Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Khawla Swiss Arabian for women

Khawla Swiss Arabian for women

Khawla Swiss Arabian for women Pictures

Khawla is an exceptional blend of saffron, clove, rose, jasmine and base notes of pine, agarwood, sandalwood and musk.

The fragrance is available in EDP 50ml.

Saffron Clove Raspberry

Jasmine Rose Amber

Musk Sandalwood Agarwood (Oud) Pine

Khawla Fragrance Reviews

Beautiful rose, saffron, a little bit of aoud, invigorating and comforting at the same time. I get no clove. Gets a bit powdery after a while, really nice...too bad it´s discontinued, or so I heard.

After applying a decent amount of Khawla on my inner forearm, my nose was assaulted by the skankiest blast I have ever experienced. Muscs Koublai Khan's opening is tame comparing to this. It was unmistakably fecal. This note started to calm down after about 30-40 min. All I could smell afterwards was a little rose and a little safran with the animalic musk. It is very tame now 3 hours later. It just slowly faded. I would recommend testing it just for the opening. Wow, seriously, wow.

Khawla by Swiss Arabian 4.13 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swiss Arabian Khawla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Swiss Arabian Khawla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Khawla by Swiss Arabian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Khawla by Swiss Arabian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Swiss Arabian Noora Serge Lutens Rose de Nuit Caron Narcisse Noir Boucheron Boucheron Givenchy Organza Indecence Estée Lauder Knowing Givenchy Ysatis Guerlain Quand Vient La Pluie Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Caron Parfum Sacre Molinard Habanita Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Jovoy Paris Oriental Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Swiss Arabian Mukhalat Malaki Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Guerlain Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Voluptes Majda Bekkali Sculptures Olfactives Mon Nom Est Rouge