Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Rakaan Swiss Arabian for men

Rakaan Swiss Arabian for men
dislike

oud

Rakaan is the smell of desire to win. It opens with fresh notes of grapefruit and lime, followed by the heart of the lotus and the base of oud and amber. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Grapefruit Lime

Lotus

Amber Agarwood (Oud) Cedar Sandalwood

Rakaan Fragrance Reviews

CoconutCoffee
CoconutCoffee

I keep buying Arabian perfumes to find a special rose perfume I once encountered. I never found it again. Sigh. I do not know this fragrance but I like the poster at the top of the page - the model looks like a normal bloke who wandered into the shoot by accident. I like his expression. I like the fact he does not look like a male model. A fragrance that smells like the endearing expression on his face would be attractive to me. Where? Where? Not amongst the oily ouds I suspect.

fraggy_man
fraggy_man

One of the best citrusy Oud in the market. Very versatile fragrance. One of the ouds which can be worn during summers without cloying the heck out-of-air surrounding you.

2-3 sprays maximum will stay for 10-12 hrs for sure,even in humid Indian weather condition!

some have said ,it smells toilet cleaner/synthetic/cockroach spray ..yes if you go too much on the trigger may be.. My rule --> test the potency of the frags by adjusting the number of sprays until its the right amount --its like tuning your guitar.. for that perfect frequency..So , its a strong concentrated perfume not CK the ONE so go light on the trigger..

missan
missan

Nothing special, simple citrus and woody. Totally synthetic. Got a sample, nothing I would consider buying.

Mohamed Abdu
Mohamed Abdu

Great perfume .. highly recommended ..

Bodda89
Bodda89

One of the best Ouds available in the market.

lousif
lousif

This starts out as an overwheming blast of industrial strength bathroom cleaner. I really hated it the first time I wore it. But then I gave it a few more trys, and now I love. Just let it drydown, and it turns into a beutiful fragrance. Terrific longevity. One of my go to summer frags.

Gwdbe
Gwdbe

This is great and one of the best of Swiss Arabian perfumes

Ralph_O
Ralph_O

A supernaturally amplified, sherbert-lemon toilet cleaner from hell. I've scrubbed and scrubbed but I simply cannot remove the stench of this god-awful, nauseating muck. This will hopefully teach me to be cautious when taking speculative squirts from weird crap I find in charity shops...

Amarilis60
Amarilis60

One of the most interesting frags I bought! This is a bomb in good way! Can't imagine men complaining about it!))) I 'm a woman who likes floral-aldehids , floral, delicate chypres , but I can't say about this one that it is heavy or weird. I even didn't know that is for men when I bought it for myself ))) Very light and tasty at the beginning and the base is just extraordinary! Overall is very unique scent! Bravo !!

fkollmeier
fkollmeier

i smell lots of spec and cardamom

sparkyman
sparkyman

Intense citrus opening....with an odd petroleum, almost engine room, type of edge to it. I agree with Aramis that it does have something rather heavy going on - could be this oily aspect together with the intense floral middle which seems to have clearly overtaken the citrus opening and is now masking any base notes.....or maybe it's the base giving the heavy oily quality ?? (Wish I was a trained nose !)

I'm 2-3 hours into my first sample so will update later today - I like it, but haven't fallen in love with it as yet. As an Arabian EDP, it's VERY different from the Occidiental EDT's - I need to take this into consideration.

UPDATE: I've worn this twice now and still find the same odd oily smell to it (could this be the Oud ??). It's very different from anything else I have - an Arabian EDP, which may react completely differently in hotter dryer climates. It's not something I could wear confidently as I don't think it works with my chemistry or climate.

I'm by no means an expert, but I get a distinct feeling a hot arid climate & perspiration would probably set this off a lot better.

ARAMIS
ARAMIS

This is a very harsh nauseating fragrance, so heavy and trouble-maker! It lasts a lot, but what benefits from a heavy shit? sorry.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Swiss Arabian Rakaan fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Swiss Arabian Rakaan, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rakaan by Swiss Arabian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rakaan by Swiss Arabian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.