Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Mon Ideal - Chypre Sylvie de France for women

Mon Ideal - Chypre Sylvie de France for women
dislike

I want it: 4

Mon Ideal - Chypre Sylvie de France for women Pictures Mon Ideal - Chypre Sylvie de France for women Pictures

Mon Ideal - Chypre by Sylvie de France is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Mon Ideal - Chypre was launched in 2011.

Mon Ideal - Chypre Fragrance Reviews

I wish I could discover the notes here in fragrantica,because I can't detect any particular note.
I just can say that it smells like lots of patchouli mixed with sweet fruits.also there is something bitter and somehow annoying over there that I'm so curious to know what it is(can be oakmoss?!I doubt)
this is a nice chypre.I can't call it modern nor classic.it's just in the middle.
by the way the pics of all three perfumes are even cuter than how it looks in reality.

Mon Ideal - Chypre by Sylvie de France 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sylvie de France Mon Ideal - Chypre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Sylvie de France Mon Ideal - Chypre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mon Ideal - Chypre by Sylvie de France. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mon Ideal - Chypre by Sylvie de France represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Chypre Floral
Balenciaga Le Dix Perfume Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Versace White Jeans Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Memo Lalibela Pierre Balmain Balmain de Balmain Novaya Zarya Krasnaya Moskva Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella Laura Ashley Laura Ashley No. 1 Carven Intrigue Faberge Audace Strange Invisible Perfumes L'Invisible