Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Khawla Swiss Arabian for women
dislike

oud
Khawla Swiss Arabian for women Pictures

Khawla is an exceptional blend of saffron, clove, rose, jasmine and base notes of pine, agarwood, sandalwood and musk.

The fragrance is available in EDP 50ml.

Saffron Clove Raspberry

Jasmine Rose Amber

Musk Sandalwood Agarwood (Oud) Pine

Khawla Fragrance Reviews

vivik
vivik

Beautiful rose, saffron, a little bit of aoud, invigorating and comforting at the same time. I get no clove. Gets a bit powdery after a while, really nice...too bad it´s discontinued, or so I heard.

full_of_colours
full_of_colours

After applying a decent amount of Khawla on my inner forearm, my nose was assaulted by the skankiest blast I have ever experienced. Muscs Koublai Khan's opening is tame comparing to this. It was unmistakably fecal. This note started to calm down after about 30-40 min. All I could smell afterwards was a little rose and a little safran with the animalic musk. It is very tame now 3 hours later. It just slowly faded. I would recommend testing it just for the opening. Wow, seriously, wow.

Khawla by Swiss Arabian 4.22 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swiss Arabian Khawla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Swiss Arabian Khawla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Khawla by Swiss Arabian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Khawla by Swiss Arabian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Swiss Arabian Noora Serge Lutens Rose de Nuit Caron Narcisse Noir Boucheron Boucheron Estée Lauder Knowing Givenchy Ysatis Givenchy Organza Indecence Guerlain Quand Vient La Pluie Molinard Habanita L'Esprit Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Caron Parfum Sacre Rochas Madame Rochas Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Molinard Habanita Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Jovoy Paris Oriental Chanel Coco Swiss Arabian Mukhalat Malaki