Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Gotham Tallulah Jane for women

Gotham Tallulah Jane for women
dislike

Gotham Tallulah Jane for women Pictures

Equal parts Bloomsbury and Bay of Bengal, this fragrance is a blend of exotic spices and rose, rounded off with the earthy depth of patchouli.

Top Notes: Allspice, Pink Pepper and Nutmeg

Middle Notes: Rose, Geranium and Violet Leaf

Bottom Notes: Vetiver, Patchouli and Myrrh

Gotham was launched in 2009.

Nutmeg Pink Pepper Spicy Notes

Geranium Rose Violet Leaf

vetyver Patchouli Myrhh

Gotham Fragrance Reviews

hollycat
hollycat

A peppery, leathery, rose scent. I think of leather and roses when I smell it. Lots of nutmeg and spice. It has a gritty feel to it, not smooth at all. It lasts long on me, like hours. I wish the other perfumes from this line lasted this long. But they all vanish quickly. I'm not crazy about this line for that reason.

MJF
MJF

Smells Disgusting and similar to the rest of the tallulah Jane perfumes. I swear they all have the same base and a few notes changed. Seriously.

SERENAGELB
SERENAGELB

This is much more earthy than flowery. It's a warm, comforting fragrance. I have it in the body oil form and like to use it after showers :)

Gotham is my go-to fragrance for an evening out. A perfect exotic blend that adds to the mystique of a night on the town. Love, love, love!

Gotham by Tallulah Jane 3.80 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tallulah Jane Gotham fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tallulah Jane Gotham, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gotham by Tallulah Jane. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gotham by Tallulah Jane represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Pacifica Tibetan Mountain Temple Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Tom Ford Noir Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights Amouage Ubar Chanel Allure Sensuelle Penhaligon`s Endymion L`Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant House of Matriarch Destiny House of Matriarch Carmine Grossmith Hasu-no-Hana Kate Walsh Boyfriend Parfum d`Empire Musc Tonkin Germaine Monteil Royal Secret Revlon Intimate James Heeley Hippie Rose Guerlain Sous le Vent Juliette Has A Gun Romantina Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile