the adventurous and brave, in other words, you better have some serious balls hangin' down there to pull this off because if you don't, you'll be doing the old scrub-scrub in no time flat, not that Khateer smells bad because it don't, more because you'll feel like a really sexy older lady that's dressed to the nines.

First of all, the perfume is nuclear strong and is only a whole 30mls after all which means that 'that' will only require one spray, which means for me that the dab/1 drop method will immediately go into affect. After applying 1 drop onto the outside of my wrist, I was immediately flooded with a strong Saffron opening that quickly bloomed into a full fledged Tuberose that smells like a pale yellow. There is a strong animalic Musk, and a slightly funky Oud accord behind this. As soon as the Oakmoss comes into play about an hour in, the old lay, well you know, olfactory illusion kicks into high gear. The Amber accord is through and through and there is a subtle and soapy Rose note that's always noticeable but in the background. The far drydown is a subdued but noticeable and still floral Tuberose, a fuzzy Musk and a stunningly creamy, deep woody Oud, a balmy Amber and a dusty Oakmoss. Very vintage and very dated feeling, although I will say, and this is coming from a total perfume snob, incredibly well done. I really like the way that this smells. The perfume has massive amounts of sillage and the kinda lasting power that becomes annoying. It is a really warm and cozy perfume. It has many layers that are intertwined and play off of each other.

I just cannot believe that this is 'For Men'. Ladies, take note, Khateer is a really, very good, in fact I'm going to say, a great Tuberose perfume with real Oud and all the other stuff. I could never in my wildest dreams picture a dude wearing this, no way. I truly wish that I could, but it's obvious that my juevos are about the size of a 1 gram agarwood chip.

This smells like a perfume that's from that one house that makes secretions magnefique or what ever the hell it's called. Well they have a Tuberose based scent that's focused around leather and the story is about some hooker bitch and her Spanish pimp, I'm just too lazy to look it up at the moment, but that's kinda close to Khateer just to give you an idea, and maybe a little of Francis Kurkdjian's Oud, honest. Khateer is bright in feel, very floral, woody, balmy, spicy, animalic and utterly beautiful. I would really love to smell this on a lady, just my opinion...

Gwdbe
Gwdbe

As the name implies katheer is dangerous, the perfume is enormous, spicy and masculine. It has a considerable longevity worth buy, give it a trial and you won't regret doing so

Guest_Swahili
Guest_Swahili

شكله طيب وجميل

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swiss Arabian Khateer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Swiss Arabian Khateer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Khateer by Swiss Arabian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Khateer by Swiss Arabian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Boucheron Jaipur Homme Davidoff Zino Davidoff Ajmal Dahn Oudh Al Shams Rasasi Arba Wardat Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Pour Homme Haute Concentration Rasasi Al Wisam Day Etat Libre d`Orange Tom of Finland Carolina Herrera Herrera For Men Ajmal Hatkora Wood Montale Black Aoud Aroma M Geisha Rouge Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Swiss Arabian Mukhalat Malaki Chanel Antaeus