Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

Aki Tann Rokka for women and men

Aki Tann Rokka for women and men
dislike

yellow floral

Aki by Tann Rokka is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Aki was launched in 2005. The fragrance features brazilian rosewood, musk, ylang-ylang, cedar, ambergris, patchouli and vetiver.

Brazilian Rosewood Musk Ylang-Ylang Cedar Ambergris Patchouli Vetiver

Aki Fragrance Reviews

lakuota
lakuota

It is very interesting at the beginning. I sprayed it and after few minutes i felt like being wrapped in very soft and creamy cloud of some cherry seed/amaretto character. Wow, I thought! But then I sniffed it next to skin and the scent there was much more intensive and sharp. Very dusty, very powdery, but in any way moldy or heavy. I was stunned by that surprising interaction of scent itself and its sillage! It's like you used two different perfume, one sprayed directly on the skin and another one - in the air around you. However, this feeling lasted just for the first 30 min or so. As the time passed, powder disappeared and the fragrance got sweeter and softer, of course not in banal syrupy way. What I felt later was a beautiful composition of musk and amber, the one i don't usually find interesting in other perfumes, because it's quite common and plain. But here.. It was like musk and amber were sitting on the opposite sides of scales - one moment musk is dominating, other time - amber. A very elegant drydown. I would like my clothes or clean body to smell like that. Very very carnal scent, which is suitable for any season and any daytime - exactly as you natural body smell, you can't just leave it at home. As for me, I prefer wearing fragrances that make statement, so I would like to try layering Aki with something else, because wearing Aki seems like wearing nothing, like being naked. Very interesting relationship, i never experienced anything similar with any other perfume yet... Maybe that means we belong together? :)

scentous
scentous

one of my faves, amazing scent, unique, different, opens with spicy vanilla amber, İ get a little cedar and ylang ylang, gets dusty-powdery with time..it is meditative, very zen, and the bottle decoration reminds me of Japanese textile accordingly.. İt is very much alike "il profvmo ambre'dor", spicer version of it..very classy, both men and women can wear, better in winter and fall, quitelonglasting..bottle is convertible, can be used both with the conventional cap and old style pump, nice..

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

A very pretty old school fragrance. I can see why other reviewers have called this old ladyish - it's powdery and elegant. However, I think there's soemthing very pretty and almost fresh about this, it's comforting and refined. Very similar to Agent Provocateur's Strip.

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

At first I thought it smelled like most woodsy-vanilla fragrances at the market, but then I noticed there was a slight twist which made it irreplacable. I'm in love!

UPD Somehow I can trace a strange metallic note when it's applied on clothes, not on the body... maybe it's just me though.

libertybelle
libertybelle

Slightly old fashioned smelling at application but that faded quickly. I get the rosewood while the musk and floral notes are more retiring. A soft fragrance with an underlying candy like sweetness to the opening and middle and just a fleeting bit of manliness from the cedar. The drydown does bring a bit more cedar and more masculine vibe but never takes this fragrance into definately male territory. Not overly long lasting which is a disapointment.

snowshyn
snowshyn

Aki is a lovely amber fragrance. Although it's not listed in the notes above, Aki is undoubtedly amber driven. Middle notes are extremely powdery. Finally settles into a nice spicy cedar. It's quite light for an oriental; sadly, it doesn't last long on my skin.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tann Rokka Aki fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tann Rokka Aki, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aki by Tann Rokka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aki by Tann Rokka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.